Chapter 9

No proof reading

"ye kyaa behuda harqat h...." Shehnaaz screamed as soon as she woke up.

"kyaaa huaa" Sidharth woke up groaning.

"aap... Aap.. Ye kya kr rhe h... Haath dekhe zara apna please" she pointed out his hand which was on her waist.

"ohhh....." with that he left her waist.

"nhi kya Ohh... Bss ohhh.... Aapse kaha tha na mene..... Raat m essa vaise kuch nhi krna... Pr aap ko samjh kaha aayega... Gunday kahinke" she screamed on his face again.

"begum..... Aap shyd dekh nhi paa rhi h ki aap mere upar h na ki m " and with that their was a complete silence in the room, and moreover she was still over him.

"hnn... To... To.. Neend m esse hojaata h..... M akele hi soti hu humesha" she spoke nervously... Clearly she was over him.

"ji or m to har roz kisina kisi k Saath soota hu na" he replied sarcastically.

"mujhe kya pta aap Jaane" she stated obviously making him roll his eyes, he shook his head at her.

"or aapko m essa kyu lgta h ki m gunda hu" he said wrapping his arms around her and pulling her more closer.

Shehnaaz breath hitched as he pulled her closer, well no one had ever entered her private space and here they both are so so close to each other but she can't lose from him right, giving him a straight reply is not even a case.

"kyuki aap ho" she too whispered coming closer to his lips, there eyes got locked with each other.

Feeling her so close to himself, his grip on her waist loses and taking the advantage of that she hurriedly moved out of the bed.

She was so quick with her movement that Sidharth didn't had the time to hold her.

"aage se na panga nhi lena mujhse " she said while going towards the washroom and pointed her finger at him.

"or agar liya to.... Kya hoga begum sahiba" he asked looking at the closed washroom door still lying on the bed.

"HAARR JAAOGE JANAAB" her muffled voice came from the washroom.
Sidharth smiled hearing her, she is adorable.

_________________________________

"Ibrahim aap bhot zyada soch rhe h.... Sana theek h yaha..... Abhi vo soo rhi hogi... Jb uthegi tb m aapki Baat krwa dungi usse..... Abhi Sirf 8 bje h Ibrahim vo soo rhi hogi... Aapko kya hogya h.... Esse kyu react kr rhe h aap.... Ye mera ghar h.... Koi Jahnum nhi ki usko takleef pohcha jaayegi "Rozal tried to calm him down.... He was loosing his cool.

" tumhe bhi bhot ache se pta h Rozal m esse kyu react kr rha hu.... Undono ki Shaadi koi normal Shaadi nhi h.... Tumhare Baap n sauda kia tha meri behn ka or apne bhai ki harqaton se tum achi tarah wakif ho" he too replied anxiously. The constant feeling of his sister being in danger wasn't helping him... He was going crazy even with a thought of something happening to her.

"ibrahim shyd tum bhul rhe ho ki tumhare baba n bhi Iss deal m hissa liya tha tbhi ye sab hua h..... Or mere bhai k baare m kuch nhi sunungi m" Rozal said sternly.

"ohhh... Aaj tumhare liye tumhare baba ache hogye h achanak se..... Jb vo tumhare Saath galat bartaav krte the tb kyu rooti thi fir tum..... Or please Sidharth kaisa h sab jaante h.... Gunda gardi, Maar peet or apne Baap k peeche peeche ghumne k alawa kaam hi kya h uska. " ibrahim screamed on her probably for the very first time.

" IBRAHIM BSSS..... Bhot bol chuke h aap...... Hello hello... Ibrahim... Helloo" she almost screamed but before she could say anything he had already turned off the call.