Chapter 31

"Tumne usse ab tak itna to jaan hi liya hoga ki vo tumhare basme nhi aayegi...". Ibrahim suddenly started speaking sitting beside Sidharth on the bench.

"matlab kya h tumhara". Sidharth asked turning his face toward him.

"mera matlab kya h... Ye tum bhot ache se jaante ho... Raza Sahab...". Ibrahim gave him a meaningful look.

"yehi cheez m tumse bhi puch sakta hu...". Sidharth questioned him.

"to puchlo.... Pr sachai tumhe bhi pata h ki humare yaha aurton ki izzat ki jaati h.... Humare yaha unhe baraabri ka darja diya Jaata h.... Unse jaanwaro ki tarah nhi rakhte hum.... Balki jaanwar to bhot pyaare hote h.. Tum log to usse bhi buri haalat m rakhte ho... ". Ibrahim said grittering his teeth.

" bhulo mat Ibrahim kisse Baat kr rahe ho tum.. ". Sidharth warned him.

" vo hi to Baat h Saari Sidharth... Baat hi to Saari vo h.. Ki m bhool nhi paa rha hu ki tum kon ho... Tum vo Insaan ho jiske khandaan ko logo ki zindagi se koi farak nhi padta h..... Tumne or tumhare Baap ne logo ki zindagiya bardaad karke rakh di h.. Kisliye Sirf or sirf tumhare lalach ki vajeh se... Tumhare guroor ki vajeh se tumne na Jaane kitne logo ko barbaad kiya h........ Allah kasam agar mere bss m hota na shayad abhi tak tumhe khud apne haathon se khatam krdeta......". Ibrahim stood up from the bench moved a bit forward.

" IBRAHIM SHEIKH....... Tum meri biwi k bhai... Or meri behn k shauhar ho... Sirf isliye Sirf isliye hi.. Ruka hua hu m vrna shayad tum abhi tak khade nhi rehte yaha pe... ". Sidharth too stood up screaming.

"ohhh.... Achaaawww..... Yehi bahar lana tha mujhe.... Tumhara ye roop... Jo tum ammi or baki sab k Saamne itne ache ban rahe the na ye h tumhari sachai..... Ye ho tum... Sidharth Danish Raza... Ye ho tum.... Ek darinde...". Ibrahim faced Sidharth and poked his chest with his finger.

Sidharth was controlling so hard to not to grab his neck and choke him to death, he was just being quiet because he was his wife's brother, she loves him otherwise Ibrahim Sheikh would have been lying on the floor lifeless.

"Mujhe bilkul nhi pata Shehnaaz tumhe kaise jhel rhi h... Ohhh... Shayad usse bhi esse apna jhootha roop dikhaya hoga.. Haina... Par Yaad rakhna.. Meri behn essi nhi h jisse tum apne bas m rakh sakte ho.... Vo jhelne waalo m se nhi h.... Or jaise hi usse tumhara ye roop dikhega na... Jaha tum hewaano ki tarah logo ko marte ho.... To tabhi tumhe chod degi... Or kasam khuda ki m khud usse lekar jaunga....... "before Ibrahim could say more Sidharth slammed him on the wall harshly holding him from his collar.

Sidharth was breathing heavily in anger, his veins were visible and his eyes turned red. He was damn angry.

" abhi tak chup tha kyuki meri biwi k bhai or meri behn k shauhar ho tum..."

"ahhh... Chodo..." Sidharth tightened his grip on Ibrahim's collar.

"aaj to bol diya... Agar dubara... Meri biwi ko mujhse door lejaane ka khayaal bhi aaya na... To Maar dungaa... Allah kasam". Sidharth said looking straight in his eyes and left Ibrahim with the jerk making him fall on the ground.

"Pehli or aakhri baar bol rha hu.... Yaad rakhna". Sidharth warned him and left from there.

__________________________________

"TUMMM". Aiman ji screamed looking at the person sitting on their sofa.

"Tchhh... Aiman itni zor se kyu cheekh rahi ho tum.... Ye to mera bhi ghar h... M jab chahu Aa sakta hu" the man smirked at him.

"Aap h kon.... Or humare ghar m kya kr rahe h aap....". Shehnaaz asked the man sternly.

"aree aree meri phool si bachi.... Aaj tk Sirf photo m hi dekha tumhe.... Tumhari ammi humesha koi na koi bahana bana leti thi jb bhi tumhara abbu tumhe ya ibrahim ko mere Paas laata tha..." the man said looking at Shehnaaz up and down.

"Mashallah.. Apni ammi pr gyi ho tum... Behad khoobsurat..." he smirked at her wickedly.

"Meri beti se dur raho.. Samjh aaya...." Aiman ji scoffed at him.

Rozal who was entering from the kitchen's door stopped in her track looking at the senerio infront of her. She looked at the unknown person with confusion but the second she looked at Shehnaaz and Aiman ji's face she knew something was wrong. Very very wrong.

"offooo... Tumhe to pta h na Aiman... Khoobsurat log mujhe bhot pasand h.... Or tum.. Tumhe to pta hi h kitni Khaas ho tum....". He said smirking and walking toward them.

Aiman ji came forward in anger to slap him but he dogded it.

"Tch... Nhi Aiman" and he took out a gun making both of them step back a little.

Rozal didn't know how but she noticed his hand and found the same ring on his hand that was on the attacker's hand making her gasp.

She slowly and very carefully messaged Ibrahim that they need immediate help in Sheikh House and copied the same message to Sidharth.

She then looked ahead and than again at her phone, she opened the camera and started making the video of them.

"Junaid mara nhi hnn.... Mujhe to laga tha oxygen mask utaarne k Baad mar jaayega vo... Bss tumhare chehre dekhne k Baad lag rha h ki zinda bach gya saala" he sighed in disappointment.

Listening to him all three of them looked at him shock.

"Tumne maara mere abbuuu ko....". With that Shehnaaz was about to pounce on him in anger but he pushed her back and fell on the ground but unfortunately her head got banged into the sofa's corner making it bleed a little.

"SHEHNAAZ" Aiman ji screamed and was about to move toward Shehnaaz but he held her hand.

"aree esse kaise Jaane mann" he laughed.

"RAHEED Jaane do mujheee" Aiman ji struggled to get out of his grip.

Rozal on the other hand started moving a little forward still recording, his half face was visible to the camera.

She looked around a little and found a vase on the table in the hallway. She immediately picked it up and silently moved toward behind him who was holding Aiman ji.

"tumhare bhai h vo.... Chote bhai.... Kaise kr sakte ho tum aisa..." Aiman ji cried.

"jaise usne mere Saath kiya..... Sab kuch cheen liya mujhse... Tum meri pasand thi...." he said grabbing her more tightly.

Shehnaaz tried to got up from the floor to save her ammi only to find Rozal behind him with a vase in her hand.

"MAAR" Shehnaaz screamed gaining their attention but before they could react Rozal broke the vase onto
his head.

"aahhhhhhhhhh" his gripped losened and Shehnaaz quickly pulled Aiman ji back.

He lost his conscious and fell on the ground.

"ye mar to nhi gyaaa"

"Mar gya to acha hi h"

"esse nhi marna chahiye ye".... Shehnaaz said.

"kuch to krna padega iska... Esse nhi jaana chahiye ye"

_________________________________

Sorry guys for not updating but I genuinely had some reasons.