Chapter 52

"IBRAHIM.... IBRAHIM..". Rozal screamed from the washroom,  completely panicked.

"Ibrahim jldi aaoooo". She called him out again.

"kyaa hogya... Kya hua...". Ibrahim came running into the washroom hearing his wife's screams. He was relaxing in the bed but hearing her sudden screams her his heart almost stopped beating.

"Ib... rah... im". Rozal whispered his name as soon as she saw him.

"kya hua Rozi... Kya hua.. Hnn..". He immediately walked upto her and cupped her face in his hands as soon he entered the washroom ignoring everything. The tears in her eyes pained his heart.

"bol Rozi kya hogya...". He encouraged her to speak.

"Ibrahim... Yee..". With trembling hands, she showed him the pregnancy test. As soon as his attention fell on the test kit he gasped loudly.

"ye.... Test...". He hurriedly took the test in his hand which was showing two positive lines.

"m..... Ye.... Baby... M abbu..... Ohh my god". He screamed in happiness and hugged Rozal tightly. He was extremely happy, he was going to be a father, an abbu.... Nothing could match up to this feeling which he was feeling.

"m.... Abbu..... Mera bacha.. Tum Rozal... Tum ammi....". He laughed in happiness.

After a few seconds he realised that she wasn't hugging him back. He broke the hug and looked at her.

" aree roo nhi meri Jaan... Ye to khushi ki baat h....". He immediately wiped her tears.

"mujhe yakeen hi nhi horha h... M.. Tum ammi.. Abbu...". He kissed her forehead.

"Ibrahim". She whispered looking at him.

"bol meri Jaan...". He said happily.

"nhi"

"kya nhi..."

"Ye bacha...". She said looking straight into his eyes.

"kyaaa". The smile from his face faded away hearing her.

"Ibrahim nhi please...". Tears fell from her eyes.

"kya Bakwaas kr rhi ho Rozal....". He said as soon as her word settled into his mind. All the happiness he was feeling was converted into absolute anger.

"Ibrahim... Meri.. Baat sunn--". Before she could complete he screamed.

"mera bacha h Rozal..... Bakwaas krne ki sochna bhi mt...".

"mera bhi bacha h Ibrahim.... Pr nikkah ko abhi tak Sirf 3 mahine hi huye h... Mera career... Mera to college bhi khatam nhi hua h... Or hum dono m se koi bhi financially independent bhi nhi---"

"apni Bakwaas band rakho Rozal... Mera bacha h..... Isse kuch nhi hone dunga m....". With that he walked out of the washroom slamming the door harshly leaving his wife crying.

_______________________________________

"Shehnaaz jo bhi baba shahab n.. Kiya... Or vo jo bhi Tumhein bolte rehte h--...". He was cut off by her lips, taking him off-guard.

As soon as they entered their room, Sidharth didn't knew why started explaining but Shehnaaz had completely other plans.

She just kissed him, she kissed him harshly. She wanted to kiss him from the moment he took the stand for her in front his father. It was a lot for her, Sidharth fiercely taking her stand was something she didn't expected. She knew that he would be with her but she never expected him to defend her like that.