Mushy Love

Not a request or anything but simply done as I wanted to explore the characters, especially Dr. V and the ship between her and Ellie.

As always, requests are open for anyone to flood it

Tw: Mild Mature Content

***

"Dr. V. You're beautiful, you know that, right?" Ellie's smile widened, playful goofiness and genuine love was layered quite thick in her voice, resting her head on the palm of her hands. 

"Oh, really? I am?" At first the blush washed over the doctor without notice but when she picked it up a second later had swiftly turned her head away, a gloved hand grasped at her warm face, "Never would've thought you would think of me in such a way?" 

"Don't act so surprised with me. You know I never lie to someone like you? You're truly amazing. Beautiful, intelligent, loving, supportive and everything else I love about you" 

Muffled laughs barely restrained somehow managed to escape anyways past the doctor's soft lips at how overly romantic and mushy her red-headed lover was to the point she couldn't handle it any more. 

"I'm so happy I met you. Don't know what I would do if I didn't. Words can't can't explain it" 

Gently shaking her head, V finally turned around to face the other with a small almost shy smile, "I think you would've survived"

"Uh huh. You say that 'cause you struggle to believe you deserve love" Standing up to full height, Ellie was a few inches taller made more noticeable with the heels then the blond who hesitantly stood back. "But you do and I can show it to you if that's alright?" 

After a long standstill where the women stayed quiet Dr. V sighs, throwing caution to the wind as her eyes locked with the other accepting the offer given, "Alright. Show me then" 

In a sudden with a shallow gasp later she stumbled back causing her back to be pressed up into the wall behind her upon feeling a deeply passionate kiss against her parted lips. Shakily laying her arms around Ellie's shoulders, hands brushing past red locks as she struggled to keep her composure. Though she couldn't help it when the woman doing this had kept her pinned helplessly for the most part - she can always pull away saying the word which everything would stop - as gentle kisses were peppered across her flushed face. Then slowly it continued on traveling its way down her neck, she craned it to the side in order to do so before she suddenly realized her deciding partner decided to leave little nips at the sensitive flesh. Likely than not it will leave distinctive marks in the near future that won't fade no time soon yet even then she can't find it in her to care, breathy gasps escaping with the air around them becoming a comfortable warm she felt so at ease.

"See I told you. Just look at you? What I did made you lax like putty in my hands" Ellie spoke in a low voice, pulling away from her though remained close with a smirk, most certainly it was far from being done. 

"You cheated. Played at my weaknesses now" 

"How can I tell you how much I love you otherwise? I know you enjoy it when I spoil you with physical affection"

Rolling her eyes at the woman's antics, V inched close on her toes to brush her lips on the unsuspecting ones, "I guess you're right for once. You most certainly do things to me I never felt with anyone else before" 

"I do?" 

"You do. It leaves me with such strong feelings that I haven't experienced in a long time or ever in honest truth" 

Once stepping back giving them equal space she leaned on her work table for support running her slender fingertips on her reddened full lips. 

"I could never ask for more when I'm with you. You're everything. One of a kind to me, Ellie. Someone whose been way too kind to me"

"And you are to me as well. Don't forget about that, Doc. You're precious and I want you to stay with me forever" 

"I will" She murmured in a hushed whisper, giving in to the cool hands to rub soothing circles on her back, relaxing to the touch alone. "Never forget"

Her mind went blank only thinking about how the red head made her love again, how she was able to go deep in her soul where before she was hesitant to open up proving the unwavering loyalty her dearest love shown was able to melt at the many walls leaving a permanent positive impact in her heart.