(Request) Ellry & Charles

Request: Could you do one with Ellry and Charles please?

Hey. Thank you so much. My ask box is always open for anyone to flood it though it may take me a while to do it so please, bear with me. 

Kinda got self indulgent with this one since Ellry and Charles ever interacting got a hold

***

Ellry was attractive, better honest then not, they were hot to Charles, warm brown skin glowing radiantly in the sun, speckled with freckles, moles, and colorful tattoos. Bright red hair was messily stylized to a mohawk, the sides are shaved to show a contrasting black. Mismatched eyes, one red the other blue, stares down at his forest green ones, a lopsided smirk played smugly on their sharp face where they went to lean down to his level. As they did so without shame, he was able to get a wonderful look at their exposed muscled chest, the white tank top along in the purple jacket did little to hide it. Awkwardly tense, swaying his hips a bit to reduce the risk in fueling the flames any further in his stomach, Charles decided to speak, swallowing during it to dampen his dry throat with fresh wet saliva. 

"I knew you two were able to fuse in all. I never woulda thought I'd be able to see it for myself and personally, you guys are hot?" He says softly above a whisper, a little on the sensually coy side. 

"We did catch you staring at us back there. Nice to know you enjoyed the view" 

"I did" 

Large hands that could easily crush his head into an instant pulp then scooped him up in the air. Although the pilot was startled at first by the sudden action he simply shook it off with a loud chuckle. 

"You're strong too. I like it" He breathes, "Do I weigh anything to you?" 

"No. You don't. A couple of grapes maybe. Or rather you're like a little ragdoll?" Ellry replied, snorting, now holding him in one arm as with a free hand curiously trailed long fingers across his rich golden brown skin. 

"Uh huh, I get it. At least tell me this, Ellry. Am I a pretty little rag doll to you?" Charles purposefully asked, batting thick eyelashes at him.  

"To us. Yes. You're too cute for simple words" 

Brushing past his white curls locks from his face and resting Charles on them, Ellry had buried themself into his neck as he purred in amusement. "Good to know" 

Lazily allowing his arms to rest on their shoulders Charles nuzzles into them as well with a grinning so wide it began to hurt.