Chapter 49

ya khuda". Shehnaaz gasped looking at the view in front of her eyes.

Raheed was hanging with his hand over his head, like a dead man. His face was dug down, the clothes he had worn were completely shredded. He was covered with cried blood. And the darkness around the cell was making it even worse.

Shehnaaz was shocked, baffled, flabbergasted and what not. She never in her entire life had seen something like that.

On the other hand Sidharth and Salman were standing there like it was nothing. Sidharth had a smirk on his face looking at Raheed's condition.

" ye bhi sahi". Salman smirked looking at sidharth raising his eyebrows.

Sidharth entered the cell followed by a smirking Salman and a shocked and terrified Shehnaaz.

"mar to nhi gya ye". Salman asked Sidharth.

" nhi mara nhi h..". Sidharth replied, folding his cuffs to his elbows.

" hmmmm... Chal shuru krte h.... Saari cheezein h na".

"hnn... Uss inspector ko boldia tha aarha hu m to rakh diya hoga saale n sab"

Shehnaaz couldn't believe, the kind of words they both were even sharing, they both were sounding like it was their normal business.

"kya hogya.... Mene kaha tha mt aao...". Sidharth moved to a corner while saying this to Shehnaaz gaining her complete attention.

"abhi to bss shuruat h...." saying this threw water over Raheed's face making him gasp loudly.

Shehnaaz immediately just took two - three steps back from them.

" Aagyaaaaa... Aaaa.. Tuuu.. Uuu". Raheed smirked little, trying to open his eyes completely.

" lagta h Baap ki sachai pta chal gyi...". Raheed spat groaning painfully.

"zabaan mt chala faaltu..... Ye bata tera or  Ruhaani ka kya vasta h ek dusre se". Salman came forward and asked Raheed sternly.

"haaahaaahaaa... Sidharth Raza..... Chele k Saath aaya h...". Raheed laughed admist the pain he was feeling in his body. Since the day Sidharth left after beating the shit out of him, he was tied up like that only. The inspector used to untie him only when he had to eat.

" jitna pucha h uska Jawaab de.... Jawaab chahiye Humein....". Sidharth held his collar and came down to his level.

" apne Baap se nhi pucha kya....." before he could compla punch landed on his face by Sidharth.

"Aaahhhhhh...". Raheed screamed in pain.

" Ruhaani kya lagti h teri". Salman too asked him sternly, digging his nail on Raheed's wound over his chest.

"Aaahhhhhh........ Aaahhhh....". He screamed.

Shehnaaz heart was beating extremely fast looking at the senerio infront of her. Sidharth was punching Raheed and Salman, the only person she felt was not much involved in all this kind of thing, was torturing the life out of Raheed. And she knew that this was just beginning, it would going to be worse.

" Ruhaani biwi thi meri...". Raheed groaned in pain as Sidharth punched him on his chest.

"vo Humein pta h..... Or teri biwi Iske Baap ki bhi biwi thi.... Ye kaise ho sakta h...". Salman asked him pointing toward Sidharth.

"iske Baap n nhi bhoka"... Raheed spat only to earn a bucket full of hot water over his face.

"Aaahhhhhh..... Aaaahhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhh". Raheed screamed in extreme pain, making Shehnaaz almost cry, the screams were extremely painful, but then she remembered that he was the only person that was responsible for her father's condition and her mother's helplessness. The way he mentally tortured her, the way he physical tried to abuse her, he deserved that.

"abhi bhi yahi rehna h tumko". Sidharth asked Shehnaaz and his face had the look of pure devil, his eyes were dark, his veins were visible, it was looking dangerous and for the very first time she was afraid.

"bol.... Kya chal rha h... Ye sab... Or kyu"

"m or Ruhaani ek dusre se bhot mohabbat krte the.... Iske Baap ko Ruhaani pr dil aagya or usne mujhse cheen liya usse.... Humesha k liye.....". Raheed said angrily looking at Sidharth in his eyes.

"mere biwi or bache ko maardala isske Baap n.... Sab khtm krdia aaaaaaa". He screamed groaning in immense pain.

Three of them were shocked hearing him. They never knew that Ruhaani was pregnant and the fact that baba sahab could kill her, according to what Zubiya ji said, was almost next to impossible.

"baba sahab... Baba sahab pyaar krte the usse....". Shehnaaz said coming forward grabbing everybody's attention.

"pyaarrr.... Vo aadmi kisise pyaar nhi kr sakta h...... Zidd thi bss uski.... Zidd or kuch nhi....". Raheed spatted angrily.

"sab kuch khtm kr diya usne mera.... Sab cheen liyaaaaaaa". He screamed and then suddenly fell unconscious.

"eeeeeeee... Uthhh". Sidharth by his arm moved Shehnaaz back and patted Raheed's face harshly.

"uth beyyyyy". Salman threw water at him but he didn't even flinched.

"ye mar to nhi gya..". Shehnaaz said in a bleek voice.

"nhiiii". Sidharth growled kicking the bucket which was lying on the floor harshly in frustration.

___________________________________

"meri Baat nhi maani...."

"mujhse zabaan chalane laga h uss waahiyaad ladki ki vajeh se..."

"vo fasool aurat achanak se ammi ban gyi h...."

"merese bagavat krne chala h na ye.... Dikhata hu isko kaise Krta h ye bagawat......."

"meri izzat ki dhajiya uda di... Uss do takke k minister K Saamne meri izzat ka kachra kara h..... Iska Anjaam to bhot pura hoga..... Bhot bura..."

"mere khilaaf jaayega vo... Mere Apne Baap k....."

"dekhta hu kb tk uss ladki k Kehne pr chalega". Baba sahab threw everything here and there in anger.

Sidharth's actions were getting impossible for him to tolerate.

He couldn't let Shehnaaz win... He won't let her mind control his Son that easily.

__________________________________

A short update i know... Kyuki isse Pehle jo update di thi vo firse pyaare se Wattpad n delete krdi h.... I don't know aapko ye update kaisi lagegi.... But just mene likh di... Bear it please... Next update achi dungi...