Epilogue

" Humein maaf kijiye Raza sahab... Humne puri koshish ki unko bachane ki... Pr isse zyada hum kuch nhi kr paaye... Maaf kijiyega". The doctor came out of the OT with the nurses and break the news to the family.

Zubiya just sat on the hospital bench without any expression on her face. Her face was blank, she didn't even know how to react to the news. Rozal was also in the same condition, her eyes were welled up but she held Zubiya ji in her arms.

"kyaa matlab h tumhara ki kuch nhi kr sakte ho tum... Hnn...". He grabbed doctor's collar.

" Sidharth... Sidharth chorein please.. Please". Shehnaaz dragged her husband away.

" Baba sahab.. Shehnaaz". Sidharth had tears in his eyes. The doctor just told him that his father was no more, no matter whatever he did but at one point Sidharth loved him the most and he still do, he was His father.

"shhhhhhhh". Shehnaaz hugged him tightly and rubbed his back, she could relate to him as she was almost in the same position but luckily her father survived. She didn't even realized when tears formed in her eyes. Baba sahab never liked her but she lived with him, she saw him almost every day and God knew no matter how much she hated him but she never wanted him dead.

" Sidharth meri Jaan please". She could feel his tears on her shoulder. Her heart broke for her husband, he was tough guy and no matter how much he and baba sahab argued but he loved his father.

It's been three years from that dreadfully incident, the most horrible experience they ever experienced. They were almost lifeless when the police found them and admitted to the hospital. Shehnaaz was more affected both emotional and physically, the bullet was near her heart but somehow she survived but the whole incident left her traumatized for months.

On the other hand Sidharth recovered faster than Shehnaaz, the minute he gained consciousness after the surgery, all he wanted was his wife, he wanted to make sure that she was alive, she was breathing because the mere thought of not seeing her ever and him breathing without her tore him apart.

Shehnaaz gained her consciousness after whole 2 days, and the first thing she saw was her husband almost hovering over her with bandages on his body. And she recalled everything, the speech, the bullets, the pain, the fear, everything.

They both hugged each other tightly making sure not to hurt each other and cried their heart out, because the fear they both felt at that point was unexplainable.

The family was taking care of them, and because of them, they were recovering at a good speed. Once Sidharth recovered fully, all he did was ripped Bilal apart and he didn't even show a single percent of mercy. If Bilal would have shot him, she would have left him but he dared to touch his wife, His wife. On that day itself, Salman came to him and told him that his father asked his men to kill Shehnaaz.

" BABA SAHAB......SHUKAR MAANAYE AAP KI MERI BIWI ZINDA H NHI M M KYA HI KRTA AAPKO USKA ANDAAZA BHI NHI H". And from that day Baba sahab didn't came out of his room.

When Shehnaaz recovered, She noticed that and asked Sidharth to have a talk with baba sahab but he refused, few weeks later, baba sahab felt unconscious and doctor told him that he was getting weak both physically and emotionally.

Everybody knew that the guilty was eating him up and even Shehnaaz tried to talk to him but he didn't uttered a single word and his condition just detoriated. Baba sahab didn't apologized or talked to them he just locked himself in his room with his guilt and finally the guilt ate him up.

___________________________________

" baba"

" baba"

SHIKASTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें