(Request) Dance Or Fight

Request: Scenario 2 (the dancing one I think) and taunter 17 with Right and Henry. I am aware this is ridiculous

Hey, I really had fun with this one so thank you for sending it in. My ask box is always open for anyone to flood it. 

I kind of did this outside the box with this one so I hope you'll don't mind and still enjoy it. It's not too serious here mostly comedic 

2) Why are you taunting me? Stop— stop dancing. We’re in the middle of a fight. 

17) “This is stupid. Goodnight.” 

*** 

Right grumbles under his breath. Already annoyed as this wasn't going anywhere as he'd initially planned at the start. 

"Why are you taunting me? Stop- stop dancing. We're in the middle of a fight" Announced irritably, Right couldn't believe his eyes at the outright goofiness of the clan's newest recruit, "As your trainer I need to make sure you're prepared for anything. So you can't be doing this" 

"I'm not so don't be so uptight, dude. Just relax with me and have fun. That's what I'm doing and it's working for me?" All the while Henry chuckled out seemingly not caring in the slightest, "And this is a test trail 'fight' anyways. Nothing serious here. Besides, it's working in my favor, isn't it? You can't manage a hit on me" 

It was true whenever Right attempted to throw a punch, the other man ducked out of the way in time with a quick, smooth move. The new recruit is an impressive dancer though his unique moves weren't Right's thing when it's being used against him it got annoying. Henry kept brushing up against him, hips swaying easily with the motion of the wind. Irritating as it was, Right impressed although wouldn't admit to it out loud when watching the man's body move like he weighed nothing in mildly peaked interest.

"Again. This is meant to be taken very seriously, Stickmin" Right exclaimed, eye twitching, frowning deeply when harshly jabbing his robotic finger into Henry's chest. 

"'Ey. What got you so tense? Maybe I can do something then to help you out?"  

"Actually listening to me and doing what you're been told would do me wonders. I'm trying to teach you how to fight" 

Rolling his eyes, Right didn't notice that Henry was walking towards him, a wide, knowing grin on his face then he felt it. A pair of smooth cool hands firm on his hips finally caused him to still. It'd positioned him to lean backwards, eye wide in shock upon getting stuck in an unstable stance as the recruit stood him above. 

"Hm. I could and I will. But this sounds so much better, dontcha think? I saw you were intrigued in how I moved back there. I can teach you if you want?" 

Remaining stiff, awkward, his arms now glued to his sides, Right gulped, unsure to what he should do as he glared over at the other man brushing his auburn red locks from his face,  "I. Uh" 

"The look on your face is cute, Red. I like it" Henry complimented. 

"G-get your. Hands off me" He says in a whisper yet he didn't make the first move rather stayed unmoving, "I. I'll make sure you regret it" 

"Don't seem too confident there?" While running his hands on Right's hips though the recruit didn't plan to go further leaning in, suggestively wiggling his brows, "You're not saying no to it? I can show you some of my moves, yeah? May help you in the long run. Though I can pull back. Stop this if you don't wanna" 

Turned silent, Right looked away, his sun-kissed, freckled face scrunched up in an unreadable expression. Almost like he was contemplating something he's unsure of. Henry's actions are subtle if politely asking for his permission to continue, to teach him to dance, and how to melt the pent up tension. His imagination then went crazy, Henry being soft with him, leading the way, nobody interrupting them as the thief would likely than not at the end pull him in which may lead to more. It made him want to relax for once, allow someone else to be there for him acting as a protective shield. 

"You're thinking about it, huh?"

The one-sided, not too serious argument was seemingly forgotten about by the pair until Right can vividly remember he lightly pushed the man away. Henry wasn't hurt, allowing him to steady himself while he grinned, hands held up to appear non-threatening. 

"This is stupid. Goodnight" 

Feeling his scruffy cheeks, running his fingers down he noted the obvious warmth became unbearable so he hadn't mustered up the strength to face the newbie when making his way to the door. 

"Alright. We can try this tomorrow. Night, love"

His whole face totally engulfed in heat at the pet name, Right immediately wiped his head around, opening his mouth to say something until deciding otherwise, he stomped out, melting into his jacket's collar he heard the man's roaring laughter in the background.