Chapter 65

Shehnaaz was sitting quietly on the passenger seat as the couple was returning to their home.

Sidharth did tried to ask her several times but she didn't uttered a single word. She was just looking outside and tears were flowing down her eyes which was really frustrating for him.

He was highly unimpressed by this move of hers, she was not telling him anything and was continuously sobbing.

"SHEHNAAZ BHOT HOGYA H.... ROONA BAND KARO". He literally screamed on her, he was frustrated because she was crying and was shutting him down and he wasn't able to do anything.

" AAPKOO KYAAA H". Shehnaaz too screamed back at him without even flinching at his tone.

"ROONA BAND KARO..NHI KR SAKTI HO TO BAAT KRNA SEEKHO... ROONA DHOONA MACHAYA HUA H...". He also didn't backed down. He can't see her cry and she was also not telling him what happened.

"JAB AAPKA DIMAAG KHARAB HOTA H TO M BHI CHUP REHTI HU NA... TO KYU AAPKO JANNA H.... THODI DER K LIYE SPACE DENGE AAP PLEASE.. HAR CHEEZ AAPKI MARZI SE NHI CHALTI H...". She called him out harshly.

Hearing her Sidharth literally became quite, he didn't knew that she needed space from him, he never thought that she was feeling burdened up by him.
Her words were like sharp knifes and for God sakes that affected him.

The whole ride was extremely silent, both of them didn't talked or look at each other.

_________________________________

"Ibrahim"

"Ibrahim"

"Ibrahim". Rozal shooked him making him come out of his thoughts.

"huhhh... Hann". He spoke hurriedly looking at her.

"ab faayda nhi h kuch sochne ka". She spoke sitting beside him on the bed.

"kya".

"Shehnaaz k Saath jo aapki behes huyi uske baare m soch rahe h na aap....ab faayda nhi h kuch sochne ka.... Aapne jo bolna tha bol dia aapne ab kyu pareshaan ho rahe ho aap". Rozal spoke.

"mene kuch galat nhi bola h.... Apne future m baare m sochna galat nhi h Rozal... Or ye mene Sirf mere liye nhi kia h.. Humare hi future k liye kia h...". Ibrahim said without a hint of guilt.

"Hmmm"

____________________________________

"kya Baat h sher.. Kya Baat h". Both Sidharth and Shehnaaz heard baba sahab spoke as they were sitting on the dining table. Both of them didn't tried to each other, they were ignoring each other like a plague. They were not even sitting beside each like they used to do, Shehnaaz was with Zubiya ji opposite to Sidharth.

"Dushmano k Saath haath mila lia h... Apne khud k waalid  ki party chordhkr tumne Junaid se haath mila hi lia". Baba sahab smirked toward Sidharth.

"jaanta hu... Kyu kia h tumne ye....". He threw a disgusting glare toward Shehnaaz to which she just rolled her eyes.

" kuch hi din h elections k... Bhot pachtaoge... Yaad rakhna". With that he started eating again.

" Ammi mera mann khrb horha h.. M kamre m Jaa rhi hu". Before anyone could say anything Shehnaaz just stood up and went upstairs. She couldn't take that much negativity in a single day. She needed a break from all these things.

Sidharth on the other hand was looking at his wife's retreating figure but didn't stopped her. He was equally pissed on the situation and he was really not in a mood to have a conversation with her.

He was mainly thinking about baba saheb's words, he knew that his father would definitely do something, he was more concerned about that.

___________________________________

Kashaf was sitting near the window looking outside thinking how her life just changed. She had an abusive father then an abusive husband who cheated her and left her when she was pregnant. At the age of 19 sje went through a lot and she knew it.

She was completely lost in her thoughts when her phone rang and she came out of her trance.

"Hello". She picked up the call

"hi soldier". Salman spoke enthusiastically.

"hi". She replied and a very little smile carassed her lips.

" Dwai li". He asked

"hnn"

"Khaana khaake li na"

"ji"

"soup piya"

"piliya"

"Paani piya"

"piliya"

"kisika khoon piya"

"piliya". Then she realised what she just said.

Salman burst out loud hearing her answer.

" acha to ab Miss. Kashaf n khoon pina start krdia h...". He said giggling like a little kid.

"Salman please". She was so embarrassed.

"acha ohk sorry". He apologized sincerely.

"but on a serious note..theek ho". He asked her  seriously.

"hmmmm". She just hummed.

"Hmmm... Tension nhi lena sab h tumhare pass kuch nhi hoga tumhe or bache ko". Salman gave her the assurance.

"hmmmm". Her face had a full blown smile. She was happy being around this family and Salman.

_________________________________

" Shehnaaz ne corrier bheja h". It was 10 in the night when the corrier arrived and luckily everyone was in the living room except for Kashaf who was resting in the guest room.

"itni raat m.... Kholo kya h". Junaid ji spoke.

"ye to...... Property k papers h". Rozal said looking at Ibrahim and he immediately stood up from the couch.

"kya.. Property k papers.... Mujhe dikhao". Junaid ji asked Rozal to pass the papers to him.

" Shehnaaz n apni property Ibrahim k Naam krdi". Junaid ji spike in shock after reading the papers.

"kyaaaa". Both Ibrahim and Aiman ji exclaimed.

"tumne Shehnaaz se Baat ki na uss baare m". Junaid ji angrily looked at his son.

"BOLOOO". He screamed but immediately started coughing.

"Junaid araam se". Aiman ji and Rozal was by his side in a second.

" ki na Shehnaaz se Baat... Mil gyi shaanti.. Ab raho khush". With that he threw the paper on Ibrahim's face and  left from their with his wife.

_____________________________________