Chapter 35

"areeee.. Sidharth aagye aap....". Shehnaaz exclaimed looking at him. Hearing her Salman too turned back only to find Sidharth shooting daggers at him.

"Hmmm...". Humming Sidharth moved toward both of them and stood next to Shehnaaz.

"kaisa h yrr tu... Koi khabar bhi nhi h teri..... Kaha busy h aaj kal....". Salman asked him patting his shoulder.

Sidharth didn't said anything but looked Salman in the eyes and then glared at his hand over his shoulder, seeing his glare Salman immediately withdrawn his hand.

" ummm.... M Paani laau aapke liye... ". Shehnaaz spoke feeling the awkwardness between the too.

"nhi.... Koi zaroorat nhi h tumhe kuch krne ki....". Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz and sternly said it.

"huhh.....". Shehnaaz looked at him bewildered, he was completely fine till afternoon and now his behaviour was completely changed.

Shehnaaz didn't voiced out anything because didn't wanted to make a scene infront of others and especially Salman, she just couldn't let an outsider see their rifts. So she just kept her calm.

"Tum ye pakdo or upar Jaao...". He ordered her, giving her the paper bag which was in his hand.

"Sidharth par..." before she could complete he shouted  on her.

"SHEHNAAZ KAMRE M JAAO... ABHIIII". She without uttering anything just went upstairs but not before glaring him.

"tu esse kaise Baat kr rha h... Biwi h vo teri..... Yrrr... Sidharth... Kuch to Sharam kr vo bhi ek Insaan h...". Salman exclaimed looking at Sidharth's rude behaviour with his wife.

"Mujhe na tujhse jaanne ki zaroorat nhi h.. Ki mujhe MERI BIWI se kis tarah Baat krni h..... Samjha tu....". Sidharth rebuked harshly grabbing his collar.

"hnn pr tujhe ye jaanne ki zaroorat h ki Insaan bankr kaise rehte h....". Salman jerked Sidharth away from himself.

"or mujhe bhi bhot ache se pata h teri biwi h... M koi ghatiya nazar nhi rakh rha hu uspr.... Jaise meri dosti tujhse hui esse hi mujhe uske Saath lagta h..... Apna dimaag kam chala tu theek h... Tera dost hu m.... Tera bura na hi kabhi chahunga or na hi kabhi karunga... Dil ka vaasta h tujhse... Chod nhi sakta hu tujhe.... Kyuki tera pata nhi pr Dard mujhe hoga.... Mere tu zyada zaruri h... Sidharth... Humesha tu hi zaruri raha h... Pr esse rishtay nhi chalte h... ". Salman told him and left from there leaving a frustrated and angry Sidharth behind.

______________________________________

" psycho aadmi.......". Shehnaaz screamed and threw that paper bag on the floor harshly and sat on the bed angrily.

She was genuinely very angry because what he did was insulting, there were many other people, he just couldn't shout on her like that in front of others.

She had her eyes closed with her head in her hand, probably cursing her husband.

She slowly opened her eyes and then her eyes went on the floor where she had threw that bag. She looked at that carefully and then hurriedly stood up from the bed and grabbed that bag from the floor and opened it hurriedly.

As soon as she emptied the bag she found Sidharth's white kurta covered in blood, the blood was all over the kurta, especially the sleeves.

"ye kya kar rahi ho tum....". She turned only to find Sidharth standing on the door. She looked at him being completely shocked, then again looked at the kurta which was in her hand.

"ye sab kya...". She uttered looking at him who just locked the room and was coming toward her.

"Ye kya h Sidharth.....". She asked him in a loud tone.

"cheekho mt Shehnaaz...". Sidharth rebuked angrily.

"SIDHARTH... KISKO MAARKE AAYE HO BOLO....". Shehnaaz to screamed on him throwing the kurta over his face harshly.

"apni zabaan sambhaal kr Baat karo mujhse aai samjh.....". Sidharth came near her and spoke standing  close to her.

"nhi karungi... Kya karoge hnnn....". Shehnaaz rebuked.

"Shehnaaz mujhe or gussa Mt dilwaao.... Chup chap raho....". Sidharth screamed on her.

Nhi... Nhi rahungi m chup kya karoge..... Mene haq nhi diya h aapko ki mujhpr be faaltu ka gussa utaaro.. ...." before she could continue Sidharth grabbed her by her forearms and held her tightly.

"haq nhi h... Haq... Shauhar hu tumhara Saare haq h mujhe....". He looked at her with his red angry eyes.

"Shauhar ho pr... Itna haq nhi diya h aapko ki mujhpr gussa utaaroge.... Mujhe esse zaleel karoge logo k Saamne.... Haq nhi diya h Sidharth... Ye haq nhi diya h....". Shehnaaz with all her might jerked him off herself.

"bakwas band karo apni....". Sidharth screamed.

"kisko marke aaye ho..". Ignoring his scream she asked him again.

"Shehnaaz... Meri cheezo se durr rahi.... Aage se mujhse sawaal Mt krna.....". Screaming this he went into the washroom.

Shehnaaz on the other hand sat on the couch and cried at her fate, she just could decipher what exactly went wrong because till afternoon he was all fine, he was being nice to everyone and even for her shock he confessed that he love her.

As much as she knew that love isn't something which don't contain respect, care and affection but Sidharth's behavior was contradicting his morning confession. This isn't love.

And moreover the blood on his kurta was troubling her more than anything else, she was sure that the blood wasn't his because he was all fine but the question was whose blood it was.... She knew one thing that he did something, which he shouldn't have done.

________________________________