Chapter 16

No proof reading

"Jaao Rozal ko bula kr laao jaldi.... Qazi sahab aa chuke h" Baba sahab ordered Zubiya ji.

"aap ek baar or sochle..." Zubiya ji tried to persuade him again

"apni zubaan Mt chalao jitna kaha h utna karo... Lekr aao uss ladki ko neeche.... Ladke ka khandaan or Qazi dono Aa chuke h.... Jaao" he whispered slowly into her ears, grittering his teeth.

Well, it was approximately 10 am in the morning and baba sahab had arranged everything for Rozal's nikkah. It was in there mansion only, as everyone woke up in the morning they were definitely shocked by the decoration of the mansion.

The groom was the son of one of the most reputed businessman of Lucknow, Naveez Zaidi, after Junaid Sheikh. Danish Ali definitely thought this as a opportunity to destroy Junaid Sheikh, he believed that enemy of your enemy is always your friend.

So he made a deal with Naveez that if his son marries Rozal then he would definitely help him in gaining more power and money and being a businessman Naveez agreed.

On the other other hand Shehnaaz was constantly trying to persuade Sidharth to stop this nikkah but he was not listening to her. Now she was definitely losing her patience, she tried to talk to him in every way but he was not even willing to listen her.... He just said "baba sahab n jo faisla liya h, mujhe usme Rozal ki bhalai hi dikh rhi h". But Sidharth believed his father way too much to question him again.

Zubiya came back from Rozal's room all alone and her face was pale.

"ammi kya hua h" Shehnaaz asked her, not seeing Rozal with her made her think something which she wished not to be true.

"Rozal kaha h Zubiya" baba sahab asked her harshly as she was not saying anything.

"ammi kuch to bataiye.... Sidharth aap jaaye please room m dekhe jldi" Shehnaaz asked Zubiya ji and then turned to Sidharth.

"kya hua Raza sahab sab theek to h" Naveez ji asked.

"hnn sab theek h tum fikr na karo" baba sahab replied him smiling.

"nhi h vo kamre m..." Zubiya ji said as Sidharth was about to go towards Rozal's room.

"nhi h matlab" they all exclaimed.

"Uska kamra khaali h... Mene Baaki kamre bhi dekh liye vo nhi h" she said crying, Shehnaaz  closed her eyes in disappointment for a second and then looked at Sidharth who's eyes were turning red and his hand was into a tight fist.

"kaha gyi vo behaaya ladki.... Bhaag gyi...." baba sahab exclaimed loudly hearing him the whole Naveez family stood up.

"kya mtlb h bhaisaab ki Bhaag gyi.... Kaha h aapki beti.... Hum yaha mazaak banvaane nhi aaye h" Naveez ji screamed angrily.

"Awaaz neeche Zaidi sahab bhulo Mt kaha khade ho tum" Sidharth spoke with a warning in his tone which made him silent.

"tujhe to zaroor pta hoga... Bol kaha h Rozal" baba sahab suddenly turned towards Shehnaaz in complete rage.

"huh" Shehnaaz was bewildered by his allegations, was he mad or what

"btaa.... Tune hi bhagaya h na usse... Tu hi usko Saari begairato waali cheeze sikha rahi thi.... Tum to begairat h hi usse bhi apne jaisa bana na chahti thi tu..... Bta kaha h Rozal." baba sahab screamed on her.

"YAHA HU M" with a speed of light they all turned toward the source of voice only to get the shock of their life.

There was Rozal and with Ibrahim with hand in hand and they had garlands around their neck, which meant they were married now. At night both Ibrahim and Rozal had planned to talk to Baba sahab in the morning but looking at all the decorations she immediately called Ibrahim and explained him everything and they made this decision to marry each other. They somehow knew that baba sahab won't listen to them and would throw Rozal out of the house but all the things happened completely opposite so they did what they felt right.

Shehnaaz was more than shocked, her brother didn't told her about this, she felt hurt and betrayed by her own brother. Rozal was never her best friend like Kashf but still she didn't expected her to hide it from her. Both of them didn't tell her about this. Her eyes met with ibrahim but he broke the eye contact.

