Chapter 24

"malik kaam hogya...."

"Mar gya vo?"

"malik goli bilkul seene k beech m maari thi... Mar to Jaana chahiye... Vo to bss uska beta uske Saath tha.. To Ekdum se hospital legya varna agar thodi der or vo road pr pada rehta to vahi mar Jaata" the man from the other side spoke.

"Hmmm..... Mar Jaana chahiye vo aai samjh.... Agar ab bhi zinda ho to hospital jaakr khatam krna usse"

"or apne paise lejaanaa"

"ji malik"

"Junaid... Junaid... Junaid.. Mar saale ab" the man whispered smirking after cutting the call.

__________________________________

"Shehnaaz shhh.. Chup hojaao... Kuch nhi hoga Unko" Sidharth tried to console Shehnaaz who was sobbing badly on the passenger's seat.

"Sidharth please jldi kare.... Abbu... Sidharth.. Please jldi..." she sobbed, she was shivering, she didn't know how to handle this, Rozal just called her and informed that her father got shot and they were taking him to the hospital.

She just couldn't lose him, she loved him more than anything in this world, past few days were extremely harsh on them, her family, few unfortunate things happened but that doesn't mean they won't keep each others back.

"bss 2 min meri jaan poch gye bss... Roona nhi" Sidharth said putting his one hand over her thigh while driving.

"Sidharth" she called him out.

"hnn bache" he looked at her for a few second and then again turned his head toward the road. The site of her broke his heart, her red teary eyes, her restlessness filled face was bothering him to extremes, he couldn't see her crying...... She meant a lot, that's all he knew.

"pichle 20 min se yehi bol rahe ho aap... Kab aayega hospital" she almost screamed on him, she was losing her patience.

"ab Gaadi kyu rok di h" she screamed this type when he didn't replied her.

"hospital aagya" he uttered, only to find her looking out of the window in a jet speed and running out of the car, she was fast, he didn't get the time to switch the car off.

"Shehnaaz wait" closing the car he ran behind her.

"Mr. Junaid Sheikh... Konse room m h vo please jldi bataiye" Shehnaaz asked the receptionist in a hurry.

"just a second ma'am" she replied.

"please fast..." Shehnaaz was getting impatient.

"ma'am just a few second" the receptionist replied.

"we don't have fuckin few seconds make it fast" Sidharth said sternly making the receptionist look at him for more than a 5 seconds making Shehnaaz mad.

"could you just fuckin tell us" she banged her hand harshly on the desk making the receptionist flinch.

"ma'am he is the OT... Go straight then left" hearing her Shehnaaz immediately ran there and Sidharth followed her slightly amused about what just happened but convinced himself that she did that because she was tensed out her father.

"ammi" Shehnaaz called her mother out, who was crying sitting on the bench burying her face into her hands and Rozal was consoling her.