(Request; RoseRight) Kisses In The Rain

Requested Ask: Heyyyyyy I hope you don’t mind if I make another request.

11 (kissing in the rain) and 38 (life or death kiss) with Ellie and Right again.

Based off the previous RoseRight prompt. Like same timeline, themes, and etc.

Tw/Tags: Toppat Recruits Timeline, Established Relationship, Minor Angst, Mild Hurt/Comfort, & Domestic Fluff

This comes from the kisses prompt on the Tumblr account; https://mirclealignr.tumblr.com/post/672841383101530112/types-of-kisses-prompt-list

*** 

"You're alright over there, darling? The rain got you quite good, didn't it?" 

"Yeah I'm fine and I know… I'm absolutely drenched over here. If you didn't notice that already" Ellie tiredly groaned, tightly gripping onto Right, flushed face nuzzling deep into the man's neck seeking warmth in the cold. 

"You look nice. Beautiful" 

Almost stuck in a constant state of internal panicking overload she manages to pull her wretched emotions together again to something more bearable just enough to break free from his strong hold around her waist however not enough to disclose the worries.  

"Uh huh. You're an overly romantic mush" Brushing a hand through damp tangled red locks, Ellie breathes out a relieved sigh as she craned her head, slightly tilting it to the side allowing his lips to meet hers. 

"A mush who's telling you the honest truth here" He replied with a warm smile wiping the water from her face, inching closer and she welcomed it with no struggle. "You're such a strong, intelligent woman. Really remarkable. Maybe a touch stubborn but that's what I love about you. What I could ever do without you is unquestionable"

"Uh huh. The military and the Wall shake like fall leaves in complete fear because of me, I suppose" She chuckled alongside him. "Stubborn. Me? Have you looked at yourself? You're just as bad. At least I'm a better kisser" 

Snorting back that broke their kiss to endless giggles, Right lightly bumped into the woman, "Honestly I'm glad we got out of there when we did. Not a single scratch was laid on us" 

"Yep… A real close one. They've been on our asses for a while now, huh?" She solemnly reminded him. 

"I know. I should've been more cautious when they were there. They been on our case for weeks now" 

Ellie nodded, brewing in the tense silence washing over them for a second, a grim understanding that their mortal enemies having banded together into one more stronger union months prior just after the clan's orbital station went to space ready to rip the rug from under their feet at a moment's notice. 

"We're fine though" Right calmly reassured her, planting a lasting deeper kiss on her lips. "We're safe now up here. In space no one can touch us. I won't allow anyone to hurt you either" 

"And I won't let anyone hurt you too. You're my everything. I'll make sure they regret the day they ever think of doing so" She swayed close, brushing against him, arms crossed over his shoulders to steal another kiss.