(Request) Timeless Wonder

Request: May I request a Henry Stickmin au where Henry has only existed for five years do to being a science experiment to see if chaos could be contained in a living vessel and turned into a weapon. Obviously the CCC were conducting the experiment, and Henry was grown in a test tube to be the physical age of a 20-year-old adult with every bit of knowledge the CCC decided to cram into him that was deemed important in under half a year. However, do to the experiment working far to well, Henry now has god-like powers and has stopped aging. He knows how to take care of himself (Making sure he's properly clothed, how to get food, ect.), but has no idea how to interact with normal, everyday people. He escapes around the end of his second year and the game goes down the natural route of Toppat King, but the Toppats pick up on his odd behaviors and quirks and manage to figure out what happened to him. Needless to say, the information is leaked and everyone is in varying states of concerned, impressed, or pissed off that a technical five-year-old, even one that was supposed to be a living weapon, did what he did. Also, Henry has no concept of gender so he uses all pronouns and dresses as both genders. Henry also has long hair.

***

It was a long, heavy conversation filled with sensitive subjects that the clan's leader, Henry felt his vocal cords being strained to its absolute limit when he tried his best to explain the whole situation.

His right hand lady, Ellie was surely the first to speak, no doubt shocked to say at the very least, "I can't even believe this. I do. It's just that you, Henry, were created to be a personal pet project, a powerful weapon by the Ccc and you didn't tell us earlier?"

"What I can't believe is that you didn't didn't break free from them all that long ago? Not only that but you somehow managed to grow your criminal record unnoticed and more so able to reign control over an already powerful clan in one swoop" Reginald said in a huff, clearly exasperated when looking over, "All in the span of five years. That's unreal how we practically got a five year old as a leader?"

Henry hesitantly nodded with the first part although cringed at the second half when chewing at his cheek while out of comfort started twirling at long locks of hair, "Yeah. It doesn't mean I'm exactly five years old per say. They created me to be like twenty something physically so I was capable to fight right off the bat"

It didn't bring him any good memories so having to reminisce even with his closest allies made him queasy. His stomach was doing loops as he gulped the warm lump down his throat. Throughout his short lifespan during the first few years, he was nothing then a ploy they can train, stuffing so much pressure into they forget he was merely a human. Maybe he never was in the beginning yet he grew to become one over time although finding it to be difficult to interact with others without being misinterpreted as a socially awkward outcast. Henry didn't mind keeping many things to himself, a secretive man who enjoyed doing things his way outside the social norm whether it was the way he dressed up, acted or even spoke he didn't mind being unique.

"It's something I don't like to talk about often. I wanted to explain it to you all though I could never find the right time. Nor did I thought you were to believe me"

"It mighta take us a while to wrap our minds on it but we will. We were only confused, that's all. Especially with how you acted around others" Right reassures gruffly, patting his large metallic hand on Henry's shoulders, "We were concerned that something was up. You're our leader 'n all. We're meant to worry"

"I'm sorry"

"It's fine. You're okay. Now we know" Ellie sat next to him, laying her head on his other shoulder with a smile.

"And you don't need to worry a second longer about the Ccc or anyone else for that matter hurting you. Or if you feel like a stranger bystander watching everything take place. What all of us can so calmly assure you of, is that you're so perfect to us" Then Reginald was standing in front of Henry, impeccably soft, clean hands were now brushing past long strands of hair from his ashen pale face made him feel additionally at ease. "You're more than what they originally made you to be"

Eventually relaxing, allowing the tender sweet moment to sink in, he was safe, no longer deathly afraid that he was going to get hurt again, so Henry let out a shaky sigh.

"T-thank you"