Chapter 14

She immediately opened her eyes as soon as she felt a weight on her chest, looking down she realised that Sidharth just passed out.

She looked at his face, he looked so calm while sleeping, like an innocent kid. He was completely drunk but the way he was talking to her, touching her delicately and was caressing the marks, one thing was sure that he still have that soft and caring heart which everyone else thought was of steel.

He was just highly influenced by his father and that influence was way too much stronger than she thought earlier. He could literally kill someone for him, for him what his father said was correct and then nothing else matters.

She knew that she needs to handle him in a different way, he won't believe their words, so needs to collect the evidence against baba sahab then only something could happen, she had to be very patient with him.

Her hand very slowly came up and caressed his face a little, looking at him for some seconds, she very slowly made him lay on the bed. Getting out of the bed, she took his shoes off and covered him with a comforter.

She closed the main lights and turned on the mood lights then left the room and moved towards the pool area.

______________________________

"ammi...... Aap Iss wakt idhar..." Shehnaaz asked her beloved mother in law, she was sitting alone at the poolside. In the span of 3-4 days she had grown a very beautiful bond with her.

"Ye Baat m tumse bhi puch sakti hu beta" zubiya ji questioned her in return.

"kuch nhi ammiii..... Just esse hi neend nhi aarhi h"

"sssssssshhhh.... Itna laga" zubiya ji exclaimed caressing her scars.

"Tch... Kuch nhi hua ammi"

"itna sab hone k Baad neend to aa bhi nhi sakti h" zubiya ji was very stressed. Her  son had turned into a devil, all thanks to her husband.

"nhi ammi essa nhi h..... Bss mene kuch socha h" Shehnaaz said keeping her head at zubiya ji's shoulder.

"kya meri Jaan"

"ammi Sidharth na bhot zyada hi baba sahab k influence m h.... Or jo unke baba sahab n bola bss vohi pathar ki lakeer h unke liye.... Or agar humme se kisine nhi kuch baba sahab k against bola to Sidharth kabhi bhi nhi maanenge.... Isliye Hume unke khilaaf saboot rakhne padenge....... M soch rhi thi jb bhi Sidharth or baba sahab dono bahar jaayenge tb hum mansion m hidden cameras lagwa sakte h..... "Shehnaaz explained.

" Shehnaaz pr tumhe essa lgta h ki unhe kuch pta nhi chalega.... "zubiya ji asked.

" nhi ammi.... Or ye bhot zaruri bhi h.... Aap bhi jaanti h.... Sidharth Sirf bolne se humari Baat kbhi nhi maanenge...... Or agar Hume unko sachai dikhaani h... To Hume bhot alg or shaant tareeke se unko samjhaana hoga..... Ye hi ek tareeka h....." Shehnaaz explained her plan to her.

" Hmmm... Bss kuch galat na ho bss" zubiya ji said.

"Hmmm umeed to h" with a new hope both Shehnaaz and zubiya ji went to their respective rooms.

___________________________________

The next morning was different, from now many things would change, shehnaaz for the fact knew that Sidharth won't remember their last night conversation, so he would definitely act mean, like always and she was prepared for that.

"aaahhhh..... Mera sar..." Sidharth groaned as soon as he woke up.

"ye lijiye" he opened his eyes completely only to find his wife all dolled up in a pink short frock with a glass.

"ye kya h.... Zeher" he asked groggily looking at her..... Well she looked beautiful.

"kaash de sakti..... Pr itni buri nhi hu m..... Neebo Paani h....." she smiled sarcastically and handed over the glass to him.

He observed how she walked till the dressing table and sat there. she was walking slowly and wasn't walking like she usually do.

"ye esse kyu chal thi ho tum....." he asked her after finishing his lemonade in one go.

"vo kya h naa.... Kal se koi mujhpr chai fek rha h... To koi mujhe ghaseet rha h... Fir kuch na kuch asar to dikhta h na" she smiled at him slowly.

"chai..... Chai kisne feki tumpr" he said getting all hyper and coming toward her to check her.

"aapke baba sahab ne" she replied.

"kyaaaa..... Baba sahab n....  kyuuu karenge vo essa" he said sitting on his knees near her and checking her foot.

"ye sab agar aap kal itna sab karne se Pehle puchte to behtar hota... Ab faayda nhi h" she freed her foot from his hold and slowly stood up and was about to walk out of the room but turned around and said.

"kabhi kabhi na Sidharth jo aap sunte h... Dekhte h.... Ya samajhte h.. Ki sahi h... Vo sahi nhi hota h... Or isme fark krna Hume aana chahiye" and then she walked out of the room leaving Sidharth in a deep thought.

_______________________________

"ayeeeee ladki ye kya pehna h tumne....." baba sahab asked shehnaaz as they all got settled on the dining table.

"baba sahab isko frock Kehte h" shehnaaz smiled at him sarcastically.
Hearing her both Rozal and Zubiya ji had a small smile on their faces which they were trying hard on to show and Sidharth was sitting silently.

"tumhe koi Sharam or lihaaz h ya nhi.... Esse kapde pehnogi ab tum Iss Ghar m" he spoke.

"ji mene kuch galat nhi pehna h.... Sab pehnte h.. Or mere frock pehnne se kisiko koi takleef nhi ho rhi h..."

"Rozal ko dekho usne usse kapde lo or ye sab ashleel cheezein aaj k Baad Iss Ghar m na dikhe mujhe" he rebuked.

"baba sahab.... M Rozal nhi hu... Or m vo karungi jo mujhe karna h...... Koi mujhe nhi rok sakta h...... Mere shuhar ko koi dikkat hoti to vo mujhe bol dete.... Or unhe koi dikkat nhi h... To fir sab theek h" shehnaaz said and looked at Sidharth who was already looking her.

"Sidharth bolo Iss ladki ko tumhi" baba sahab ordered him breaking there little stare off.

"baba sahab Rehne dijiye na aap" and all of them looked at him bewildered, no body expected him to support shehnaaz, not even shehnaaz herself.

"tum mujhe isski......" before baba sahab could say anything one of the maid came toward them and handed Sidharth an envelope.

"ye kya h" he asked.

"pta nhi sahab... Koi bell bajake gya or jb mene gate khola to koi nhi tha bss ye hi pada hua tha neeche" the maid answered.

Sidharth opened the envelope only to get the biggest shock of his life.

__________________________________