Chapter 51

" Shehnaaz". Sidharth called his wife who was seating on the back seat completely lost in her thoughts.

"Shehnaaz". Sidharth called his wife again when she didn't reply. He looked at her from the front mirror and saw that she was still looking outside lost in her thoughts.

He looked at Salman who was sitting on the passenger's seat, who too looked at him with the same expressions. They both knew that whatever happened inside that cell was a lot for a girl like Shehnaaz to take.

Sidharth knew that his wife was all bold and courageous but she never ever had such encounters before and that was the reason he didn't wanted her to come with them.

The moment she sat on the back rather than on the passenger's seat, he knew that she was having a lot of things to say but she didn't knew how to react on everything that happened. She needed time and he was willing to give her that but now it's been half an hour and according to him that was enough space, now she need to talk to him like she always do.

"Naaz...". Sidharth called her loudly this time.

"umm... Hnn.. Kahiye... Kya hua". She snapped out of her thoughts.

"kuch nhi bss esse hi.... Aaj mera radio chup h to mujhe ajeeb laga chapad chapad nhi ho rhi h na aaj...". He teased knowing well that she would be triggered.

"hawwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... Aapka matlb kya h.. Hnn... M chapad chapad krti hu..". Shehnaaz exclaimed hitting Sidharth on his arm from the back.

"areeeeee.. Mene kya galat bola... Bolti nhi rehti ho tum radio ki tarah...". He smirked teasing her again.

"kitne gande ho aap... M nhi Baat kr rhi hu aapse ab....". She folded her arms around her chest looking away from him.

"acha acha... Sorry.... Meri Jaan mazak kr rha tha m....". He immediately apologized.

"huhhh... Aap Aajkal zyada nhi krne lag gye ho esse...". She squinted her eyes at him.

"hnn... To apni biwi se nhi karunga esse to kisse karu.... Kisi or ki biwi se....". He said.

" Sidhaaaaaarthhhhh... M mukka maardungi...". Shehnaaz screamed loudly hitting his bicep making him laugh.

"achaaa... Sorry sorry sorry". Sidharth said laughing.

Salman on the other hand was completely baffled by Sidharth's behaviour, no one absolutely no one could that this man had beaten the shit out of someone.

Sidharth Raza was laughing and teasing,and on the top of that he apologized that too four times, never in his wildest dreams he had thought something like that. Shehnaaz had changed him, she had changed him for good. He always wanted Sidharth to be happy and now finally he was, just because of his wife.

______________________________________

" sunnoo". Sidharth grabbed Shehnaaz hand and pulled her toward himself as they were about to enter the Raza mansion after dropping Salman off.

" Sidharth kya kr rahe h aap....". She said looking around as there were workers.

"mene kuch nhi kiya h....... Abhi tk". He said and whispered last two words in her ear slowly bending a little.

" kuch bhi bolte h aap...". She was flushed hearing his dirty talks.

" baadme sharma lena meri begum abhi meri Baat suno".. He said grabbing her face gently into his hands.

"kahiye". She kept her hand over his which was kept over her cheek.

"jo kuch bhi aaj hua.... Uske baare m m jaanta hu bhot kuch tumhare dimaag m chal rha hoga.... Or bhot khaufnaak bhi lag rha hoga Tumhein vo... Pr abhi Shehnaaz m kuch or nhi kahunga... Pr ye h ki jo bhi dimaag m chal rha h mujhe bata dena... Chahe abhi nhi to baadme... M Jawaab dunga tumhare har ek sawaal ka... Pr Tumhein sab batana padega... ". He said.

" m jaanti hu.... Pr abhi thodi der Iss baare m Baat nhi krni h Sidharth sachi". She replied.

"hmm.....". He gently patted her cheek and took her hand into his, and started walking toward the main door.

"RUK JAAOOOO". Even before they could enter baba sahab stopped them in a loud voice gaining their attention.

"ek kadam bhi mt badhana tum....". Baba sahab said sternly.

"baba sahab ye sab kya h ab andar kyu nhi aane de rahe h aap..". Sidharth said

"m vohi kr rha hu jo mujhe krna chahiye.... Kal jitni bezati tumne karwaai h meri uss do takke k minister or uski beti k Saamne..... Uske aage ye kuch bhi nhi h...". Baba sahab was breathing fire.

"to baba sahab usme mene kuch galat nhi kiya tha..." before Sidharth could complete baba sahab stopped him.

"ghar k andar ghusna h to... Meri sharat maanni hogi....". Baba sahab smirked wickedly. Shehnaaz knew that this man would definitely cause trouble but she was not in a mood to fight. So she let Sidharth handle it because she knew he won't do something wrong.

" kahiye baba sahab... Kya karwana chahte h ab aap..". Sidharth spoke in a very desperate yet weirdly disinterested tone.

"agar agar k andar ghusna h... To uss minister ki beti se nikkah krna hoga or Iss behuda ladki ko talaak dena hoga.... Or agar essa nhi kr sakte to nikal Jaao mere ghar se...".

Kyaaaaaaa". Shehnaaz screamed.

" Danish dimaag khrb hogya h tumhara apne hi bete to ghar se nikaal rahe ho tum....". Zubiya ji screamed from the back as she heard the whole conversation.

"batao Sidharth Danish Raza... Kya karoge tum...". Baba sahab asked him as Sidharth didn't said anything.

Shehnaaz on the other hand loosened her grip over his hand but instead of leaving her hand Sidharth tightened his hold all more over her hand.

"baba sahab..... M nikkah nhi karunga...". Hearing his answer baba sahab face changed colours. He was sure that Sidharth would leave Shehnaaz in a second.

"to tum Iss behaya ladki k liye.... Ye ghar chordoge". Baba sahab screamed.

"kisne kaha m ghar chod rha hu...". Sidharth smirked. Shehnaaz was looking at him with happiness, she knew that he won't leave her. She trust him.

"aap shayad bhool rahe h baba sahab ki dadajaan n ye ghar mere Naam kiya hua tha.... To aap mujhe chah kr bhi mujhe Iss Ghar se nhi nikaal sakte h.... Or ye ladki biwi h meri.... M mar jaaunga pr isko chorne ka khayaal apne zehn m bhi kbhi nhi laaunga.... To aap bhi ye khyaal apne dimaag se nikaal de ki essa kuch hoga.... Ye Shehnaaz Sidharth Raza h.... Iski bhi utni hi izzat h kitni meri h... Shyd mujhse crore guna zyada hi h... To bss m itna chahta hu ki aap bhi isko ab apna le.... Kyuki jb tk Sidharth Raza zinda h uski Sirf ek hi biwi rahegi.. Jiska Naam h Shehnaaz Sidharth Raza" with that he entered the mansion holding Shehnaaz's hand.

Shehnaaz on the other hand had a beautiful smile on her face. Her husband took stand for her and not even that he just gave her a new assurance that she was investing her emotions in right place.

____________________________________

🤧