Chapter 37

"Aiman... Aap theek h...". Junaid ji asked her holding her hand as they all tucked him into the bed.

"ji.. Junaid sab theek h... Aap btaiye aap theek h naa...". Aiman ji asked him tightening her grip over his hand.

"m kaafi dino se dekh raha hu.... Aapka bartaav alag h..... Bataiye.. Kya hua h..."

"kuch nhi hua h Junaid.... Aap bss jald se jald theek hojaaye.... Baaki sab apne aap theek hojaayega..". She tried to assure him.

"Aiman..."

"abbuu sab theek h... Aap fikr na kare....". Rozal entered the room with a glass of electrolyte.

"ye lijiye... Pijiye isko...". Rozal gave the glass to Aiman ji, who looked at her husband, who was making weird faces.

"junaid... Jaldi pijiye... Fatafat bina drama kiye...". She took the glass near his mouth and made him drink.

Rozal was standing there smiling brightly at them, they looked so in love with each other, she hope that the love between her and ibrahim would remain the same.

" Rozal... ". Aiman ji called her.

"ji ammi...."

"Ibrahim kaha h...".Aiman ji asked her.

"pata nhi ammi.... Abhi bhi bolke gye h vo ki kuch kaam se bahar Jaa rahe h...". Rozal told her.

"hmmmm..". Aiman ji just hummed.

"tum sab ko pata h na mujhpe goli kisne chalai h... Haina...". Junaid ji spoke after a while looking at Aiman ji whose head snapped toward him as soon as he completed.

"abbuuu... Ye kya bol rhe h aapp...". Rozal panicked.

"Junaid kuch bhi... Vo police dhundh rhi ki kon h...". Aiman ji said.

"maine to mazak m kaha tha pr tumhare reactions dekh kr essa lag rha h ki mene sach bola...". Junaid ji spoke sternly.

"junaid.. Aap.." before Aiman ji could say anything Junaid ji stopped her.

"AIMAN....... SACH SUNNA H MUJHE..."

______________________________________

"esse fridge zor se band krne se kya hoga.." Zubiya ji asked her son who just slammed the refrigerator door after taking a water bottle out.

" ladaai huyi dono ki...". She asked him again as he didn't replied previously.

"hmmmm....." he hummed drinking the water.

"Sidharth tumhe pta rishtey na esse nhi chalte h..... Agar ek gussa kare to dusre ko shaant rehna chahiye.... Ek dukhi ho to dusre ko usse sambhaalna chahiye..... Or humesha ek hi Insaan samjhe essa bhi nhi hota h.... Dono ka ek dusre ko samjhna zaruri h.... Harr baar vo hi nhi samjhegi tumhe ya har baar tum hi nhi samjhoge... Pr agar dono hi gussa h... Phir kisina kisi ko to Pehla kadam lena hoga na.... Vrna kaise chalega sab.... ". She tried to explain him and to her surprise he listened to her attentively.

" pasand krte ho usse... ". She asked him after a few second as she looked at him who was in deep thoughts.

" huhhhh... ", he looked at her coming out of his thoughts.

"Shehnaaz pasand h ya tumhare liye bhi vo ek deal hi h tumhare abbu ki tarah..."

"vo koi deal nhi h. ... Biwi h meri... Bhot Pasand karta hu m usse...". He spoke sternly looking straight into her eyes.

"Hmmm.... To fir intezaar kis Baat ka h... Jaao masla hal karo apna...". She told him.

"hmmmmm" with that he left from there and moved toward their room.

"ya allahhh... Inhe khush rakhna bss... Or koi musibat na aaye inpr...". Zubiya ji prayed.

____________________________________

"kutta... Aadmi... Badtameez.... Behaya..... Aaahhhhh... Mujhe gussa aarha h...". Shehnaaz said roaming all around the room.

"ahhhh.....". She groaned grabbing a pillow from the bed and slammed it against the mattress with all her might.

"kutta.... Badtameez aadmi.... Mere cheekha..... Vo...". She huffed slamming the pillow on mattress multiple times.

".. Hogya. ". She turned around only to find her dear husband  standing on the entrance of the room with arms crossed over his chest.

" nhiiiii". She screamed loudly.

"Hmmm...... Iss pr gussa utaar kr kya milega....". He slowly walked toward her.

"aap pr utaaru... Jisse fir aap mujhe idhar udhar utha kr phek de hnnn..... Khilona samjha h na mujhe to....". She threw pillow at him screaming loudly.

"areeee" he dodged the pillow.

"idhar aao...." he called her.

"nhi... Dur raho mujhse.".

"tchhh.." he grabbed her elbow and pulled her toward himself.

"dekha esse hi kutto ki tarah mere khichte rehte ho.....". She said hitting him on chest.

"ab kya h.. Hnn..."before she could continue he hugged her tightly.

" Chup chaap seedhi tarah khadi rahogi thodi der ". He screamed on her as she was continuously trying to freed herself.

" Sorry "he murmured in her ear lightly making her shock.

" kyaaaaaaaaaa". She exclaimed as she never expected him to say sorry.

"mene jaise tumhare Saath bartaav kiya mujhe nhi krna chahiye tha... Pr mujhe abhi uss baare m koi Baat nhi krni h abhi...". He apologized and told her sternly.

"hmmmmmm...". She rested her head on his chest.

"maaf kia...". He asked her.

"nhi"

_____________________________________

https://www.wattpad.com/story/320132649?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=PeehuSadaran&wp_originator=%2FXUGcHnzJMwQkQHJhi8YSofoLce8XbsxOvgTRu0wn7D%2Fp6s4NeYvMneeAXmcRNcAHuvwBWGSOkBxo62ZHi5cAs3XnLhRAiNMMHqMR6buW9lxqx4%2BYOeEFX9J7S8jSv4y

Guys check out my new story... I just typed the prologue today... Do check it once.