Chapter 10

"ji ammi m bilkul theek hu..... Kuch nhi hua mujhe ammi...... Sab bilkul theek h yaha pr" Shehnaaz assured her ammi.

"beta..... Sidharth kaise h tumhare Saath.... Kahi unhone kuch kia to....." before Aiman ji could complete Shehnaaz said.

"nhi nhi ammi vo abhi tk to ache h..... Jaise sab bolte h unko vaise to nhi h vo"
Shehnaaz spoke.

"Shehnaaz.... Ek din m koi apni sachai nhi dikhata h.... Yaad rakhna.... Tumhe pta h vo log kaise h or kaise nhi..... To abhi se sabko acha samjh kr mat chalo" her brother Ibrahim shouted from the other side, the phone was on speaker mode.

"hnn ibbii... Pta h mujhe tension mt le..... M handle krlungi"

"Hmmm.... Mujhe pta h meri behn strong h" ibrahim said.

"Begum.... Shehnaaz se Baat kr rhe ho...." she heard her father's voice from the other side.

"ammi m aapse baadme Baat krti hu" with that she cut the call, she really can't forget what her father did.... If he loved her then how could he do that with her. She just really don't want to talk to him.

On the other side as soon as the phone went silent, the mother - son duo looked at each other knowing why Shehnaaz just cut the call and then looked at Junaid ji who was standing there with a sad smile, they knew that he knew what Shehnaaz just did, with that sad smile he left from there.

_______________________________

As soon as she kept the phone down, Sidharth walked into the room.

"Shehnaaz Baat krni h aapse bhot zaruri" Sidharth spoke a bit sternly. He walked toward her side of the bed and sat infront of her.

"dekhe Shehnaaz... Aap Hume palat kr Jawaab dengi... Hum fir bhi bardaasht kr lenge.... Pr jo aaj hua dining table pr vo hum bardaash nhi karenge dubara ye Baat Yaad rakhiyega aap....." Sidharth spoke.

"pr Humne kuch galat nhi kaha tha Sidharth..." he intrupted her.

"dekhe Shehnaaz baba sahab Iss Ghar k bade h.... Or aaj tk unko kisine palat kr Jawaab nhi dia h... Humne bhi nhi... So Humein ummed h aap bhi unki izzat karengi..... Or esse Jawaab nhi dengi" he almost ordered her, he somewhere knew she wasn't wrong but nobody could talk to his baba sahab like that.

"Sidharth... M jaanti hu ki baba sahab Iss Ghar m sabse bade h.... Or Iss lehze se m unki izzat bhi kr rhi hu ye sab jaante huye ki unhone bhi mera sauda kia tha...... Pr agar mujhe lagega ki jo unhone bola vo galat h.. To m bolungi... Or unki Baat ko theek bhi karungi..... Or ye to normal si Baat h na.... "she replied. She was very polite with him even after knowing what he had done.

" ek min ek min...... Mere baba sahab n akele nhi kia tha kuch bhi..... Vo Junaid bhi equally involved tha "he said this time a bit rudely... He was loosing his calm, he was trying to be polite with her but she wasn't even listening to him.

" tameez se Baat kare... Abbu h vo mere.... Agar chahte h ki aapke khudke abbu ki izzat ho to dusre k ammi abbu ki bhi izzat krna seekhe" she angrily stood up from the bed and screamed on him.

"SHEHNAAZ.... AWAAZ NEECHE...... Tameez se Baat kre... Kal se dekh rha hu... Kaise Baat kr rhi h aap ye" he too stood up and screamed.

"ohhh... Tameez to aap mujhe na hi sikhaaye..... Or ek Baat or Yaad rakhiyega.... Mera jo mann karega m vo karungi... Jo mujhe Bolna hoga m vo bolungi.... M aapki mulazim nhi hu jo aapki Saari Baat maanu" with that she moved out of the room angrily, leaving a frustrated and angry Sidharth.