Chapter 46

"mere shauhar" stab.

"mere shauhar" stab

"mere shauhar" stab

"mere shauhar ka dusra nikkah karayenge ye". Shehnaaz breathed heavily stabbing the pillow with the knife that Ibrahim gave her on her wedding.

"himmat kaise hui unki...". She screamed and stabbed the pillow again, tearing it out.

"badtameez log...". She was about to stab it again but his voice stopped her.

"SHEHNAAZ". He screamed her name as he saw her holding the knife high in the air.

"ye kya kar rhi ho tum". Ignoring his call, she stabbed the pillow hard.

"dikh nhi rha h kya". She scoffed.

"pr isse hoga kya.....". He sat on the bed beside her.

"kyaaaa hogaa". She screamed pushing him back on the bed in anger showing him the knife , shocking the life out of him.

"what do you mean by kya hoga...". She sat over him putting the knife on his neck just like she did in their wedding night.

"acha ye to chodo". He requested her to leave the knife.

"hnnn... M sab kuch chod du.... Mene hi to ye theka liya hua... Aapne kuch kiya uss Baat ko chod du.... Baba sahab n pichle 3 mahino se jeena haran kiya hua h usse chod du.... Or abhi mere hi Saamne, mere hi shauhar k dusre nikkah ki baat ho rhi thi... Vo Baat bhi chordu.... Sab kuch m hi chordu.... ". She scoffed looking straight into his eyes. He could clearly feel her anger, her eyes turning darker in anger and the grip she had on the knife was telling a lot about her anger.

" Shehnaaz meri Baat...... "she cut him off by putting more force over the dagger on his neck.

" ek Baat meri bhot ache se jaanle aa Sidharth... Humara ye rishta kaisa bhi ho.... Mujhe bardaasht nhi aapka kisi or k Saath hona.... Samjh aai aapko.... Aapne galti se bhi kisi or ko nazar uthakr bhi dekha to mujhe kuch galat hojaayega... Allah ki kasam.. ". She looked straight in his eyes and said it with utmost determination with that she threw the dagger away on the floor.

" kya galat hojaayega begum". He swiftly switched their position making her gasp a little. His heart literally did a happy dance even in such a tacky situation. Her confession of not able to see him with anyone else gave him a new hope that their relationship was growing and soon she would be happy with him completely.

"m katal kardungi aapka bhi or uss chudail ka bhi.....". Anger was clearly visible in her eyes which was making him happy.

"pr agar mujhe koi sach m pasand aagyi fir". He said keeping his one hand beside her head and other hand around her waist.

Without a word she kissed him suddenly making him lose his balance and fell over her, he was completely surprised with that move of her but he let her take the lead because the way she was kissing him or trying to kiss him was showing her possessive for him and he absolutely loved it.

She grabbed his hair from one hand harshly and held his shoulder from the other, still trying to kiss him harshly. She bit him on his lower lip just like he did previously making him moan.

Sidharth on the other hand was loosing his control, the way their body was in contact with other was making him think all the unholy things and Shehnaaz on the other hand wasn't helping him to get through this. The was she was desperate trying to mark him and was showing her possessive for him, was turning him on to another level.

He grabbed her hand from hair and shoulder and pinned them over her head, kissing her back with extreme passion, setting her body on fir.

All her moans were lost in his mouth as they both were literally eating each others out.

They both mutually separated due to the lack of oxygen, but Sidharth within a second started placing little kisses over her jaw making her squirm. Shehnaaz on the other hand was desperately trying to get her hand rid of his hold and giving into her her demand Sidharth left her hands,still placing kisses all over her neck and jaw.

His one hand moved down toward the hem of her kurta, making her breathes all more heavy. She literally didn't knew exactly what she was doing, why her body was reacting to his touches but whatever the reason was, she was actually liking it.

"Sidhaaaarrrthhhhh".. She moaned loudly as she felt him dragging her kurta up by gliding hid hand all over her waist.

He suddenly stopped making her look at him. He just looked straight into her eyes and took his tshirt off.

He came forward and again kissed her, but this time kiss was soft. She held him from his nape and kissed him back.

They broke the kiss for a second as he slowly and steadily took off her kurta leaving her in her bra, and threw it away in some corner of the room, and the moment the kurta was off her body their lips found their own way to each other.

Sidharth suckled on her lower lip light and she do the same with his upper lip, they both could feel each other's warmth and they both knew where this was going.

Shehnaaz slowly broke the kiss making Sidharth groan, he bent a bit down and placed a big kiss in the middle of her cleavage making her moan holding his hair harshly. He was placing kisses all over her skin on her cleavage which was visible to his eyes.

"ouchhh..". She shouted as he bit her her harshly near her collarbone.

"shhhhhh". He whispered but before he could do anything more his phone rang making him curse. He looked at her for a second who was breathing heavily with red face, he could feel that she just had the realisation.

He groaned loudly and took his phone phone out of his pant's pocket still hovering over her. The name flashing on his phone was off Salman.

He got up from her and sat on the bed facing his back to her, she for few seconds looked at his back and then hurriedly got up from the other side was the bed, took her kurta from the washroom and ran into the washroom closing the door loudly making Sidharth smile. He was still sitting in the same position but he knew that she would be so shy now that she wouldn't even look that him.

"mohabbat to aapko bhi ho hi gyi h begum". He smiled to himself but his thoughts were broken by his phone ring which ranged again as he didn't picked up for the first time.

"saale ek baar m call nhi utha sakta h kya tu...". Salman scoffed from the other side.

"jitni hadbadi tune machai hui h... Agar Baat uss level ki nhi hui saale goli maardunga tujhe m". Sidharth growled.

"disturb kr diya kya mene tujheee.... Ohhh.. Ab to launda Shaadi shuda h...". Salman tried to tease him.

"jis kaam k liye phone kiya h vo bhokh..."

"hnnn.. Dekh sunn... Tu Ruhaani k baare m janna chahta tha na.... To mujhe ek information mili h....". Salman told him.

"mujhe vaise pta h ki vo aurat kon h pr tu bhi bol".

"vo Raheed ki biwi thi jiski ek din pta nhi kaise maut hogyi". Salman told him, shocking Sidharth.

_____________________________________

So sorry for not updating but I was genuinely held up into something

SHIKASTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें