Chapter 30

"Ya Allah..... Tera bhot bhot shukriya...." Aiman ji thanked the almighty after coming out of the room.

"abbu... Jaldi theek hojaayenge ammi..... Sab kuch theek ho jaayega" Shehnaaz hugged her mother from the back and kept her head on her shoulder.

"Hmmm.... Bss jldi se theek ho jaaye vo.... Or hum unhe ghar lejaaye... Khila khila kr tandarust kr dena h Unko". Aiman ji said with an unmatched conviction making everyone smile at her.

"hnn... Hnn.... Zarur.... Bhot tandarust krdengi Unko aap....". Ibrahim said sarcastically.

"begum kya m Sirf ek tukda khaalu meethe ka..... Please begum". Shehnaaz mimicked Junaid ji after separating herself from Aiman ji.

"Junaid.. Firse nhi... Aap har baar esse hi krte h" and this Ibrahim mimicked Aiman ji.

"bss ek na begum... Uske Baad jo aap kahengi m vo karunga pakka...." with that Shehnaaz winked at Ibrahim.

"offo Junaid.. Aap bhi na.... Dekh to le bache bhi h yaha..." Ibrahim faked gasped and blushed turning his face to the other side.

Aiman ji was embarrassed as hell, she couldn't believe they literally did that in the hospital that too infront of her son in law and daughter in law.

" tum dono bhot zyada badmash ho the ho... Ghar chalo batati hu tumhe to m btati hu...." Aiman held their ears making both of them laugh and shout at the same time.

Both Rozal and Sidharth looked at the senerio in front of them amusingly. The bond Sheikh family share is adorable. They've never saw her parents taking to each other cordially or having fun. Even both of them was never open about themselves in front of anyone.

The situation in their house was like having a monarchy, and they could now feel it more after looking at their in laws, the realisation was more for Sidharth than Rozal, she somewhere had realised that the family she had couldn't be called as a family but now Sidharth had started feeling that too.... Looking at the bond between Ibrahim and Shehnaaz or their bond with both their parents was something he never had with his.

He cared for Rozal but actually never looked after her or did something according to her, they never had fun with each other, they never talked to each other about themselves or about their feelings.

And looking at the bond between Ibrahim and Aiman ji, he thought that he never really talked to his mother who gave birth and did everything for him, he never really cared for her. He was always busy with baba sahab but in that he forgot his mother.

He looked at the side only to find his sister looking at the scene infront of her with a sight smile and her eyes were welled up, he knew she was thinking the same thing as him. He looked away and took a deep breath.

"umm... M reception pr jaakr paper work dekh kr aata hu..". Sidharth said gaining everybody's attention.

"Hmmm.... M bhi chalta hu...." Ibrahim too started moving behind him as Sidharth just started walking as soon as he was done saying.

"ye ajeeb hi h vaise...". Shehnaaz said looking at both of their backs.

"Hmmm.... H to.. Bhot zyada.." Rozal too  nodded her head and Aiman ji shook her head listening to them.

"ammi aap or Rozal yaha bethe.. M aati hu... 10 min m". Shehnaaz said after a while.

"Kaha Jaa rhi h..." Aiman ji asked.

"Aa rhi hu ammi bss..."

"Rozal ko bhi lekr Jaao...." She ordered Shehnaaz.

"aammiiii... Pr aap akele" Rozal spoke.