" ye kya badtameezi h...... Yaha esse bulaake humari bezati kyu karwaai tumne Raza.... Jb tumhari beti kisi or se nikkah krna chahti thi to humare Paas aaye kyu the tum... Iss bezati ka harzaana bhugtoge tum Danish Ali Raza.... Ye waada h Naveez Zaidi ka..... Chalo yaha se sab..."  Naveez screamed in anger which was completely justified, and ordered his family to move.

" behayaa ladki.... Ye kya harqat h "as soon the Zaidi family went baba sahab marched toward Rozal and Ibrahim in complete rage. He couldn't believe his daughter got married that too in Sheikh family. His anger had no bounds in complete rage he was about to hit Rozal  but Ibrahim came in front of Rozal and held his hand.

" Pehle ye Sirf aapki beti thi par ab ye meri biwi h..... To aap isse esse Baat nhi kr sakte h" Ibrahim said sternly.

"saale jisse tu Baat kr rha h na vo Baap h mera.... Apni aukaat m reh...." Sidharth held Ibrahim's collar, that when shehnaaz came running and tried to freed her brother from her husband's hold.

"Sidharth please chore usko... Please please" she cried while trying to separate them.

"bhaijaan kya kar rahe h aap... Chore usko Shauhar h vo mera" Rozal screamed pointing her finger at Sidharth and with that left Ibrahim's collar. He never thought that his sister would ever talk to him like that because of someone else.

"eeeeee ladki.... Nikal Iss Ghar se.... Abse margyi tu hum sab k liye liye..... Apni shakal bhi Mt dikhana kabhi bhi...
Nikal yaha se" baba sahab screamed.

"mujhe yaha rehna bhi nhi h..... Dum ghut ta h mera yaha.. Ab chain se jee sakungi finally" Rozal smiled toward him making his blood boil.

"chalo Rozal" Ibrahim held her hand and they were about to go when Shehnaaz voice intrupted them.

"Ruko" with that everyone looked at her. She walked toward them and held Rozal's hand.

"ye meri taraf se..... Mere bhai ki biwi ho... Abhi or kuch nhi h dene k liye pe ye rakhlo" she said and gave a gold ring to Rozal which she was wearing.

"saanu ye kyu...." before Ibrahim could complete Shehnaaz just looked at him, her eyes were showing the hurt she was feeling right now.

"Jaao" she whispered and with that they both went from there.

"Tujhe sab pta tha na ladki..... Tune hi madad ki thi unki.... Tbhi to esse anguthi de rhi thi....... Dekh rahe ho sher ye h tumhari biwi..... Jiske liye tum kal mujhse bagawat kr rahe the.... Ye h iska asli rang....." Baba sahab instigated Sidharth who was already way to much angry.

" ye kya bol.... "before she could even complete Sidharth intrupted her.

" tumhe pta tha hainaaa..... Isliye tum kal se mujhe ye nikkah rokne k liye Keh rhi thi hainaa" he said taking predatory steps towards her.

"Sidharth aap meri sunne..." he again intrupted her.

"kya sunnu hnn... Kya sunu tumhari bolo" he screamed in her. She was losing her patience too, he wasn't even listening too her.

"Galti se bhi Shehnaaz galti se bhi Agar tumhare bhai n meri behn k Saath kuch bhi galat kiya ya usko dukh hua tumhare khandaan k vajeh se, Jaan se maardunga tumhe bhi or tumhare ghar waalo ko bhi" he said grabbing her face and squeezing it tightly. She couldn't handle this anymore, this was way too much now. On the other hand baba sahab smirked looking at his son manhandling her.

" Acha kyu, dar lag rha ki kahi mere ghar waale bhi tumhari behn k Saath bhi vaise hi karenge jaise tumne or tumhare khandaan n mere Saath kia, huhh! Mere ghar waale haiwan nhi h tumhari tarah" she too lost her came now.... He was going far now... She screamed on him pushing his hand away.

She ran out side the mansion... This way getting way too much for her too handle. She needed some mental peace.

"SHEHNAAZ" Sidharth screamed her name and was about to go behind her but baba sahab stopped him.

"Rehne do khud aajayegi vo... Kamre m Jaao apne Sidharth... Bhot tamasha ho chuka humara or humari izzat ka" Sidharth nodded listening to him and went to his room looking toward the main gate for the last time.

___________________________

Its complicated 🤧