Chapter 67

" Shehnaaz ye sab kya h...". A very exasperated Kashaf signed looking at her best friend who brought dozens of toys and clothes.

" tu andhi h". Shehnaaz rolled her eyes.

"I sab ki zarurat nhi h sana.... Tu Pehle hi bhot kuch kr chuki h mere liye..". Kashaf said softly looking at her best friend.

"tu chup reh... Tere liye kuch nhi kia h mene...". Shehnaaz dismissed her.

"ye to mene mere chote babyy k liye kia h... Mera pyaara babyyyy.... Massi ka chotu babyyy". She moved toward Kashaf and kissed her belly talking with the little one in baby voice.

"Shehnaaz". Kashaf held her hand.

"hmmmm".

"shukriya"

"chup reh". Shehnaaz replied kissing her forehead.

" tujhe tension nhi ho rhi h....". Kashaf asked her.

"kis Baat k liye"

"kuch der m result aayega elections ka..".

"mujhe pta h.... Or mujhe ye bhi pta h ki Iss har jeet se farak nhi padta h... Frk ye padta h ki aapko jitne bhi Vote aaye vo logo n apni khushi se kiye h na hi kisi or ke dhamkaane ki vajeh se". Shehnaaz was confident that they would lose because she had seen her father in law going absolutely crazy about elections. She knew he had threatened people to vote for him. So they stand no chance.

"SHEHNAAZ..... SHEHNAAZ". They heard Aiman ji's frantic voice.

"tu Beth araam se m aati hu...". Shehnaaz told Kashaf.

"m bhi aati hu". Kashaf said stubbornly.

"eeee tu Beth na yrrr..." with that Shehnaaz ran out of her room towards the living room were all the other members were sitting.

____________________________________

" JALDI NEECHE AAO SHEHNAAZ". She heard her mother scream again making her almost run.

"aagyi ammi aagyi". She was on the last stair and saw her whole happily was standing infront of the tv apart her husband who was royally sitting on the sofa and her brother who was standing in the corner.

"kya hua h.... Aap esse kyu chilla rahe ho". Shehnaaz huffed.

"ye dekho". With that They uncovered the tv and what she saw next blew her mind.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA". She screamed loudly.

"Sidharth Danish Raza jeet gye h Iss baar k elections.. Unko 600 Vote zyada mile.. Or issi se vo bante h Lucknow k naye Nawab". She heard the news reporter and screamed all more.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Ooooooooommmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyggggggggggooooooodddddddd....". She screamed and jumped over her husband who was completely started by her act.

"jeeettttttttt ggggaaaaayyyyyeeeeeeee aaaapppppp". She hugged him tightly, not realising the position they were in. She was in his lap infront of her whole family and was hugging him.

"jeet gya begum". He mumbled softly and hugged her back.

"dekha abbu.. Sidharth jeet gye..". He broke the hug and got off from his lap, looking at her father.

"hnn bache... Mera decision galat nhi tha.. Mujhe pta h". Junaid ji gave Sidharth a proud look making Sidharth smile at him.

" ammi kuch meetha laaye Sidharth jeet gye". While saying this her voice cracked.