Chapter 63

" haar gye... Haar gye.... Haar gye aappppppppppp". Shehnaaz screamed cheerfully.

" tumne cheating ki h....". Sidharth scoffed.

"nhi mene nhi ki....huh....haar gye ho aappppppp". Shehnaaz stuck her tongue out at him.

Sidharth on the other hand sulked like a little kid, whose candy fell out from his hand even before he could taste it.

He just couldn't believe that he lost a match of chess from Shehnaaz, she didn't even knew how to play it and he was the one who taught her just two days before and here she was after two days beating him in his own game. No one absolutely no one was able to defeat him in chess, not even baba sahab.

"awwwllle awwwllle.....chote bache ko bardasht nhi ho paa rha h ki vo haar gya.... Awwww... Koi ni bebuuu... Hota h... Ek na ek din shikast to sabko hi milti h". Shehnaaz grabbed his face and squeezed it.

"bardasht to tumko nhi hoga ab jo m karunga". Within a second, Shehnaaz was lying on the bed with Sidharth hovering over her.

Shehnaaz heart was about to burst out, his movements were so quick. He had her hands pinned above her head and his face was extremely close to hers.

"hnn to ab bolo kya Keh rhi thi tum". Sidharth spoke just above her lips.

"mene ye bola ki shikast kabhi na kabhi sabko hi milti h". With every word she spoke, her lips touched his. Despite being completely red in her face and knowing that at this time he had control, she didn't back off.

Sidharth hold over her hands tightened and his other hand automatically came up caressing her lips softly.

"aaaaaaahhhhhh Sidhaaaarrth". Shehnaaz moaned as he bit  on her neck harshly.

"haarne ki aadat nhi mujhe". He said and kissed her harshly making her wriggle in his hold to free her hands. Rather than leaving her hands, he hold tightened and he kissed her more harshly making her moan, which was lost somewhere in his mouth.

" Naaz, hilna band karo". He ordered her and with that she stopped wriggling. The voice with which he said it to her was so so strong and powerful, her hands immediately stopped without her will, she wanted to fight back, she wanted him to release her hands but she couldn't do anything. And moreover the pit she felt in her stomach hearing him was something else, all she wanted to do was all the bad stuff with him.

As soon as her wriggling stopped he kissed her again, he hand automatically slided under her top till her bust making her breath hitch, it was not like, it was going to be there first time or something but still his one touch, and jolts were sent over her body.

He left her lips and placed impatient kisses over her neck, bitting and sucking it harshly to leave his marks all over her.

"Sidhaaaaarth araam seeee". She almost shouted as he bit her harshly almost drawing out some blood.

"shhhhhhhhhhh... Dheere begum..". He said looking at her making her face turn more red.

He looked directly into her eyes and took off his kurta making her look away out of shyness.

As soon as she looked away, he grabbed her jaw making her look at him.

" m shauhar hu tumhara, aage se esse nazre mt churana" with that he left her jaw and in a swift motion pulled her top off her body, she gasped loudly.

His one hand kneaded her chest while the other one was playing with her waistband leaving Shehnaaz's hand.

Shehnaaz's hand hurriedly held him from the shoulders. Sidharth was harsher today, she could feel it in his every move, not that she was complaining.

He pulled her up in sitting position, grabbed her by her hair and kissed her again, she tried to kiss him back but his pace was unmatched.

He from the other hand opened her bra and threw it away in some corner of the room making her gasp in his mouth.

He again made her lay on the bed and took both of their lowers off too. Shehnaaz was blushing would be understatement. She could burst out of shyness.

Sidharth came over her, kissed her forehead once and went down kissing each and every inch of her body. She literally cried out loud when he kissed her sensitive parts, her body was fully covered with sweat, she could literally feel that her body was put up on fire. His moves were harsher but that was epic too. She literally saw stars and everything, he was so good at the thing he was doing, his grunts and groans were turning her all more.

After a while Sidharth laidd beside her, breathing heavily. His face was buried into her neck and arms were wrapped around her body securely.

Shehnaaz just put her hand over over his triceps, trying to breath normally.

Sidharth placed a gentle kiss over her neck and then on her forehead.

"soojaao". He said taking her into his arms.

"hmmmm". She hummed

_________________________________

"kyaaaaa..... Abbu apne uss Sidharth ko kaha ye". Ibrahim shouted

"araam se Baat karo Ibrahim... Waalid hu m tumhara". Junaid ji spoke sternly.

"aapko or ammi ko bss vohi kyu dikhta h.... Apne ek baar bhi mujhse pucha ki m politics m aana chahta hu ya nhi.... Bss apne apni party uss Sidharth ko dedi....". Ibrahim rebuked

"mujhe pta h kisko kya krna h kya nhi... Or jisme kiski behtari h... Mujhse zaban my ladai Ibrahim.... Or hnn ek Baat Yaad rakhna mera faisla nhi badlega". Junaid ji said with complete conviction.

"lagta h aap bhool gye ho ki aapka ek beta bhi h". With that Ibrahim left Junaid ji's office.

___________________________________

I'm really sorry guys... Mene ye chapter 2 din Pehle hi likh dia tha just upload krna pta nhi kaise bhul gyi.... Abhi ek comment pada mene tb ek dum se click hua.... Ki chapter upload to kia hi nhi.... I'm sorry