Chapter 20

No proof reading

"kaise aana hua Salman itni subah subah" Sidharth asked entering the living area. His eyes were focused on her, he noticed how she stopped laughing as soon as she heard his voice.

He felt anger bubbling up inside him looking both of them being so comfortable with each other only after one meet. Shehnaaz never ever smiled at him or with him laughed genuinely, and now here she was laughing and hifing someone she just met last night.

"yrrr... Kal vo m esse hi jldi hi utar gya tha gadi se or mujhe bss janna tha ki sab theek h ya nhi.... Kal m puch hi nhi paaya" Salman stood up from his seat looking at Sidharth.

"Hmmm..." Sidharth uttered but his eyes were still lingering on his wife who was just avoiding him making him more angry.

On the other hand Shehnaaz could feel his eyes on her but she didn't wanted to look at him so she just stood up to go.

"m chalti hu... Aap dono baatein karo" with that she started going but felt a tug at her hand only to find Salman holding it stopping her, that happened very unconsciously from his side.

"areee betho na Shehnaaz... Koi ni... Hum vaise bhi essi koi baat nhi krte h.... Kyu Sidharth" he said looking at Sidharth whose gaze was fixed at their hands, noticing his gaze Salman immediately left her hand.

"Hmmm...." Sidharth hummed looking at Shehnaaz who was just about to sat again on the sofa beside Salman and he also noticed how she didn't reacted when Salman held her hand.

"Shehnaaz idhar aakr betho" Sidharth said looking directly into her eyes. Shehnaaz didn't wanted to follow him but the look in his eyes, the authority forced her to not to argue this time. She just stood up and sat next to Sidharth in front of Salman.

And they started talking, Sidharth noticed how Salman eyes were again and again going to shehnaaz, how he was talking to her, the way Shehnaaz was laughing and giggling with him. Salman was never someone who took such interest in girls but Sidharth knew him well, the shine in his eyes when he looked at his wife was saying something he didn't wanted to believe.

"hahahahaaaa.... Mere Saath bhi essa hi hota h..... Ammi ko essa lagta h ki m kuch kr hi nhi sakti khud se... Mujhe bhi humesha daant padti thi" Shehnaaz laughed telling Salman about her mother after he told her how his mother used to beat him up when he messed up something.

Sidharth was sitting there calmly with stern expressions, he didn't want to do something bad, so he just sat there controlling his anger, he was feeling like he would burst out. He somewhere knew that he gave her all the reasons to stay distinct with him but still he didn't like the way she was happy with another man.

Shehnaaz didn't noticed his actions much as she was so engrossed in talking with Salman, she felt happy talking to him, she liked his vibe, he was cool and friendly completely opposite to her husband. She felt comfortable with him, for the first time in this house she laughed so much. They both could get along well, she could feel it.

"mujhe laga nhi tha itni zyada besharam ho tum" Baba sahab entered the living room only to find Shehnaaz and Salman laughing with with each other and he also noticed Sidharth face, so he thought to make an issue.

Shehnaaz just closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she knew he would create issue and stood up with everyone infront of him.

"baba sahab aap ye kya..." Before shehnaaz could even ask what he did wrong again, he himself told her his very reasonable answer.

"Shauhar k Saamne hoek paraaye mard k Saamne Hass khel rahi ho vo bhi bina parde k..... Or ye kya pehna hua h... Tumne hnn..... Peechli baar bhi bola tha.... Prr samjh se bahar h shayad...." he scoffed making Shehnaaz and Salman grimace over his way of thinking. Sidharth on the other hand was in a different world, his possessiveness wasn't letting him think wisely, his wife needs to know whom she belongs.