(Request) Soft Love

requestt: henry x charles; henry gets flustered and babied by charles (charles sees the vunerable side of him for the first time ,originally thought of it fluffy but it can be smutty too)

Tw/Tags: Mild/Implied Sexual Content, NSFW Content, Post-Coital, Established Relationship, Domestic Fluff, Romantic Fluff, & Cheesy Attempt Of Flirting 

***

Under the warm covers of the weighted blankets his boyfriend owned for security, Henry heard it for himself as he wiggled to keep warm and was still sore every inch of his body. Almost instantly he can feel his eyes drooping with exhaustion while he struggles dearly to stay awake. Their time together lasted for hours on end through the entire night almost with the proper, well deserved breaks sprinkled in like now for example. Still left in a vulnerable spot, mentally and quite physically too as he was covering himself up with the cozy blanket that's been given to him similar to a wrapped burrito, Henry then curled up into a tightly wound up ball hiding from the prying world. Only relaxing when he felt another presence soothing to just him alone during a time like this melt into his side, spooning him from behind. 

"You're beautiful, Hen. You're honestly amazing" 

Snorting back in amusement, not quite believing it truly, Henry slowly with caution managed to roll over onto his side to face the man, cuddling into the other for extra warmth, "Thank you, babe. You did wonderful too" 

Pinching at the nubs with a sharp tug in one hand as the other felt around Henry's cock, Charles outright laughed when the man whipped his head back. 

"Hm. Really you are. You're just one of a kind. I'm glad I got you in my life so grateful to have you as a partner. And I love how you reacted to me so nicely. You did so well, Hen baby. How you took m-" 

"Char. Sush. You're making me blush. So shameless… I enjoyed it. Maybe we can do another round soon if you want to, that is?" Trailing his thin fingers all across the pilots hand holding onto his cock, helping it along to possible another completion as both men stroked the entire length, Henry shyly bit at his lip, looking up at the other through his lashes, "I'm up for it and I would love to get a taste of you too"  

"That would be nice. I like that" Charles smugly replied, goofily smiling, leaning in to kiss his boyfriend cheek. Curiously letting his hands roam further on Henry's body, planting light smooches on the areas gaining squeaky whines. "By the way, Sweetheart, you're so many things like breathtaking, smart, and funny. I can go on. A long list I have to compliment you"  

Flushed in embarrassment Henry had done his best to look away, anywhere else in their room although Charles stopped him immediately in his tracks. 

"I know. You're a mushy sap. I really don't deserve all that" He whispers, bucking his hips in the empty air, the tip of his cock drizzling with cum. 

"Don't say that. I genuinely love showering you in love in any way I can. There's no shame in that or receiving it either. You like it too from what I can tell" Charles retorts, quickening the pace he took on Henry's cock.

"Quite romantic, aren't you then?" 

"Hm. Only cause you're the true love of my life and I'll make sure you know that all the time. Whether you like to admit it or not" 

Then being allowed to lay on his back, thin legs getting placed on each of Charles' side who was up above, Henry held on with a grip on the man's shoulders. He simply came in a matter of seconds with his boyfriend's helping hands. Which left him near breathless in the process, he was positively glowing afterwards, the lovey dovey compliments making him absolutely preen with pride for once with previous shame began to melt away.