(Request) Pratical Joke

Request: I have a comedy request: it's prank week for the government and several pranks happen ( hair dye prank, zapper, etc) it's all fun and games until someone pranks Galeforce and he gets revenge on the offending prankster

Comedy isn't my forte so yeah this may not be the greatest. As well, I do apologize for the wait here. But I do sincerely hope you all will enjoy it nonetheless.

***

Nobody would've ever expected General Hubert Galeforce to be a prankster. When he was younger, a rambunctious child following suit with the neighborhood kids he could be nearly as bad. Or at the least, on occasion he will relax, allow his tough, serious facade to crack in order to make a light hearted joke. Hell for that matter, he'll even laugh at one directed at his own expense. Though as he got older where he reasonably matured he had his limits that he usually didn't like to cross until this very moment for example, chuckling when he witnessed the lasting effects of the pranks he did to the instigators, a certain Calvin and Konrad Bukowski being the main cause. It wasn't his fault per say that there was a set of pesky troublemakers running rampant around base and he had to give them a taste of medicine.

"I can't believe you did that? Never woulda thought you had a funny bone in you? The look on their faces just kills me" Charles retorts, laughing alongside him, his brows raised when looking up at the older man by his side.

"They needed to learn that their actions have consequences," Galeforce explained in his stern voice before cracking with a smile, "And it's good for me to relax every once in a while. Laugh and get a good joke in. You know it's just a joke, right?"

A lil' old fashioned joke that cleanly wiped the grins off of the instigators' face maybe he pushed his luck but so didn't they. One they were messing with people's personal stuff, ie. mixing up hair dyes, disappearing items, and so on. Honestly, if he didn't do it the way he did that someone else might've done in retaliation and that wouldn't have been a pretty thing for the twins.

"You should let loose more often then, sir. That was absolutely hilarious. The way they basically tripped over themselves to not get in trouble. Literally. They were caught red handed. Just a shameless mess, huh?"

Picturing the twins' dirty grim covered faces stared wide eyed at him, uniforms drenched in mud as they smelt like an awful mixture of both sweat and shame by the trash strewn across them simply made Galeforce in silent amusement shake his head.

"Didn't expect them to run face first into the trash bins and to have it well dumped on them. Now they simply need to clean their mess" Charles kept laughing.

"Neither did I. Hopefully they learn a lesson"

"I think they did"