(Request) Werewolves

Request: Do you do Panprice request? If so I have one with Halloween coming up and everything. Human!Dave x Werewolf! Rupert romance

Heya, hope you all are doing wonderfully well. Originally I wanted to post this on Halloween y'know for the theme purposes but well, I got busy with stuff like work among other things, and I procrastinated heavily so I apologize for that one.

***

"... R-Rupy...?"

As a measly human man who always seems to be racked in illness, no meat to his brittle bones with only the worn clothes on his back, Dave knew he wasn't a threat in any means. On the other hand what's a true danger is the bulky werewolf with untamed black fur, and piercing yellow eyes staring him down. Unadulterated terror glues him to his spot, although there's another reason why his body refused to leave, and his mind to be consumed completely.

"Hey... Good doggie..." He stutters, voice weak when hesitantly dragging his fingers through the tangled fluff. "... You're so big... A-and strong"

Slitted pupils thins, sharp canines on full display where hot, heavy breaths quickly dampens Dave's thin neck, making him stumble forward, hands shakily gripping onto the wolf's shoulders. Gravely growls echoed in the area, bouncing off the trees as he gulped the vomit down his tensing throat.

"Y-you. You've been in so many fights, haven't you?" Tilting his head, curiosity won him over for just a moment, Dave noticed the faded scars littered across the irritated flesh, patchy fluff did nothing to cover anything up.

Werewolves and the supernatural are dangerous beings

"Many thanks to me. You always promised to protect me. Now you're like this and I can't do a thing about it"

Terribly worried to the point of sickness, Dave anxiously steps back, keeping a safe, well respected distance between them. Once seeking knowledge to fulfill morbid curiosity turned to fear, the beast, once his best friend, was a good seven and a half feet tall aligned with sharper features. An odd combination of what it was like to be human and animal. From the head to the torso, tapering off at the forearms and thighs was covered with an overabundance in choppy fur where the rest remained starkly human. Returning his startled gaze to the face, it's uncanny, eerily, how his friend's facial features are greatly stretched, similar to moldable putty, to resemble a mutt's own. Yet somehow he knew humanity is intact, maybe a bit lost.

"I don't know what to say here? Or do. I never thought I'd see something like this in person. Other then the warning tales my parents used to tell me as a child"

His parents would be having a horrible fit if they saw him even interacting with such a deadly creature, one that could shred him into thin confetti and likely eat his bloody remains. Though this is a friend, genuinely the only person he considers himself close to, he wasn't going to put the other's life in possible jeopardy for what people may try to say. So gathering up the strength Dave stiffly makes his way over again. Deep in the creature's garbled mind, under all the furr, has to be his best friend fighting to return. No longer afraid, at least shoving the feelings in his gut he forces himself into looking up, what he saw back is comforting familiarity.

"You're in there, aren't you, Rupert? I. I don't know how to handle this... How to get you back to me" Once more, he leans towards the beast, his partner held in this rugged wild appearance, "There's got to be a way I can help you? I hate feeling useless where I can't help you"

Finally the beast, his dear Rupert, decided to take the initiative this time, and buried their snout into his neck. Carefully clawed hands held his hips, soft enough as to not hurt him. Teeth grazing across his cold skin, not daring to bite him, only marked as a silent warning. Dave didn't resist instead leaned into the touch, succumbing to the fur and the musky scent. Exhaling, he felt a bit better, safe, and oblivious in the wolf's constant shifting. Then Dave felt a different form limply pressed against him, smaller, more human than beast, and a smoother voice gently reassures him.

"... You've done plenty. You here with me helps wonders..." Dave is relieved, seeing his partner returned back to normal albeit tired, he immediately hugs his partner.