Chapter 53

" bhot zyada khoobsurat h aap begum". Shehnaaz heard her husband's voice as soon as she opened her eyes. Opening her eyes she looked at her side only find her husband looking at her, lying sideways on his elbows while caressing her baby hair.

Shehnaaz looked at him for few seconds and then she looked around, with that all the memories rushed back into her mind and her face turned red.

"areeee.... Meri begum sharmati bhi h meri". He teased her kissing her temple making her cover herself with the duvet.  Her action made Sidharth laugh.

"Sidharth naa kare". She said in a muffled voice still covering herself with the duvet.

"kya na karu Shehnaaz". He asked her laughing. He held the hem of the duvet to uncover her face but her grip was strong to not let it go.

" Shehnaaz". He called her lovingly.

"Shehnaaz"

"naaz". She uncovered her face hearing the nickname, never in her life somebody called her by that name.

"meri Jaan basti h tummein". He pulled the duvet more down till her chest and kissed her forehead.

" Mujhe na naaz.. Pehli baar essa ho rha h... Mujhe samjh nhi aarha ki m Tumhein kaise samjhau ki tum kya ho mere liye.... M jaanta hu bhot Saari galtiya ki h mene... Tumhein bhot Dard diya h naaz.... Pr tum zarurat ban gyi ho meri.... Ye jo h tumhare liye meri dil m... Mujhe nhi pata ye kya h naaz... Pr jo bhi h... Vo Hadd se zyada h..... Mujhe neend nhi aai Saari Raat... Tumhein apne Paas mehsoos kr rha tha m.... M Pagal h ho rha hu.... Sach m.... Bhot zyada Pagal ho rha hu m.... ". Sidharth told Shehnaaz caressing her cheek, his eyes were a bit filled up while expressing himself.

" Sidharth ". Shehnaaz whispered his name completely overwhelmed by his raw confession.

" mujhe bhi nahi pata Sidharth ki m kya feel krti hu aapke liye... Nhi jaanti hu m bhi.. Bss itna pata h ki aap meri zindagi ka bhot bada hissa ban gye ho.... Galtiya hui h bhot Saari... Hum dono se hi... Or shyd unhi galtiyon n Humein ek dusre ki ehmiyat batai h..... Or ek Baat m bhi aapko batana chaahti hu..... Mujhe bhi bhot zyada ache lagte h aap.... M bhi nhi reh sakti hu aapke bina... ". She said grabbing his face in her tiny hands. She pushed herself a bit up and kissed his cheek lovingly.

Sidharth heart lit up hearing her words. His wife too have same kind of feelings for him, she forgave him for his mistakes. He knew he was a terrible person and somewhere he still is but he would try to become a better person for her, for them, for their future.

"ufffff... Sidhaaaarth". She exclaimed loudly as he hugged her tightly almost climbing on the top of her.

"ouchhhhhhhhh".. She screamed as he bit her on her nape and on the top of that because of the movement she realised about how much sore she was.

" Dard hogya...". Sidharth asked in concern but didn't moved a bit from her.

"nhi maza aarha h....". Shehnaaz rolled her eyes at her husband.

"achaaaa". He again bent down to gave her a bite but stopped by her scream.

"nhiiiiii.... Sidharth Dard horha h.... Kya kar rahe h aap.... Or hatte merese durr....". Shehnaaz whined.

" tumse durr Jaane k liye to ab mujhe tum khud bhi mazboor nhi kr sakti ho...... Or na hi tum mujhse durr Jaa sakti ho.... Ek jo nishaan h na tumhare jism pr... Ye tumhe humesha Yaad dilaayenge ki kiski amanat ho tum.... Kyuki ab nishaaniya to milti hi rahengi Tumhein bhi or mujhe bhi... ". Shehnaaz blushed hearing his dirty talks. Without saying anything she just closed her eyes tightly and tried to avoid the blush but this technique of her wasn't working.

" tumein Dard ho rha hoga.. M garam Paani krke aata hu washroom se.... Theek h..". He kissed her forehead and stood up from her revealing himself to her completely.

"Sidhaaarth.... Uffff". She immediately turned her head toward the other side exclaiming loudly.

"ab kya chupana begum... Jo dekhna tha vo to raat dekh hi chuke h dono.....". He teased her and went away from there to the washroom leaving his wife completely red from his talks.

____________________________________

"doctor sab theek h naa.... Mera bacha sahi salamat h na"... Ibrahim impatiently asked gynecologist. From the last night after their last conversation he didn't spoke to Rozal. He was feeling anger bubbling up inside him as soon as he looked at her face. She wanted to kill his child.

Rozal tried everything in her will to talk to him but he was adamant on not listening to her.

"doctor k chalna h taiyaar hojaa". These were the only word that he spoke to her in the morning. The whole car ride was extremely silent. Even when she was going for the tests he didn't said anything to her.

"Dekhiye Mr. Sheikh..... Meri Baat Dhyaan se suniye...". The doctor said in a serious tone and because of that both Ibrahim and Rozal's heart was beating extremely fast.

"ye Sirf k hi test tha... Or ek test se kbhi bhi surity nhi hoti h.... Or pregnancy test kits fake results bhi dikhaati h... Or Iss body check up k baat Mera shaq sahi nikla.... Sorry to say but Mrs. Sheikh pregnant nhi h...". The doctor told them.

"ye aap kya Keh rhi h doctor... Isko ultiyan bhi huyi h.... Aaj subah hi...". Ibrahim said angrily not able to believe what he just heard.

"unhe food poisoning huyi h... Isliye unko ultiyan horhi thi... Bss...". Hearing her Ibrahim immediately stood up and left the doctor's cabin.

"sorry doctor vo ye thode upset h...". Rozal tried to explain. She herself don't know what she was feeling. She was just numb, neither she felt bad nor she felt good after listening to the doctor.

"it's ohk Mrs. Sheikh I understand" with that Rozal too stood up and left the cabin.

"Ibrahim". She kept her hand over his shoulder, who was sitting on the bench infront of the doctor's cabin.

"khushi milgyi hogi tujhe to...". He jerked her hand off himself.

"kyaa". She exclaimed.

"yehi chahti thi na tu....hogya....milgyi thandak.... Ab khush raho... Banlo apna career....". He shouted.

"Ibrahim ye hospital h... Don't make a scene here.". She said ignoring his words.

"ohhhh.... Ab m scene bhi bana rha hu... Sahi h madam.. Bhot sahi h.... Tum ho to Danish Raza ki beti... Aaj saabit kar hi diya..." with that he went from there leaving his wife alone.

___________________________________