Chapter 55

" kaisa h mera bacha". Junaid ji asked Shehnaaz hugging her tightly.

"hnnn theek hu Sheikh Sahab... Aap batao". Shehnaaz said breaking the hug.

"m bhi bilkul theek hu". He patted her head lovingly.

"Sidharth.... Kaise ho beta". Junaid ji spoke to Sidharth as he was standing behind Shehnaaz.

" m theek hu... Aap kahe".

"m bhi ab bhot behtar hu".

"aao... Betho na dono khade kyu ho". Junaid ji offered them.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth just randomly visited them like always. They never informed anyone before coming.

"areeee... Sidharth aaya h...". Aiman ji exclaimed in happiness as she entered the living room and found her daughter and son in law there.

" Asalam walaikum ammi...".. Sidh stood up from the sofa and greeted her.

"walaikum Asalam beta". She smiled at him.

"Sidharth tum Aiman ko ammi bolte or mujhe Sirf Junaid ji.... Ye to koi Baat nhi hui ab.... Mujhe bhi abbu kaho..". Junaid ji pointed out.

"ummm... M abse aapko abbu kahunga..". Sidharth spoke hesitantly. He did didn't even called his own father abbu.. It was always baba sahab, never abbu. Now when he looked back then he realized that both baba sahab and he never shared a bond, it was all about power, nothing more than that.

But on the other hand the love he was getting from Junaid ji and Aiman ji was something he never imagined, especially after whatever his family did to them. Both Junaid ji and Aiman ji treated him like their own child. He felt loved with them. He felt happy.

"excuse me ammiiii..... M bhi hu.... Ab to bss aapko ye hi dikhte h... Aap mujhe bhool hi gyi ho...". Shehnaaz whined.

She was extremely happy with the fact that her family accepted Sidharth, they love him as much as they love her.

"huh.. Drama queen". Aiman ji scoffed at her.

"abbbuuuuuuuu.... Dekhe aap inhe kaise kr rhi h aapki biwi...". Shehnaaz immediately went to Junaid ji and whined infront of him.

"begum.... Esse kyu kr rhi h aap bachi h vo...". Junaid ji spoke in defence of his daughter. Sidharth on the hand just shook his head at his dramatic wife.

"aap to chup hi raho bss...". Aiman ji scolded him.

"hnn hnn... Bss hogya ab... Ammi lado nhi abbu se....". Shehnaaz spoke suddenly.

"ibbii kidhar h abbu..."

"vo basti m raashan Baatne gya h.... Aane hi waala hoga bss ..."

"ohhhh". Shehnaaz whispered.

"or Rozal bhi uske Saath hi gyi h kyaaa". Shehnaaz again asked them

"nhi vo apne kamre m h shayad araam kr rhi h..". Aiman ji replied.

"hnn to aaplog Baat karo.... M uske Paas jaati hu..." and before anyone could say anything she just ran upstairs.

"ye ladki kbhi nhi sudhar sakti h". Aiman ji just shook her head.

_____________________________________

"Rozal"

"Rozal"

"Rozal". Shehnaaz entered the room as it was already open, only to found Rozal wiping her tears hurriedly while sitting on the bed.

"Rozal kya hua... Hnnn". Shehnaaz immediately sat on the floor infront of Rozal taking her hands in hers.

"kuch nhi just esse hi...". Rozal replied in a meek voice, her face was completely red by all the crying she did.

"esse hi to kuch nhi hota h.... Koi Baat h to bata na..."

"kuch nhi h Shehnaaz"

"ammi n kuch kaha". Rozal shook her head in denial.

"abbu n"

"nhi"

"Ibbiii n" and with that Rozal bursted into a loud cry.

"tchh... Bss Rozal...". Shehnaaz stood up hurriedly and hugged her and caressed Rozal's head to calm her down.

____________________________________

"Sidharth..... Tum bhi ab Iss family ka hissa ho... Kbhi bhi koi zaroorat ho to bejhijhak Keh dena.... Aakhir hum bhi to tumhare ammi abbu hi h...". Junaid ji put his hand over Sidharth's head as he was just sitting between him and Aiman ji on the sofa.

" ji ". Sidharth was feeling overwhelmed with emotions. The Sheikh family had showed him what true family love looked like. He was grew up into a toxic environment where nobody ever taught him what family was. Being with them, he felt relaxed, he felt happy and calm. He felt peace with them.

"humare liye Ibrahim, tum, sana, Rozal... Sab ek bara bar hi ho.... Humare bache ho tum log.... Hum h humesha tumlogo k liye....". Aiman ji said lovingly.

Both Aiman ji and Junaid ji knew that Sidharth was a very conservative person, he would take time to open up to them, but all they wanted was to make him comfortable with them. To let him know that they would be there for him in very situation.

"achaa chalo... Tum bhi upar Jaao... Milke aao apni behen se... Vo bhi udaas h kuch dino se.. Yaad aarhi hogi usse bhi tumhari". Aiman spoke to him and hearing her Sidharth just nodded his head before standing up and moved upstairs.

____________________________________

"Meri kya galti h yrr Sana.... Mene kya gunnah kr diya ye Keh kr ki mujhe abhi bacha nhi chahiye..... Kyuki hum abhi financially stable nhi h... Or mera career... Vo to abhi shuru bhi nhi hua yrr... Meri kya glti h..... Ibrahim meri Baat nhi sunn raha h.... Usko bss ye lag rha h ki m uska babyy nhi chahti hu... Yrrrr esse nhi hota h na.... M kyu nhi chahungi ki hum dono parents bane pr abhi nhi na.... Esse nhi... ". Rozal explained herself still crying badly.

".. Shhhh... Shant hoja.... Bsss... M Baat karungi Ibrahim se... Fikr mt kr tu... ". Shehnaaz said wiping tears away from her face.

" yrr vo sunne ko hi taiyaar nhi h..... Usne bola ki ab usse yakeen hogya ki m Danish Raza ki beti hu.... Kya mtlb h yrr Iss Baat ka.... M to asliyat m pregnant bhi nhi hu... Tb ye reaction h....Ibrahim ka". Rozal was highly disappointed, she believed that Ibrahim would listen to her and would support her but instead of that he was just ignoring her and was taking rubbing.

"m Baat karungi.... Usse..."

"nhi Shehnaaz.... Humare beech m mediators ko kyu aana pad rha h yrr.... Itna weak hogya kya humara rishta ki ab dusro se Baat kre bina kuch humare beech normal nhi hoga... Ek baar bhi uss Insaan n pichle do hafto se mujhse Baat nhi ki h.. Na hi meri taraf ache se dekha... ". She stopped as she found her brother was standing on the entrance of her room looking at both of them angrily.

____________________________________