Fluff Stickvin (Request)

Request: maybe some henry x charles fluff? just something soft and sweet.

Also, tidbit for anyone curious. In this one-shot, Henry signs and its written down in italics. Don't know how well it worked out here but first time trying it out. As well, another fun fact and I just found this out thankfully, the sharp teeth! Charles comes from Twitter user, t455audra since I thought it was an interesting concept for Charles

*** 

Even when joining the military at the young age of eighteen, building years experience under his belt to be what he is now a total powerhouse deviously hidden behind a soft, youthful appearance, he still couldn't stop the ex-thief entirely from toppling over them both onto his bed below. As the bed loudly squeaked under their constantly shifting weight though neither weighed all too much to begin with even combined together. Then it stilled in a sudden, dead weight from Henry carelessly plopped on to the shorter man where he witnessed how absolutely exhausted they were from recent events. Always busy on their feet with the constant wave of missions thrown their way by new enemy forces drastically different, worse from the Toppat clan, it left them tired to the bone. Now it was done, over with til the next day where they had to do it all over again yet caught up alone at this moment in his room laying on his old, worn out bed the two men can finally relax at least for Henry who remained unmoving like a heavy lump on Charles.

"Hey? What's that for?"

A sleepy grumble was what the pilot heard being spoken when watching how the gangly man stretched out on him nuzzling into the crook of his neck.

"You do know you weigh a ton?" Charles lightly jokes. "You're suffocating me"

In a short lived relief Henry moved off onto his side, off of Charles, crystal blue eyes rolling in false annoyance.

'Not that heavy. You're just so tiny and soft, that's all' Henry instead signed, a rough, scratchy chuckle slipping past his thin lips thinking it's highly amusing noticing upon moving back, pinning him in the process, the smaller man helplessly squirming underneath him, 'And you look so adorable. Perfect for a nap even'

Breathless chuckles filled the empty room, arms lazily slung over Henry's slumped shoulders drawing them in close, warm breath hitting their faces.

"Uh huh. You're just saying that 'cause it makes you feel all big and strong? What you are is my goofy, dancing nerd"

'Hm. You love me anyways' Sharing a laugh, Henry continued on, 'I do. Quite literally. I really love your lil' reactions to it most of all'

Though Henry knew better than to bring up the man's appearance all too often since one, it can be annoying for his partner to deal with on an almost daily basis and secondly, the pilot was a force to be reckoned with at all.

"You should take me more seriously, Hen. I may be the youngest pilot here but I'm the most experienced?" Lazily nodding with a soft hum, Henry silently did relish in being able to flaunt it over the pilot who tiredly huffed out. "I can easily make you'll regret it"

Immediately Henry interrupted the man's little babbles with a kiss, an amused grin widening upon seeing the soft face flush like a tomato. Attacking the flustered pilot with gentle kisses doting every freckle to scar, Charles didn't fight against it, instead laughing taking its place. When peppering more kisses, Henry didn't regret a thing to be where he was now giving his partner little time to properly react. Only reaction given was warm hands shakily clamping down, dull nails lightly scratching at the surface of his shirt loosely hanging off his frame. Muffled sounds were made, likely the man won't admit to it though obvious it was to the ear.

Soon in a careful effort, Charles nudges himself away, "H-henry. Ssstop it. We need to sleep soon, y'know. And you can be really cranky in the morning"

Henry broke it off moments later with a sigh because exhaustion would surely start to kick in, seeing the wide mouthed yawn from Charles showing off unnaturally sharp teeth and he feels like his work is done to his immense pleasure.

'Okay. Okay. Goodnight'

Another kiss came to be but this time it was given by the pilot, a lopsided grin on his face, now laid out on his side facing Henry, both men huddled up close under the thick blankets calling it a late night.