Chapter 32

No proof reading

"Ammii.... Ye sab kya bol rha tha ye aadmi ". Rozal asked Aiman ji who was sitting on the sofa with her head in her hand.

"hnnn... Ammii... Mene Iss Insaan ko Pehle Kabhi nhi dekha h... Or ye abbu ke bhai h...". Shehnaaz asked turning toward her after tying an unconscious Raheed on the sofa with ropes with the help of Rozal.

"ammi kuch to kahiye....". Shehnaaz asked her mother in frustration. Rozal and Shehnaaz were asking her the same thing since past 15 minutes but she was sitting on the sofa like a rock.

"KYAAA...BTAU TUMHE HANNN.... KYA BTAU..... JANNAA KYA CHAHTE HO TUM HNN....". Aiman ji screamed standing up.

"kya batau... Tumhe... Ki kaise Iss aadmi n meri zindagi barbaad krne ki koshish ki thi..."

"kaise isne mera rape krne ki koshish ki thi... Meri or Junaid k nikkah se kuch Wakt Pehle...".

"kaise Iss aadmi n Junaid ko manipulate krke rakha.."

"kaise isne... Meri zindagi jahanum banane ki puri koshish ki..."

"kaise isne Junaid ko Iss siyasati khel m phasaya..."

"kaise isski Nafrat itni badh gyi ki isne Junaid ko marne ki koshish...."

"kya kya batau.... Tumhe..." and broke down into tears.

"AMMII" they heard Ibrahim's voice from and turned toward the main door only to find him standing on the door with tears in his eyes along with Sidharth who was looking shocked.

"ammi aapne kabhi Hume kyu nhi btaya......". Ibrahim ran toward her and hugged her tightly.

"Thudddddddd" they all heard a sound only to find Shehnaaz slapped and unconscious Raheed.

"meriii ammiii k Saathhhh". She slapped him again.

"mere abbu bhai the tumhareeeeee". Shehnaaz kicked him so hard on his chest and suddenly blood came up from his mouth making him gain a little conscious.

"ahhh" he groaned a little.

"Shehnaaz.... Bsss... Bssss". Ibrahim held her from back and hugged her tightly.

"chod Ibrahim please chod....". She cried tried to freed herself from his.

"shhhh... Shhh.. Bss... Bss meri jaan.... M dekhlunga Isko.... Esse nhi bachega ye.. Wada h mera ". He tried to calm her down.

Before anyone could say anything Rozal came with a big vessel full of water and threw it over Raheed making him open his eyes completely.

" aaahhhhhhh.... "he screamed in pain as Rozal threw that vessel on his along with the water.

" bhot shauk h na dusro ko maarne ka.. Ab khudki maut tha tamasha dekh..." "Rozal smirked toward Raheed making Sidharth smirk at his sister, he knew what she meant by that.

"Ibrahim chod Shehnaaz ko...". Sidharth ordered him sternly.

"Dimaag kharab h kya Sidharth". Ibrahim screamed on him still trying to hold Shehnaaz.

"mene kaha chodo usse". Sidharth grabbed her elbow and pulled her out of Ibrahim's hold.

"Sidharth ye sab... Police handle kr legi". Aiman ji requested Sidharth.

"itni hi fikr h meri Jaaneman to nikkah kyu nhi kr leti mujhse... Hnn". Before Sidharth could say anything they heard a faint voice of Raheed, only to find him smirking toward Aiman ji.