Chapter 2

Bilaal khan, kya aapko Kashaf Ahmed se nikkah qubool h" the kaazi asked.

Bilal didn't uttered a word making the atmosphere serious.

Bilaal khan, kya aapko Kashaf Ahmed se nikkah qubool h" the kaazi again asked.

"Bilal, ye kya kar rahe ho tum" his father asked squeezing his shoulder tightly when he again didn't gave the answer

"Qubool h" he said emotionlessly

Mubarakho mubarakho..... Everyone chanted hugging each other.

"party m seat mubarakho" Bilal father wisphered into kashaf's father's ear while hugging him

"shukriya" he wisphered back.

Then Qazi sahab turned toward the other side and asked kashaf.

" Kashaf Ahmed kya aapko Bilaal Ahmed se nikkah Qubool h"

" Qubool h" she said in a meek voice within a second but her hold onto Shehnaaz's hand tightened.

"sab theek hoga, Baat krlena unse tu" Shehnaaz said hugging her sideways.

"meri bachi" kashaf's mother came forward to hug her.

"ammi nhi.... Abse aapka or mera koi vaasta nhi h.. Please tamasha na banaye yaha par." Kashaf said..... Making her mother to back off.

Her mother couldn't handle the hatred for her in her daughter's eyes, so she left from there with tears flowing her eyes. She knew they shouldn't have done this but that was the only way to get into the power.

On the other kashaf was right, she never expected that. They just made her a deal to get their power. The hurt, the betrayal she felt was obvious.

______________________________

It was the time of ruksati, and for every body shock kashaf didn't cried neither hugged her parents.

Sidharth was looking at everything silently and from everything he had observed one thing was clear that kashaf was also forced into this as much as Bilaal is.

And he had also observed that kashaf was only talking to a girl, who was stuck with her from the starting. He wasn't able to see her face. But there was something in him which wanted him to see her.

Sidharth looked at them from the distance and unfortunately or fortunately he was only able to see her eyes as Kashaf hugged her and cried her heart out, looking at them anyone could say that they were very much connected to each other.

Sidharth on the other hand was feeling different after looking at those eyes, he was sure that they were the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen.

He jerked out of his thoughts when his phone rang.

"hello, bolo Raheem.. Hn hn theek h. M aarha hu" with that he left from there without informing anyone.

__________________________

"Junaid aapko hosh bhi h time ka ki kya hua h, aapko itna wakt kaise lag gya. Aap theek h na.. Unhone kuch kiya to nhi na aapko" his wife started questioning him as soon as he entered the house.

It's 9 in the night, he just couldn't get the courage to come home after what he had done, he just made a deal. Not a normal deal but he made a deal of his own daughter's life. The guilt was eating him up but his wife's uncountable calls made him to come back.

"ji nhi begum kuch nhi hua, bss ye soch rha hu ki election kisi bhi keemat m Hume jeetna hoga, kuch bhi krna kyu na pade fir Hume" he said. He need to win this, this is the only way to save his daughter.

"hnn vo sab to hota rahega, aap aaiye Khaana khaa lijiye Pehle"

"nhi... Abhi nhi, Shehnaaz se milke aata hu m, upar hi h na vo.." he asked.

"aree nhi aaj kashaf ka nikkah tha na to udhar hi gayi h.. Aane hi waali hogi" she replied.

"kya kashaf ka nikkah, achanak esse kaise mtlb na kisine bola na hi kisiko bulaya" he exclaimed.

"aree vo sana ko bhi subah hi pta chala..... And with that she explained him everything making his heart drop. He also did the same thing.

" hmm " with that he moved to his room.

" aree Khaana to khaale...... Sunte nhi h ye meri " she complained when he ignored her moving towards his room.
___________________________

"sunno Sidharth Hume ye election jeetne h kisi bhi kimat p..... Sabke gharo m ye Baat ailaan ho jaani chahiye kal tk ki agar galti se ek Vote bhi uss Sheikh ki taraf gya to sabka haal bhot bura hoga..... Mujhe uss Sheikh ko haarte huye dekhna na.... Bhot guroor se humare khilaf khada hua h na... Aukaat dikhani h mujhe usse uski.... Iske Baad kisiki himmat nhi honi chahiye humare khilaf Jaane ki" baba sahab commanded him.

"ji baba sahab aap fikar na kare, sab hojaayega... Uss sheikh ko uski aukaat pta lga jaayegi" Sidharth said with  much conviction.

"or hnn, agar koi zyada raaste m aaye to humesha k liye hata dena usse apne raaste se."

"ji baba sahab" with that he left to his room.

Zubiya ji who was listening to their conversation from the kitchen, felt disgusted. She couldn't believe her little innocent boy turned into such a devil.

She always knew that her husband doesn't love her as she was never his choice, his father had made the same deal with her father and the result made them marry each other.

Three hours later after there nikkah, he came home with his another girl claiming her to be his wife, and from then she was treated like a servant.

His other wife Ruhaani wasn't able to give him a child, so he started spending nights with her and when she got pregnant he told her that this child would be Ruhaani's and his child, she wouldn't have any right on the child.

She begged him not to do this but he didn't listened to her..... One day suddenly a news came that Ruhaani died, and her death was still a mystery.

When Sidharth was born, she wanted him to be a good person not like his father but his father successfully turned him into a devil.

"Kehte h na khoon khoon hi hota"

She just wish that her son who is definitely getting married in few days will treat his wife wisely.

With a sigh, she left from there.

________________________________

"agar kabhi mere marne ki khabar aaye to mere ammi abbu ko bolna ki jo vo chate the vo hogya" kashaf's words were ringing in her mind.

She still couldn't believe her parents did that to her because of the greed of power and money. How can a parent do that to their own daughter. That's pathetic.

"ya Allah bss ek hi dua h aapse kashaf ko khush rakhiye ga..... Agar isse zyada or kuch bura hua vo nhi jhel payegi....." she prayed.

"Or aapka bhot bhot shukriya ki aapne mujhe itne ache ammi abbu diye, jo mere Saath kabhi galt nhi karenge...." she thanked the almighty not knowing what her father has done.

________________________________

I know abhi koi sidnaaz moments nhi h but story hi essi h.. Base banana padta h thoda....  Aage aapko bhar bhar k sidnaaz moments milenge. I promise.. Sachi

Thank you for reading

Aapki apni pyaari writer
Peehu