Chapter 40

"hello Sidharth". Salman spoke from the other side.

"hmmmmm". Sidharth hummed.

"tu Pagal h kya hnnnn.... 2 din hogyi h... Tereko 100 se zyada call kar chuka hu m..... Ab phone uthaya h tune meraaa". Salman screamed on him.

"Iss Bakwaas k liye call kiya h tune to m phone kaatu". Sidharth replied sarcastically.

"haraam khor Bakwaas Mt kr.. Thapad m bhi Maar sakta hu... Ullu kahin ka"

"bhokh jaldi kya h". Sidharth scoffed.

"milna h tujhse.... Shaam ko bta kaha milega". Salman asked him hurriedly.

"committee hall m milte h shaam ko" with that Sidharth cut the call.

"hello.. Hello.... Kaat diya... Idiot". Salman scoffed.

_____________________________________

"Sidharth". Shehnaaz called him out as he was sitting on the couch being completely lost in thoughts.

"Hmmm" he hummed

"Sidharth"

"hmm"

"Sidharth"

"Hmmm"

"I'm pregnant"

"hmmmm"

"kyaaaaaaaaaaaa" hearing her his head snapped toward her who was throwing glares standing infront of him.

"kyaa kyaaa..... Hnnn.... Konsi ladai lad rahe h aap khayaalo m". She glared him.

"uhhhhnn kuch nhi". He replied and again closed his eyes resting his head back.

"Sidharth agar aap baatein share nhi karenge to kaise kaam chalega... Aap khud hi bataiye..". She held his hand sitting beside him on the couch.

"hmmmm". He hummed and tightened his grip over her hand.

"aap share krna chahte to aap kr sakte ho.. Acha feel hoga aapko..". She said

"kal jo kurte pr khoon tha vo Raheed ka tha". Sidharth told her and in response she just closed her eyes, her assumption was correct.

"aapne usko maardiyaa". She asked him crossing her fingers.

"nhi" and she took a breathe in relief.

"pr... Maara bhot h... Bhot zyada... Shayad agar kuch der or udhar rukta to Jaan se maardeta usko... Udhed k fek diya mene uss haraamzade ko...". He told her really calmly and for the first time his calmness scared her.

"hua kya tha Sidharth". She tightened her hold over his hand and he kept his head over her shoulder.

"usne tumhare abbu ko goli maari.... Baba sahab pr hamla karvaya... Or vo kamina baba sahab ka pura aadmi tha... Gaddaar.. Or humare yaha gaddaro ki koi jagah nhi hoti h.... Unki Sirf ek hi saza hoti h... Tabaahi... Or vo khush kismat h ki itne sab k Baad bhi usko Maara nhi mene vrna tukde kr deta m uske... ". Sidharth was started to get angry because everything was coming infront of his eyes.

" vo yaha kaam krta tha.... To fir uss aadmi n essa kyu kiya... Ye nhi bataya usne ". She asked him rubbing his arms from her other hand to calm him.

" nhi... Sala behosh hogya... Vrna ugalwaata usse m"

"bss ye bola ki baba sahab se puchu k Ruhaani kon h".

"Ruhaani".

"hmmmm"

"kahi ye baba sahab ki koi girl friend to nhi thi jisko vo pasand krta tha". She guessed but looking at his glares she stopped her imagination.

"mene just esse hi socha tha...". She lightly smiled at him.

"zarur" he rolled his eyes.

"aap baba sahab se hi Baat kr lijiye na... Acha sa mauka dekh kr Baat kr lijiye unse". She suggested

"Hmmm.... Abhi jaaunga" and he dugged his head into her nape.

"Sidharth aapse kuch Baat krni h mujhe". She spoke with a bit of difficulty because her hormones were not cooperating with her sensing him this close to her.

"hmm... Kaho..". He said still not coming out of her nape.

"vo kal mujhe ibbi ka call aaya tha Raheed m baare m jaanne k liye....". She said sheepily.

"Hmmm... Fir"

"fir humari ladai hogyi thi... To jb aap gusse m bahar chale gye the tb mene.... Salman ko call ki thi" and hearing her he immediately looked at her sternly.

"fir" he asked, the amount of anger he felt hearing Salman's name from her mouth was extreme.

"vo mene unse bola tha ki aapse Baat kare Iss Raheed waale matter k baare m..... Mujhe laga ki aap unhe bata denge". He simply stood up from the couch looking at her.

"tumhe laga ki m usse bata dunga or tumhe nhi.. Hnnnn". He asked her.

"Sidharth essa.." he showed his palm to her making her stop.

"thoda bharosa rakhti to mujhpr... Khud hi bata Deta m tumko or bataya bhi Shehnaaz... Mene bola tha ki m baadme bataunga... ". He felt hurt, the lack of trust she showed in him hurted him.

"Sidharth meri Baat to suniye" she exclaimed as he started moving out of the room.

"thodi der k liye bahar Jaa rha... Raat tk aajaunga" he said before going out leaving her in guilt. She didn't meant to hurt him but she did.
_____________________________________

"abbu Baat nhi kr rahe h kisi se bhi". Rozal told both Ibrahim and Aiman ji who were standing in the kitchen.

"hnnnn... Naraaz h vo Humse". Aiman ji spoke in a dejected tone.

"pr ammi.. Hum kya kr sakte the... Unko stress nhi dena tha or sabse Pehle ye hi kiya h Humne". Ibrahim scoffed.

"but ab kuch to krna padega na". Rozal spoke.

"Hmmm. Unse Baat krte h or unko samjhaate h". Rozal suggested.

"itna asaan nhi hoga... Kyuki Raheed ko Junaid bhot mohabbat krte the.. Or itna sab ek dum se unke Saamne khula h... To unke liye ye sab handle krna bhot mushkil h..". Aiman ji said dismissing Rozal's idea.

"hmm. Kuch or sochna...." before Ibrahim could complete his phone rang.

"unknown number h"

"hello...."

"Sidharth bol raha hu, ek ghante k andar committee hall pohcho" and with that the call went dead.

"hello hello..."

"kiska call tha..." Rozal asked

"Sidharth ka phone tha... committee hall bulaya h"
_______________________________________

This is the 40th chapter of this story.... I never meant to write this much... I thought that I would complete this story in 30 chapters but it's been 40 chapters and I'm not even in the middle of the story. But i haven't written so much if I wouldn't have got so much love m

So I just wanna thank you guys for supporting my work so much and motivating me to right better and better.

I know this is a short update and I'm very sorry for that.... 🤧

_peehu ❤️