(Request) Triple Threat Family

Request: I had this weird request for a story where Henry, Ellie and Charles were each a child of one of the older characters, (Like Charles being Galeforce's son, Ellie being RHM's daughter, Henry being Reggie and/or Terrence's son, ETC.) And the idea in my head was that Charles got to grow up with his parent, while Henry grew up not knowing who his family was, and ellie being separated from hers. The trio team up on a mission to stop the toppats and learn that Henry and Ellie have relatives in some of the characters. Then this makes it harder for them to take the characters to take them down and they try to let their families know who they are. Kind of an angst and reunion kind of dealio. Sorry for this strange idea.

Charles Calvin: General Galeforce's son
Ellie Rose: Reginald and Rhm's daughter
Henry Stickmin: Terrence Suave's son

Now I just decided to put the most focus on the Triple Threat trio and decided to write out the startling aftermath of them figuring out their family lineage.

Tw/Tags: Triple Threat Timeline/Au, Minor Angst, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Supportive Friendships, Complicated Familial Relationships, Background/Referenced Childhood Trauma & Hopeful/Bittersweet Ending

***

Nearly bouncing on the balls of his feet in swelling anxiety Charles looked up at his two closest friends, "I. I can't believe it" 

"Me neither" 

As the pilot curiously looked over at Ellie, he noticed how she nibbled at her lips unsure what to say next and how to react even after her soft whispered reply. 

"I woulda never thought this would ever happen, y'know?" He said shyly, very uncharacteristic of him as he shrugged his shoulders while twisting the smooth fabric of his jacket with his hands. "That you guys would find your parents. After so long being separated. They're really something, huh?" 

Unsure whether to further the discussion Charles turned his worried eyes onto the ex-thief, Henry who stayed eerily silent through it all. 

"Are you alright, Henry?" Ellie decided to ask the inevitable question for both of them to Charles' inner relief comforting their worries. "I… Get this might be a bit much and we can always change the topic if you want? It's totally fine with us"

"N-no… No, it's fine. I'm just trying to comprehend this whole entire thing. All my life I never knew my parents, who they were, and now I know. It's just became much more confusing than before" 

"I understand, Henry" The redhead calmly spoke, taking a few cautious steps towards the man although kept her distance for his sake. "I was separated from my own when I was far too young. I didn't believe mine would be the current leader and his right hand. Not shocking, I guess. Kinda do look like the angry red-headed guy especially?" 

"And then I never would've thought I'd be the son of the previous leader. Possibly known to be the worst one of them all. Someone who's known to be awful. A backstabbing slimy lowlife criminal who weaseled his way into a title of immense power. It doesn't bring a whole lot of hope in me" 

"Hen, c'mon man don't say that now. We know you. You're better than that. Then whether it's true or not is up for debate and I'm not saying he's really bad or anything. Ellie and me know that and you most certainly know it" 

"You don't know that. We all know the saying here that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree… And Charles at least you had your father, who he was, and had a happy childhood with him. We didn't. I most certainly was treated like trash with nothing going for me. We were left in the dark about so many things"

Charles' face crumpled, shameful guilt taking hold in full force before stubbornly keeping a firm yet comforting trance with the pair, "... I get it. I really do. I had the fortune to have my dad in my life since I was an infant he'd decided to take in. He's like everything to me, the best supportive person around that I can know of. I'm super grateful for it. I still am despite all this. But I think I can try to understand a little what you two are feeling or I think I can? I've been left with the wool over my eyes too. Never knew my past either or anything. I only knew little tidbits because Galeforce would accidentally let it slip out and I may have overheard it. He continues to think I'm a wayward reckless child who can't dare began to understand this or be able to handle it" 

Stuck in the middle between the two men, the two were nearly red-faced in awkward tension before Ellie softly breathed in then out with even succession, managing her composure while taking Henry's bony hand in her own while the other held the pilot's who was totally engulfed by hers. 

"That's not start an argument over this, okay, please. It's sure to get ridiculous and we're supposed to be here for one another, right guys?" 
The men nodded in unison, Charles was obviously trying to resist pouting, agitated likely whereas Henry kept a closed off near unapproachable look.

"Okay. We'll try our best, El" Henry murmured, free hand dragging his face down as he gently squeezes Ellie's hand and then takes a quick glance over at Charles apologetic without needing to say anything. "Maybe we should talk to them about it then? There's many things they left unanswered for us. It's only fair" 

Nodding in agreement, very antsy, unable to keep still Charles in a seemingly better mood than he was a moment ago, "Yeah. We should. All of us together. I know you guys need to know more than I do and I think it may be wise to possibly get them together alone in one area privately. So we can properly question them more thoroughly. Clearly they all know one another and shared a past together"

"Sounds like a plan"