Chapter 23

No proof reading

"Aap to aaj bhi vahi kr rahe h jo nikkah se Pehle krte the pr m.... Mujhe Dekhiye sab kuch khatam hogya mera to... Sab kuch"

"Kaha mujhe logo k welfare k liye kaam krna tha or kaha m ab ek ghar m band hokr kaam krti hu"

"kya mere sapne pure honge hnn... Bataiye...."

These thoughts were continuously roaming in Sidharth's mind, standing in the balcony he looked at the moon puffing the cigarette.

He knew what she said was not wrong, they both didn't knew about the marriage thing that happened with both of them but still he was able to do all the stuff he was doing but she was just caged her.

"shayad jo m karu... Usse tumhe thodi si khushi mile" he whispered looking at her sleeping figure, he walked toward the bed and looked at her for a while and then laid down on his side of the bed and closed his eyes.

__________________________________

"jao.... Sidharth ko bula kr laao" baba sahab ordered one of the servant.

"malik vo chote malik to bahar gye huye h...." the servant replied with his head bowed down.

"hmmmm....... Niklo ab" baba sahab said rudely making the servant ran out of his room in fear.

"ye itni subah subah Sidharth gya kaha pr h.. Vo bhi mujhe bina bataye" he thought and then picked up his phone to call Sidharth.

"areee phone Kaat diya vo bhi mera...." baba sahab murmured angrily.

"aane do isse fir dekhta hu essa kya kaam tha jo mera call kaata usne"

____________________________________

"Aslam o alaikum" Sidharth entered inside the Sheikh mansion and looked at the shocked face of both Aiman ji and Junaid ji.

"walaikum asalam..." they both greeted him back completely clueless.

"m Beth jaau" he spoke looking at their confused faces.

"hnn... Hnn... Betho Betho" Junaid ji said sitting infront of him.

"Shehnaaz nhi aai h.. Mere Saath.. Mujhe kuch kaam tha isliye aaya hu" Sidharth said when he looked at Aiman ji who was continuously towards the door.

"ohhhh... Hhh" she uttered and sat besides Junaid ji.

"Dekhiye m jaanta hu jiss halat m humara nikkah hua tha vo koi bhot sahi Wakt nhi tha... Or na humari kabhi koi baat ho paai h ya hum sab mil paaye h..." Sidharth said.

" M jaanta hu aaplog mujhpe ya mere ghar waalo pr kuch Khaas vishwas nhi krte h..... Same mujhe bhi nhi h vishwas... Meri behn bhi idhar hi rehti h...." before he could continue Rozal spoke.

"aapko meri fikr karne ki zaroorat nhi h..... Yaha pr sab ache h... Matlabi nhi h..." Rozal was shocked looking at her brother here. She knew he was here for the trouble because he can't do anything other than that.

"Rozal" Sidharth said standing up, he looked at her who was coming downstairs with her husband who himself was looking at him being shocked.

"baba sahab n bheja h na aapko... Kyuki khush to aaplog dekh nhi sakte h mujhe..... Sab barbaad karne aaye h na dubara... Uss ghar m to jeene nhi diya apni marzi se.. Yaha to jeene dijiye... Please" Rozal joined her hands infront from him, Sidharth on the other hand was shocked looking at her taking to him with so much hatred.

SHIKASTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें