Chapter 58

"Sidharth..... Sidharth.... Sidhaaaarthhhhhhhhhhhhhh". Shehnaaz was practically singing his name.

"  Shehnaaz abhi hi 15 min Pehle hum ghar se nikle h.... Itni jldi kaise pohchenge..... Outskirt p h penthouse". Sidharth replied in an annoyed tone as she was asking him the same thing from past 15 minutes continuously.

"hnnn.. To ek baari or ache se nhi bata sakte h aap..... Chid kyu rahe ho". Shehnaaz said twisting her lips toward him.

"hnn to tum baar baar ek hi Bakwaas sawaal bhi to puch rhi ho". Sidharth questioned her back.

"m to puchungi... Meri marzi... Mere shauhar h....". Shehnaaz looked at him with squinted eyes.

"ji madam jo aapki marzi... Kariye aap". Sidharth too squinted his eyes at her for a second then again started focusing on the road.

"hnnn..... Meri hi marzi chalegi...". Shehnaaz scoffed. The irony of the situation was they were fighting and Sidharth had still held her hand from his one hand.

"ji bilkul"

"Sidharth..... Sidharth.... Rookiye gaadi...jldi..". Shehnaaz screamed suddenly and hearing her scream Sidharth immediately stopped the car.

Before Sidharth could say anything, Shehnaaz just opened the door of the car and ran across the road.

"SHEHNAAZ.... SHEHNAAZ". Sidharth screamed get name loudly as she ran toward a lady who was lying on the footpath.

He just parked the car aside and immediately ran behind his wife who was hugging a girl on the footpath really tight.

"kashaf......... Ye sab...... Tu yaha...". Shehnaaz hugged her tightly, like her life was depended on it.

"Shehnaaz..... Shehnaaz tu...". Kashaf hugged her back tightly and bursted out in tears. She was crying horribly in Shehnaaz's embrace.

" kashaf tu yaha kya kr rhi h.... Or Iss halat m...... TU PREGNANT H". Shehnaaz screamed loudly as she saw Kashaf's belly. She was atleast six months pregnant.

Sidharth who just came there was shocked to see kashaf. He clearly remembered that she was the girl who was married to his good friend Bilal.

"m Bilal ko call krta hu...". He spoke and was about to take his phone out when kashaf screamed.

"nhi.... Uss aadmi ko call krne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai..... Usne hi mujhe ghar se nikaala h..". Uncountable number of tears fell from her eyes.

"kyaaaaaa"

"kyuuuu". Both Sidharth and Shehnaaz exclaimed.

"vo.... Ummm.... Hmmm...". Kashaf started breathing heavily.

"Shehnaaz Pehle hospital chalte h..... Baadme ye sab puchenge..... Jldi...". Sidharth adviced.

"hnnn chaliye chalte h.....". Shehnaaz wiped her tears and tried to stood up along with Kashaf but She was loosing her consciousness.

"Sidharth" Shehnaaz called him and getting the clue Sidharth moved forward and picked Kashaf in his arms carefully.

Shehnaaz on the other hand ran toward the car and opened the back door.

"Araam se please". Shehnaaz spoke as he put Kashaf in the car.

"Hmmm... Tum betho iske Saath yaha....". Sidharth told Shehnaaz.

"hnnn". Shehnaaz sat inside the car beside Kashaf and held her.

"chaliye Sidharth jldi se..."

"hnnn... Bss 5 minute ki duri pr h hospital...". Sidharth started the car.

"Kashaf.... Kashaf... Aankhein khol k rakh please...". Shehnaaz was continuously patting her cheeks harshly in order to wake her up.

"Sidharth jldi chale please". Shehnaaz almost shouted crying.

___________________________________

" Meri galti h.... Sab meri galti h....". Shehnaaz cried brutally as they both stood outside the emergency room, where Kashaf was admitted.

"tumhari kya galti h meri Jaan.... Or roona band karo.... Ek ghante se upar hogya h rooye Jaa rhi ho bss". Sidharth tried to hug her but she moved back crying.

"nhi Sidharth... Vo meri best friend h.... Or 7 mahine... Mene Inn 7-8 mahino m
mene usse zyada call bhi nhi ki.. Kuch pucha bhi nhi..... Mujhe kuch bhi nhi pata tha uske baare m... Bachpan ki dost h yrr vo meri.....". Shehnaaz was crying so much that her breath started getting heavy.

" Shehnaaz.... Bss chant hojaao.... Bilkul chup roona nhi h bilkul bhi ". He again came forward and hugged her tightly making her hug him back.

" Sidharth uske Saath essa kyu hua...... Itna kya bura kiya usne ki essa hogya uske Saath...... Usko kbhi khushi kyu nhi mil sakti h....... ". Shehnaaz was drowning into the pool of guilt. She couldn't believe that her best friend needed her but she, she was busy in her own life.

Hearing her Sidharth's started caressing her hair, he knew that the case with Kashaf was extremely serious and Shehnaaz wouldn't let it go very easy.

The one thing he couldn't believe that his friend Bilal did this because looking at Kashaf's condition he could tell it was something more that they can saw.

".. Umm yaha Ms. Kashaf k Saath kon h...". The nurse came outside from the doctor's room making them break the hug.

"ji hum h.... Vo theek h na". Shehnaaz immediately spoke.

"doctor aapko andar bula rhi h....". With that the nurse just went from there.

"Sidharth mujhe tension horhi h....."

"andar chalo jldi se....Kuch important hi hoga jo unhone andar bulaya h..."

"Hmmmmm"

_____________________________________

"aaiye bethi ye...". Doctor indicated them as they both entered the cabin.

"aap Kashaf k Saath h right". Doctor asked them.

"jiii". Both of them replied.

"Dekhiye ye case domestic violence ka h.... A very brutal one.... Inki body pr itne zyada scars h.. Bhot zyada... So isme police case hoga.... And luckily I don't know how but the child is alright... Weak but still in better condition then I expected .. And talking about the mother... She need therapy.... She was depressed from a very long time amd pregnancy on the top of that was more than exhausting for her..... So I advice you to please take this matter seriously because her condition was extremely bad ". The doctor explained them Kashaf's condition and hearing that tears again down from Shehnaaz eyes and Sidharth just held her hand tightly.

" ummm... Hum kb ghar le Jaa sakte h Kashaf ko... ". Sidharth asked

" aap aaj raat unhe ghar le Jaa sakte h
.. Ek baar patient ko hosh sajaye... Fir m ek baar firse check up karungi... but bhot zyada Dhyaan rakhna padega aapko agar aap inhe ghar le jaayenge to.. Zara si casualty or kuch bhi hosakta h...ho sake to inhe bilkul stress mt dijiyega ". Doctor warned them sternly.

"ji doctor". Both of them stood up and left the cabin.

Shehnaaz just sat on the bench with her head bent down.

"hello Salman... Bilal ko bol raat ko ghar aaye.... Hnn m baadme sab bata dunga... Usko bol urgent h... Khud bhi aana or...". Sidharth called Salman and instructed him, ending the call he just took a deep breath.

____________________________________