Chapter 22

No proof reading

"Dekhiye Sidharth please mujhe nhi ladna h filhal...... M mere abbu k baare m kuch nhi sunn sakti hu jaise aap nahi sun sakte h...." Shehnaaz said in a tired voice looking at Sidharth who just came into the room, her eyes had, no matter what her father did, no matter how much angry she is, he is still her father.

" Tchhh.... Roo kyu rahi ho tum" "Sidharth exclaimed strolling towards her, he held her from her elbow and lightly pulled her toward him.

Shehnaaz had her her hand holded on her front and was just looking at the other side with tears in her eyes.

" roou nhi to kya karu... Aap hi btao.... Sab kuch essa kyu ho raha h.... Siyasat ki vajeh se itni Nafrat.... Mere abbu Sirf gareebon ki madad hi to kr rahe h.... Isme itna kya hogya h....." she said looking at him, tears were flowing from her eyes.

"Siyasat bhot khatarnak h.... Tum nhi samjhogi" Sidharth looked at her and wiped her tears off.

"m nhi samjhungi Sidharth... Mein.... M hi to mauhra bani hu Iss Siyasati Nafrat ki... Meri hi to zindagi badal gyi h Saari.... Kaha mujhe logo k welfare k liye kaam krna tha or kaha m ab ek ghar m band hokr kaam krti hu..." She scoffed jerking his hand softly and moving a bit back.

" to tum kyu kaam krti ho... Itne naukar h... "he started but shehnaaz intrupted him.

" Naukar bhot h Sidharth... Vo mere kaam bhi kr denge pr kya mere sapne pure honge hnn... Bataiye.... "she said calmly looking at him and he didn't knew what to say.

" Dekhe... Jawaab bhi nhi aapke Paas, zindagi meri badli h puri ki puri... Aap to aaj bhi vahi kr rahe h jo nikkah se Pehle krte the pr m.... Mujhe Dekhiye sab kuch khatam hogya mera to... Sab kuch"

"malik Khaana" a servant knocked the door and with that Shehnaaz harshly wiped her tears and Sidharth too cleared his throat.

"Hmmm... Yaha rakhdo..." Sidharth said pointing towards the couch.

"choti begum"

"hnn bolo"

"choti begum.... Shukriya aapka bhot bhot... Aapki vajeh se mere bache ki t
Haalat sudhar rahi h...." Rida, their maid said joining her hands infront of her.

"areee.... Ye kya kr rhi h aap... Aap badi h mujhse esse na kare... Or mera farz h aapki madad krna... Jb aap humari itne saal se Iss m madad kr rahe ho to hum kyu nhi kr sakte h.." She immediately walked toward her and held her hands in her.

"kya karaya Shehnaaz mujhe batao" Sidharth said curiously, he was confused.

"malik.... Mera bacha.. Beemar tha pichle kuch hafto se.... Jb m usse doctor k Paas lekr gyi to doctor n btaya ki usko dil ki beemari h.  Or jld se jlse usko bharti krna padega... Pr mere pass uske ilaaj k liye paise nhi the... Mera jo shauhar h vo Saare paise juye m uda deta h.... To paise Sirf mere hi bachte h ghar chalane k liye... Pr vo aadmi vo bhi cheen leta tha bss kuch chupaye huye paiso se ghar chalati hu m..... Pr itne paise nhi the ki apne bache ka ilaaj karva paau..... Choti begum ko kahi se pata laga or unhone Lucknow k sabse bada hospital m mere bache ka khud ilaaj karwaya or mere ghar ka 1 saal ka kiraya bhi bhara "the maid narrated all the things crying, shehnaaz hugged her tightly and stroked her back. On the other hand Sidharth just stood there completely amused by the information, he was feeling proud, proud of his wife.

" Tchhh... Bhot hogya ab.... Chalo Jaao... Ghar raat ho rhi h.... Ahmed ko bhi dawaaiya deni h" Shehnaaz said sternly making Rida smile.

"ye Ahmed kon h" Sidharth asked Sternly, was he being possessive? Yes. Shehnaaz looked at him immediately hearing him, was he being jealous.

"ji malik mera 5 saal ka beta h vo" Rida said timidly.

"hmmmm....Rida  tum ghar Jaao ab" Shehnaaz said.

"ji choti begum sahiba.... Bhot bhot shukriya aapka "

"aap ek bache se jealous feel kr rahe the" Shehnaaz turned towards Sidharth and smirked as soon as Rida went out of the room.

"m koi jealous nhi ho rha tha" he said and tried to maintain his stern face.

"achaaawww..... Zarur...." she said wiggling her eyebrows at him and a smile was there on her face.

"m koi jealous nhi ho rha hu... Tum Khaana khaao" he shouted on her but she laughed loudly looking at his face which was showing a completely different story, his cheeks were red.

Listening her laugh he looked at her and a smile came onto his lips, she looked so beautiful laughing.

"esse hi hasti raha kariye... Bhot khoobsurat lagti h aap" he said tucking her hair strand on her ear, her laughter died down feeling the proximity.

Sidharth was looking at her intently, she too looked into his eyes, Sidharth's finger traced her jaw making Shehnaaz breaths high, he cupped her face and came closer to her, she too clutched his kurta in her hand and closed her eyes. He was about to put his lips onto hers when he heard a growling voice from her stomach and he burst out laughing.

Shehnaaz looked down in embarrassment, her cheeks were tinted red. But her eyes were stuck at his laughing face, he looked so beautiful laughing.

"bss bhi karenge aap" Shehnaaz whined looking at him.

"Hmmm... Chaliye Khaana khaate h" he said laughing.

"Sidharth please" she whined harder.

"ohk... Chaliye... Khaalo ab..."

"aap bhi aao.... Aapne bhi kuch zyada nhi khaya h" she said.

"hnmm.. Chaliye"

"shehnaaz khush raha karo..... Aansu nhi pasand mujhe tumhari aankho m.." Sidharth said looking at her opening the lid of the container.

"aap dukh na diya karo... M to khush hi hu fir" She said looking into his eyes.

"m koshish karunga ki tumhe meri vajeh se takleef na ho kabhi bhi" he said holding her hand.

"bss fir sab theek hi hoga" she too replied.

"mujhse itna farak padta h tumhe" he asked.

"aap shauhar h mere kyu nhi padega fark" listening her words his hold got tighter on her hand.

________________________________

"Junaid Sheikh kal mujhe hospital k bed P apni zindagi k liye ladta hua pada milna chahiye...... Kisi bhi keemat pr"  someone said.

"ji huzoor kaise hi mauka milega uda dunga usko" the other man replied.

"Hmmm... Kaam Hojaana chahiye"

"fikr na kare huzoor ho jaayega kaam"

_____________________________

Thank you for the love and support guys ❤️