Chapter 54

"Ibrahim... Ab mujhe mahina hogya h discharge huye... To shuru krte h ab sahi se jo Humein Pehle hi krlena chahiye tha...". Junaid ji spoke to his son, who was sitting beside him in his room on the bed.

"abbu..... Aap itna stress na le... M dekh lunga...."

"Mujhe uss Danish ka chehra dekhna h jb vo elections haarega... Kisi bhi kimat pr jeetne h mujhe ye elections.... Inhi ki wajah se hum sab ki zindagiyan tabah hogyi h.... Ab sab sahi krne ka wakt aagya h...". Junaid ji said.

"aap elections ki fikr na kare abbu.... M dekhlunga vo....". Ibrahim assured him. Junaid ji was emotionally frustrated, the brother he loved committed all the sins, he tried to kill him, he harassed his wife, set him up for the elections just to seek his own revenge.

Raheed wanted Junaid to be in power because he wanted to show Danish his place and he didn't stood up against Danish all by himself because he wanted to save himself from him as according to Danish he killed Raheed. And in all this drama Junaid ji became the pawn.

" Raheed ko to Sidharth dekhega.... Pr Danish ko.... Usko haraana h mujhe.... Kisi bhi haalat m". Junaid ji said with a strong conviction.

"aapko uss Sidharth p zyada aitbaar nhi horha h...". Ibrahim asked him making faces. His father was trusting Sidharth for all the work now. From last one month Sidharth was the only person with whom his father was taking about all the important things.

He was trusting Sidharth more than Ibrahim. Even he specially asked Sidharth to take Raheed's matter into his own hand.

"hnn ab mujhe lagta h vo acha h... Apne   waaldein jaisa nhi h... Or sabse badi Baat mene meri bachi ki aankho m dekha h ki vo khush k uske Saath... Mujhe isse zyada kuch nhi chahiye.. Mujhe meri bachi pr bharosa h.. Mujhe uske vishwas pr bharosa h". Junaid ji told Ibrahim.

"itna bhi bharosa na rakhe... H vo uss Danish ka hi beta". Ibrahim scoffed.

"uski beti tumhari biwi bhi h"

"vo bhi vaisi h". Ibrahim thought.

"Hmmm", humming he stood up and was about to move out of the room when Junaid ji's word stopped him.

"Ibrahim.... Rozal k Saath sab theek h". Junaid ji asked.

"hnnn abbu sab theek h". Ibrahim said turning around and facing Junaid ji again.

"Hmmm... Jo bhi Baat h solve karo.... Mujhe or Aiman ko dikhta h sab... Ek hafte se dekh rahe h hum.... Ki kuch h.. Vo bachi dukhi rehti h Hadd se zyada or tu har wakt gusse m rehta h... Ladai zyada kheechne se kuch nhi hoga...".

"Hmmmmm".  He just hummed and left the room. It's been a week since their doctor's appointment and from that day he hadn't talked to her. The only thing which was affecting him was that Rozal, his wife, the only girl he ever loved, didn't wanted his child.

______________________________________

"Sidharth nhi nhi nhi nhiiiiii". Shehnaaz laughed running in the corridor away from him.

" Shehnaaz idhar aao....". He was running behind her.

"pakadke dikhao.... Pakdo pakdo". She turned around running backwards and showed her tongue to him.

"achaaaa....". He increased his speed suddenly making Shehnaaz gasp.

" ahhhh...". Shehnaaz screamed and again started to run straight with full speed.

"ab batao... Hnnn...". He grabbed her from back, wrapping his arms around her waist and twirling her around.

"haayeee Sidharth... Chakkar aarhe h... Haayeee chordo..... Mereko chakkar waala gotta padega.... Chordo... Haaye...". She hit his arms in the attempt to get herself free.

"GOTTAA". He exclaimed being completely bewildered by her vocabulary. He stopped and left her.

"Hadd krte ho aap bhi". She was panting hard by resting her head over his chest.

"m Hadd krta hu.... Mujhe  thapad maarke to koi or bhaga tha na....". Sidharth narrowed his eyes at her.

"meri lipstick se mirror p kon likh raha tha....". She reverted back.

"to m to itna pyaara sa dil bana k tumhara hi Naam likh raha tha na..". He justified himself.

" hnn hnn... Zarur... Ye hafte bhar m dusri lipstick khrb ki h aapne meri....". She pointed out.

"tum dono ka hogya ho yo Khaana khaane neeche aaoge agar bhookh lagi ho to.... Vrna mujhe show enjoy krne m koi problem nhi h.". They both turned and looked down only to find Zubiya ji and few maid standing their looking at them. Their face turned red, especially Sidharth's.

" ummm.... Ammi aarhe h..... Tamatar mt baniye ab... Chaliye chup chap ". Shehnaaz replied to Zubiya ji and then spoke to her husband who was embarrassed.

After that night everything has changed between them. They were more free with each other, they were more comfortable, they started teasing each other a lot, in true sense they started enjoying the marriage life of theirs.

Everyone in the house could see the growth in their relationship, Zubiya ji was extremely happy by seeing her children happy. The only thing she ever wanted was Sidharth's happiness and her wish was gracefully fulfilled by Shehnaaz.

"hogya... Ya mene disturb kr diya show". Zubiya teased them as they came downstairs.

"ammiiiii... Naa kare...". Shehnaaz whined and Sidharth on the other hand just walked past them and sat on the dining table.

"hnn hnn... Aaja chal Beth...". Zubiya t old Shehnaaz.

"aaj kaha h aapke shauhar". Shehnaaz asked Zubiya ji.

"Allah Jaane.... Mujhe to khirad n bataya tha ki bahar gaya h vo aadmi...". Zubiya ji said sitting beside Shehnaaz.

"or acha bhi h.... Ghar m shaanti hona bhi zaruri h...". Zubiya ji laughed lightly making Shehnaaz giggle.

Sidharth on the other hand, had started eating his food without saying anything. He never indulged himself in their jokes about baba sahab. He lived his father and suddenly every sin his father did just came in front of his eyes because of which he desperately wanted to hate him but he couldn't. He was angry, he was hurt, he was disappointed and disgusted but he wasn't able to hate his father.

"achaww Sidharth suniye aaj ghar chalte h na... Abbu ki Yaad aarhi h bhot zyada... Ammi bhi bula rhi thi Humko.. To aaj chale please". Shehnaaz requested breaking this thoughts.

"Hmmm theek h.. Thodi der m nikalte h". Sidharth replied.

"hnn... Rozal bhi aaj kal phone pr dhang se Baat nhi rhi h... Class lagake aana uski". Zubiya ji said.

"ji ammi... Zarur..."

"bss mere Saare bache khush rahe or kuch nhi chahiye mujhe". Zubiya said looking at both of them lovingly.

___________________________________

SHIKASTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें