chapter 41

As it was already midnight , Vegas took Pete to his room. Pete looked at the things in awe. The room was all black from the carpet to the ceiling, the furniture and blankets with a little hints of gold and white here and there. As appreciating it was , it was scary too. Like living in a tunnel.

"You are looking as if it's your first time" Vegas Commented after a whole fine mins of watching pete admiring the room.

And pete excitedly bounced his head "it feels like it."

" We had noddles here, remember?" Vegas pointed at the couch.

Pete smiled and nodded and with a small "I do"

They both sighed as they sat on the couches.

"Time has changed, hasn't it?" Vegas whispered.

"Hmm?" Pete hummed as he looked at Vegas with a little smile.

"I still can't believe , we are over everything and I finally have you in my room as my lover" Vegas let out as he smiled at pete in pure admiration.

But Pete chocked on the air though-

"W-what? As what ?" He asked still not believing the things he heard.

Vegas smiled. He is smiling alot today.

"Why are you so shocked ?"

"You cant just say things like that" pete slightly yelled.

"Like what?"

"The thing which you just said ?"

"And I said what? I can't remember suddenly "

"Khun Vegath!!!!!!"  Whined pete.

"Yes peteeeeee" followed by Vegas.

"Argh !!! I wanna sleep "

"But I wanna eat" interrupted Vegas.

"Eat what?" Pete said as he got up ready to go and make.

"You" he let out cheekily as he grabbed Pete's wrist and pulled him on his lap.

Pete eyes widened as he stared at Vegas who was a little very close to him , he gulped as he stammered
"K-khun ve-vegath?"

"Hm?" Vegas let our a hum.

"Let me go" pete whispered ever so quietly.

"Nope" Vegas whispered back as his hold tightened around the waist of pete.

Both said nothing , they just drown into each other's eyes as the time passed , Vegas pulled up pete , carrying him in his arms as he started to make his way to the bed.

"V-vegath?"

"Shh" Vegas shushed him as he slowly laid him on the bed and hovered over him.

He pressed theirs foreheads together and released a heavy breath before raising his head again and looked at pete who was already looking at him with nervousness.

"Can I kiss you?" Vegas let out as he stared at pete with sincerity.

Pete sucked his breath as his heart started to beat at a pace. Not trusting his voice , he curtly nodded his head.

Vegas smiled as he leaned in , pete closed his eyes. Waiting for the sensation but he fluttered his eyes open when he felt a pair of lips on his forehead lingering a little longer.

"I love you pete, I really really do" Vegas whispered in a breathy tone taking away the breaths of pete.

But Nonetheless he smiled , a happy one as he nodded his head as he prepared himself to say those words again.