chapter 8

Vegas just dragged pete all the way to his room. Their hands still being interwined with each other.Pete was still just staring at their hands which were clenched with each other.

"Let's get in" Vegas deep voice penetrated in Pete's mind which was enough to bring him out of his trance.

"Huh?" Was the only thing came out of his mouth.

Vegas just looked at him for a few seconds and then started to come closer to him and pete just started step back. He took a few steps. After a few more steps he was in between the wall and his khun.

He eyes widened in realization that there is no way to escape and Vegas just smirked still leaning close to him.

He traped pete in between his arms and just moved his face closer to his.

"Where are you trying to escape?" He mumbled in his face.

"Kh-khun ve-vegath y-you are so close" pete let out in a hushed tone.

"So?" Vegas just rose his left eyebrow ,his smirk still evident on his god-like face.

And pete just couldn't bring himself to answer his khun. His heart was just beating like drums, he was scared that his khun will hear it as they were just so close.

And suddenly Vegas just started to laugh out loud looking at the said bodyguard's face which looked too pale to his liking.

" How could they hire you to protect themselves , you are such a baby" Vegas let out still laughing.

Though pete was offended by his khun he couldn't bring himself to say a single word, all he could do was stare in pure astonishment,as it was his first time to see Vegas laughing. He suddenly felt an urge to keep looking at him , at his this cute laughing face just for forever. To make him happy and smile like this.

He was just so quiet ,admiring the view infront of him.

After a while ,when Vegas laughter died down ,he suddenly realized and just started to fix his clothes and put a blank face,but was interrupted by pete.

"Khun Vegath ,you look so endearing while laughing like that" pete said it out in his trance.

And his khun was just too shocked to answer back. As he registered the bodyguard's words , he immediately ducked his head down.

"Kh-" and he was cut off by "let's just go and have dinner"

Pete eyebrows furrowed in confusion "khun Vegath didn't you have your dinner yet?"

"Eh- about that no, I didn't ,I wasn't hungry then ." He said still looking here and there but not exactly at the bodyguard.

"Khun Vegath how can you not eat in time ?Do you even know how important dinner is, that too especially for a person like you ,who is just working day and night. You don't even care about eating dinner. Do you? Look how thin you are-" he was about to continue but...

"Wait a sec did you just call me thin??""

"Yes ,I did. "

"Hey, this is not called thin ,this is a well built one" states vegas looking down at his body.

"Well built ?? You call this well built" pete said looking at Vegas from up to down.

" Not only me, everyone knows this is well built, except you" Vegas then said rolling his eyes.

" If you are well built then iam too but my grand maa says iam so thin" he said in a low voice.

"Of course you are thin, you should eat more and more. Grandma is right" this time Vegas was the one who was checking pete out.