(Request) Fused Hearts

Request: writing idea: Henry and Ellie first time fusing into Ellry

Gosh, I'm sorry you had to wait a long while for this. Hope this makes up for it as I adore Ellry. As well, I did have them interact with Charles here so hope you'll don't mind.

Writer's block and many other things got a choke hold on me /j

***

"Wow" His head rested on the fusion's chest, cushioned on the softly firm muscle, Charles is flabbergasted. They were huge, easily they could pick him up like a ragdoll and they did when holding them close. "I didn't think I'd be able to see this for myself. You look good together" 

"Thank you, Char" They said, laying their head on top of his where he snuggled on.

"How did this even happen anyways? Like I'm so curious?" As he questions them, the fusion, a whole new person who's no longer his two best friends moves his headset off. 

"I… We really don't know?" A large, smooth hand with manicured fingertips gently went to brush through the pilot's fluffy locks. "It just happened? So randomly yet it came with ease for us?" Then Ellry responded in a cautious tone. Obviously, they were as equally 

"Oh. Well, what I hear about them, fusions I mean is that they only ever do it, fuse when they feel strong emotions"

"They do?" 

While Charles itches the black polish of the other's nails, he looks up at them, a guilty smile on his face, "Hm. Yeah. I may have read some hidden government files about them. What I heard is that people only fuse when in danger, or they're super close"

"I got the first one… That's how we came to be. Though how close? What do you mean?" 

"Um, usually who fuse together are like best friends or better yet lovers. That does help a lot we figured out" Charles answered. "What did you feel when you two fused?" 

"It felt amazing. We can't even try to describe it. It was like electricity coursing through our veins" Face was heating up like fresh pooled lava and Ellry is struggling to maintain their cool, level-headed persona. Rolling on the balls of their feet in growing excitement, they began to smile, "Energy we never knew had existed. As it was happening, Henry and Ellie, both their souls and body ripped apart by the seams to fuse into me" 

"Sounds kinda grisly" 

"Not really. When you fuse, it's actually very pleasant feeling. A wondrous experience. We can do it again and again if we can" 

"Nice sounds cool. Wish I can do that" 

"Maybe you can. You never know until you try it out?" Ellry reassures calmly. 

"Sooo. What does it feel like for you guys then when you unfuse?"

As they shrink a little the fusion shrugs, "Well we don't know how. How to unfuse so we're kinda stuck there for the moment…"