Chapter 13

"SHEHNAAZ" they all turned the source of the voice, only to find Sidharth standing there.

"himmat kaise hui tumhari hnnn..... Himmat kaise huiii...." he strolled towards her in absolute anger and grabbed her from her hair.

"aaaaaaahhhhhh.... Sidharth chodooo mujheeeee" Shehnaaz cried in pain. Looking at her crying face Baba sahab had a wicked smile on his face which soon turned into a very painful expression as soon as Sidharth looked at him.

"tumhara dimaag kharab hogya h kya Sidharth.... Kya kar rhe ho..... Biwi h vo tumhari.... Usse kuch Kehne se pehle Jaan to lo kya hua h" Zubiya ji screamed on him for the very first time.

"ohhhh..... Aap to chup hi rahe...... Mene khud dekha h isne baba sahab ko dhakka dia h..." he argued with her and his grip on Shehnaaz hair got tightened.

"aaahhh Sidharth..... Sunn to lo... Ek baar meerrriiiii.... Aaaaahhhh pleaseeeee" Shehnaaz cried.

"tumhari sunnu.....hnnn... Tumhari..... Kamre m chaloo ache se sunta hu tumhari" with that he dragged her upstairs.. He was literally dragging her.. On the other hand Shehnaaz was opposing him with all her might but unfortunately she was not half of his strength.

"rukooo Sidharth.... Uski koi galti nhi h" zubiya was about to ran after Sidharth to stop him but before she could move baba sahab held her hand and pulled her tightly.

"dekha.. Dekhliya.... Usne pucha bhi nhi kuch..... Tumhe kya lagta h Iss ladki k aane se mera sher mere khilaaf jaayega.... Kbhi nhi kbhi bhi nhi...... Or abhi to ye shuruwaat h..... Aage dekho.." with that he left her with a jerk and left from there.

As soon as he left Zubiya ji ran upstairs toward Sidharth's room, she can't let him harm Shehnaaz. Her son was a devil and she unfortunately or fortunately knew this.

_________________________________

"Sidharth chodooo.... Aaahhhhh.... Meri Baat to sunnooo" she was begging him to leave her, but he was like a dead didn't heard her and dragged her in their room like a rag.

As soon as they entered the room, he closed the door with a thud and for the first time horror flashed through Shehnaaz's eyes knowing the possibilities of what could happen with her.

"tumne bhot bari galti ki h Shehnaaz... Bhot badi lagi..... M tumhari baatein tumhara bachpana samjh kr chor raha tha... Pr tum.... Tum to bhot chalaak nikli" he spoke while slamming her on the door and squeezing her cheeks tightly with his fingers making her cry harder.

"meri galti nhi h...." Shehnaaz spoke in muffled and painful voice. She was strong, she knew, he could intimidate her physically but not mentally and emotionally. She wasn't wrong and she won't back off.

"tumne mujhe andha samjha h.. Hnn.... Mujhe dikhta nhi h kya.... Mene khud dekha h tumne unhe dhakka diya h.... Itni bhi kya Nafrat ki esse kr rhi ho tum hnnn...." he asked her.... Shehnaaz was constantly trying to free herself, she could feel her teeth touching her inner linings of her mouth.

" m chahta tha ki tum meri zindagi m aaoo... Pr ab apni uss khwahish pr ghin aati h mujhe "he spat, and she finally was able to freed herself from him. She pushed him with all her might freeding herself from his hold, he took atleast 3 steps back with the force of her push.

" tumhe kya lgta h... Hnnn... Ki tum mujhpr ilzaam pr ilzaam lagaate jaaoge or m sunti jaaungi.... Bilkul bhi nhi Sidharth Raza..... Bilkul bhi nhi....... Na hi mene Pehle  kuch galat kia tha..... Na hi ab kr rahi hu.... Tumhe jo sochna h socho..... Mujhe farak nhi padta h..... Tum mujhe talaaq kyu nhi de dete ho agar itni hi pareshaani h mujhse.... Mujhe bhi tum jaise ghatiya Insaan k Saath nhi Rehna h..... Jaao na yrrr meri zindagi... Jaao... Jaaooooooo..... " she screamed while breathing heavily. She was so done here.