Chapter 50

" Sidharth... Ye sab.... Aap esse... Salman...". Shehnaaz wasn't able to form word. She was a princess, she was grown up like a princess, she was tough and strong but never in her entire life she had faced something like that. She was standing in room which was in a police station, a special kind of police station in the middle of nowhere, which was owned by her husband for his culprits.

" Mene kaha tha nhi jhel paaogi tum.... Pr sunni nhi hoti h tumko..". Sidharth said without looking at her, unclasping Raheed from the rope which were tied on his hands over his head.

" Shehnaaz tum bahar car m jakr Beth sakti ho.... Kyuki abhi kuch hua hi nhi h.... Or Sidharth sahi Keh rha h... Tumhe nhi aana chahiye tha.... Kyuki sab ye nhi jhel sakte h.....". Salman said passing the wooden chair to Sidharth.

Sidharth made an unconscious Raheed sat on the chair and tied him.

"... Shehnaaz ". Sidharth turned around and walked upto his wife, who was standing in the corner, completely out of her wits. Her facial expressions were making it extremely clear that she didn't know how to react on all the things going around her. He knew that she was grown up in a protective environment and probably had never seen something like that.

" Meri Jaan bahar Jaana h..... Ya yahi rukna h....". Sidharth asked Shehnaaz, grabbing her face gently in his hands.

"ummmm.... Sidharth... Ye...". She tried to explain what she was feeling but wasn't able to.

"shhhh.. Mujhe pata h... Pr esse beech m nhi chod sakta hu m ye... Iss kisse ko aaj khtm krna h mujhe.... Agar tumhe Jaana h... To Salman or tum dono Jaao... M ye krlunga khud...". He told her gently.

"nhi yahi rehna h....". She said looking at him in his eyes. She knew that man didn't deserve mercy, he was almost successful in killing her father and had tried to destroy her mother's life. That man didn't deserve her sympathy.

"pkkaaa".

"pkkaaa". She assured him.

"Hmmm"

"Salman.... Laya h Saath m...". Sidharth turned toward Salman.

"Hmmm...".Salman hummed and took out different kind of knifes from his pockets.

Shehnaaz gasped looking at the knifes, they were of different sizes and shapes which weren't really normal.

" UTH HHH.... UTHHHH". Sidharth patted Raheed's face harshly making him groan a bit.

"abeyyyy uth bey.... Ye naatak mt kr chal". Salman kicked his legs.

"ahhhummmmuu". Raheed groaned in pain..

"dekh.. Mere Paas pura din nhi h... UTHHHH.... . Jldi mujhe kuch sawaalon k Jawaab chahiye bss.... Ye sab drame krke khud k liye musibat kr rha h tu...". Sidharth took the one knife from Salman in his hand and started rotating that.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.... Haaaaaahhhhhhhh". As he didn't replied to him, Sidharth stabbed the knife onto the back of his hand which was tied on the chair, making him cry in absolute pain.

"chal chal.... Uth ab jldiii...". Salman patted his face again completely unbothered by his screams.

"aaahhhh.....aaa....Kya jaanaa chahta h tu ki kaise tere Baap n meri zindagi khrb ki....". Raheed spat in absolute pain and anger.

" hnnn.... Yehi jaanaa h mujheee...". Sidharth took that knife out of his hand, making him scream.

"bhokh ab jldi...". He screamed over Raheed.