Chapter 33

"Sidharth...... Ufff..... Kya kar rahe h aappppp". Shehnaaz gasped in shock as soon as she entered their room.

"vo.... Mujhe mera kurta nhi mil rha tha..." he told her calmly.

"ek kurte k liye.... Sirf ek behuda kurte k liye ye kiya h aapne mere kamre ko...". Shehnaaz screamed moving toward him.

"behuda nhi h vo....." he retaliated in a low voice.

"Ohh... Bura lag gya chote babyyy ko... Uske kurte ko bura bola mene isliye.... Tch Tch......". She talked to him in a baby voice still pissed because of the messed up room.

".. Muh na banaaye... Chup chap ye jo bed pr kapde h Unki tay karo.... M ye jo neeche kapde aapne itne pyaar se feke h unhe rakhti hu... Kyuki aap to nawab h itna sab kaise karenge....". She said smiling at him sarcastically.

"tum aaj kal mujhpr zyada hukum nhi chalane lagi ho.... Dekh rha hu m...". He spoke sternly still picking up his clothes from the bed and trying to fold them neatly.

" aap essi harqatein zyada nhi kr rhe ho.. Jisse m aapko rooku.... Aap essi harqatein na kare.. M kuch bhi nhi kahungi..". She replied and immediately turned toward the cupboard, picked one of his shirt which was lying on the floor and started folding it.

" hmmmmnnn.... " listening to his humm.. She felt hurt, she expected him to persuade her but it didn't happened. She knew she was expecting way too much from him, he wouldn't do that.

"bura Maan gyi aap begum...." he whispered in her ear hugging her from back making her gasp.

"ufff... Sidharth...". She put her hand on her heart as it was racing because of his sudden actions.

"bataiye hmmmm.... Bura Maan gyi kya aap.." he asked kissing her ear and started giving soft butterfly kisses on her neck. Shehnaaz on the other hand didn't knew what to do, the weird sensation she was feeling was epic.

"Sidhaaarrrthhhh...". She kept her head on his chest and he smirked feeling her heavy breathes. Feeling him smirking she turned red.

"kya begum..." he questioned nibbling on her neck making sure that he left his mark there.

"ahhh... Please...." she tilted her head more giving him more exposure and held his hand tightly which were holding her firmly from her waist. She was feeling

"hmmmmm" he hummed and dragged his lips from her crook to her ear.

"please... Sidhaaaarthhhh....". She moaned as she felt his one hand was moving a bit up and stopped just below her bust, while the other hand was still on her waist, holding her a bit more tighter.

"please kya jaannn..." he nibbled her earlobe, he could clearly feel the growing tension, the way her body was arching by his touch he knew she was liking it, her heavy breathes and her moans were enough to tell that.

"hmmmm...... Batao..." he asked her again when she didn't reply instead stood there arching her body up more for his touch.

"bolooo...."before he could continue, she turned around and pulled him down by the his collar and kissed him, taking him by surprise.

She just kept her lips over his as she really didn't knew how to kiss, he was really surprised by her action but sensing her not doing anything after putting her lips on him, he smiled softly against her lips and took the lead.

He pulled her closer by her waist and grabbed her hair.

He kissed her very softly and passionately, he softly suckled on her upper lip giving her the time to be comfortable enough to reciprocate.

SHIKASTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें