(Request) Flirtatious

Request: based on the idea of Smooth Charles and Flustered Henry. OOOO Maybe something with pick-up lines? Maybe Ellie dared one of them to use their best pick-up lines on the other? yea let's go with that. So obviously Triple Threat ending, maybe a fun sleepover? yea yea yes here we go.

Basic outline for fluffy Stickvin Request: Ellie dares either Charles or Henry to use their best pick-up lines on the other during a sleepover. Smooth Charles, Flustered Henry, Ellie snickering and being a little shit in the background, a few gay panics and shenanigans ensue.

***

During one of their many long nights spent at either three's house, a sleepover if one needs to explain it, a bet was made to no one's surprise by Ellie. The said bet was for the two to make the best pick-up lines they could think of, use it on the other and then see who succumbs to it first. Charles went ahead starting the flirtatious game to Henry's flustered chagrin. Shockingly for anyone who thought they knew the pilot best like Henry wouldn't know he was so arguably good. Even if it was very cheesy at best. 

"Your eyes shine like the finest diamonds, Hen" Charles commented, leaning close in where his warm breath hits Henry. "I could get lost in them" 

"A-ah. Oh, really?" 

Henry gulps, noting how in the background Ellie was laughing at his inner panic, his feelings for the perky pilot now going into overload. 

"You flew right into my heart" 

"Oh. I did?" 

"Yes. Like you always do. You broke in, crashed down all the walls I put up and stole my heart in the process"  

"That. That's a good thing?" 

Tilting his head as he dug his nails into just lap, Charles smirks, "It is. I allowed you in, didn't I? No fight to be shown. No surprise you're always a charmer. You tend to have that effect on people" 

As the anxiety along with the fear he would find a way somehow to mess it up boiled hot in his stomach Henry got the courage to join. 

"You're the shining star in my night sky" 

Watching how Charles' face lit up made him feel better so he continued, "Like the sun I can't get out from your gravitational pull you have on me" 

"Henry. Hen… You're too much" 

Charles chuckled seeing past tears in his eyes that Henry wasn't pulling back either, taking the enjoyment in the previous awkward situation. 

"You're blazing hot," Henry added. 

"You two are so incredibly cheesy and awful at this" Then Ellie broke into the conversation, shaking her head with a teasing glint in her eyes. "Like I heard the absolute worst but this is something else" 

"Ellie please. Like you can do any better yourself"

"Uh huh. I sure can. Can show you the reigning champ" 

Charles soon laughed outright at their bickering, pearly white teeth sparkling in the light, and cheeks squishing up into his eyes, "Yup. If you say so, Ellie. We like you too much as a friend to let you go through that and we know your so-called skills aren't up for it neither" He pokes her at the side before moving his attention to Henry again. "You, Henry, you love me too much to allow that to happen, donthca?" At the very comment whether it was meant to be taken as purposefully playful or very much legitimate Henry felt his face lit up on fire all the same. 

"Y-yeah. I do" Henry shivers involuntarily, brushing his hands through his messy locks. "You have that ability in a person, I guess? Very lively. You draw me so easily to you. Love like yours can drive me to do anything to have it as mines alone" 

Genuinely Charles smiles, looking away as he draws in close, "Oh, how I could drive you mad and more. If you like that, yeah?" He purrs softly in Henry's ear. 

Immediately Henry is babbling, flustered beyond words yet he smiled through the fingers of his hands covering his face.