Chapter 8

No proof reading

"ek kaam.... Sirf ek kaam kaha tha mene... Vo bhi nhi hua.... Sirf ek kaam" the man on the phone screamed angrily.

"huzoor maaf krde..... Mene puri koshish ki thi... Vo bss jaise hi mene trigger dabaaya... Vaise hi ek auto Saamne aagya tha... To nishana idhar udhar hogya........ Huzoor maaf kre.." the man from the other side pleaded.

"mere Saath ye sab mt karo... Mene kaha tha ek baar m kaam nhi hua to Anjaam bhot bura hoga"

"maafi huzoor maafi...... Ek mauka dede.... Dubara nishana nhi chukega.... Huzoor please" the man cried over the phone.

"Hmmm..... Kyuki Iss baar nishana chukaa to......" he trailed off.

"ji huzoor samjh gya... Bilkul bhi shikayat ka mauka nhi milega aapko...."

"sunno ek kaam karo.... Esse hi chote mote attacks se unnka chain cheen k rakho... Or kuch wakt Baad jb mauka mile to udhaado pure khandaan ko" the man ordered.

"ji huzoor.... Jaisa aap kahe"

__________________________________

"mujhe nhi laga tha aapki  muh dikhaai esse hogi " Sidharth said while holding the dagger which Shehnaaz was already holding.

"mujhe bhi nhi pta tha meri Shaadi Iss Tarah hogi" Shehnaaz argued while tightening her hold over the dagger and Sidharth smirked feeling the the intensified force over the dagger.

"hmmmm.... Vo dikh hi rha h.... Puri taiyaari k Saath aai h aap" he was totally impressed by her gestures. She was looking directly in his eyes without any kind of fear. Well that's something new for him and moreover she was still holding the dagger over his neck.

"aana hi padta h taiyaari k Saath.... Jab aapko pta ho ki khatra aapke upar hi mandra rha ho..." she spoke directly looking into his eyes. He was so amused by her.

"yaha.... Mujhe nhi lgta aapko kisise khatra hoga"  Sidharth spoke completely bewildered, he slowly snaked his other hand around her waist.

Shehnaaz's body shuddered with the touch but she maintained her poise. She looked at his hand which was around her waist and then again looked into his eyes.

"aapse ho sakta h....... Kr to kuch bhi sakte h aap........" she started but stopped as she felt something wet on her hand. Blood..... That was his blood...

Sidharth was observing her... He was looking at her keenly as she have a weird expression,he smiled looking at her... She is fierce but cute.

" huh..... Jaaye change kr le....vrna agar or khoon baha or aapko kuch hogya to aapke abbu hi aake bolenge.... Mera beta khaa gyi.... Jaaye... mujhe esse ilzaamaat apne upar nhi lgwaane h" she said while making faces.. And Sidharth had a tiny miny kind of smile on his face.

"aap Marham nhi lagaayengi..... Aapke shauhar k chot lagi h...." he spoke as he was looking at her moving away from him and opening her suitcase.

"Kyuuu.... Aap bache h jo kuch khud nhi kr sakte h..... Or vaise bhi gundey to h hi aap.... Ye mamuli si chot h aapke liye...." she said taking her clothes out from the suitcase and moving towards the washroom to change herself.

"aapko hum gundey lgte h" he asked her completely bewildered by her statement.

"unse kam bhi nhi h aap" she said with a forced smile on her face and shut the washroom door.

On the other hand Sidharth had a smile on his face..... Well his begum wasn't a shy one.... She is firece and fearless. This was the first time that someone had talked to him looking into his eyes except for his baba sahab or ammi. And she was looking so so beautiful in that sharara. SHe is his now, his wife.

He smiled more looking at his bleeding hand, shaking his head, he took out his
Clothes from the cupboard and changed in the room itself.

After changing, he halfy get laid on the left side of the bed waiting for his begum....

"ya maula shukriya" he thanked Allah.

After what felt like eternity his begum came out of the washroom in the most simple pink coloured suit salwar and with her wedding dress in her hand.
She looks more beautiful without makeup, he thought.

She came outside and looked around for a while then moved toward the couch and literally threw her dress on it with a huff.

He literally have to control his laugh.... Its not even an hour with her and he started laughing.

She then looked at him and came forward towards his side of the bed.

"khade hojaaye" she ordered.

"huhhh" he was shocked, she was ordering him. Damn.

"khade hoiyee na jldi se" she whined this time, he quietly stood up from the bed.

"side hatee ab zara" saying this she sat on that side of the bed and well he stood there looking at her completely clueless.

"kya..... Esse kyu dekh rhe h aap..... Vo mujhe dusri taraf neend nhi aati h" she explained her action.

"hmm" with that he laid on the other side of the bed.

"good night Mr. Shauhar" with that she covered herself with the quilt.

"good night begum" he too replied making her blush, he smiled looking at her.

After 2 mins... She removed the quilt from her face and spoke.

"dekhe raat m essa vaisa kuch krne ka nhi sochna... Samjhe aap" she warned him, with that she immediately covered her head with the quilt again.

While Sidharth smiled, closing his eyes.

__________________________________

"ab kyu roo rhe h aap Junaid.... Ab mt kariye ye sab..... Jo aapne krna tha aap kr chuke h.... Aab aaye or soo jaaye.... Barbaad krna tha aapne sabkuch or aapne bhot ache se krdia h" Aiman ji spoke rudely to him.

"Aiman meri Baat sunne...." Junaid ji tried to clarify.

"mujhe nhi sunna h kuch.... Pta nhi kaisi hogi meri bachi.... Kya kr rhi hogi.... Usse kuch hua to nhi hoga na" she was so tensed for her daughter.

"ammi kuch nhi hua hoga.... Aap fikr na kare... Humari bachi bahadur h... Chale soone aap" ibrahim said.... He was tensed for his sister but he need to be his ammi's strength right now.

"hmm Mmm" with that the duo moved toward their respective rooms... Leaving Junaid ji alone in the guilt.

________________________________

Happy reading

Your priye writer
Peehu