Chapter 29

"Sidharth kaha gye the aap". Shehnaaz asked him as soon as he entered the hallway, she ran toward him.

"kaam tha kuch..... Tum btao... Theek h tumhare abbu..." he asked her.

"hnn... Pehle se better h.... Doctor abhi kuch der Pehle check karke gye h... Vo bol rahe the ki abbu ko kuch der m hosh aajaayegaa...." she told him excitedly.

"Hmmm.... Achaaa h..." he said smiling at her lightly.

"Sidharth kuch hua h kya" she couldn't stop herself from asking. He was looking tensed.

"nhi to kuch nhi hua h...." He replied and his expressions changed hearing her.

"Aapko pta h na... Ki aap mujhse kuch bhi share kr sakte h.... M hu aapke Saath... Pehle jo kuch bhi hua ho... Ab hum un cheezo se bhot durr aagye h..... M hu aapke saath Sidharth...." she held his hand in hers.

"mujhe pata h Shehnaaz pr abhi abbu pr zyada Dhyaan dene ki zaroorat h... M bta dunga" he too tightened his grip on her hand.

"aapko jb theek lage aap bta dena" she assured him.

Sometimes a simple assurance could work like magic. It really could make you feel lighter and happier, just a simple assurance from someone close to you make a lot of difference.

Same thing happened with Sidharth just a Simple assurance from Shehnaaz, his wife and he was feeling better now. Now he was sure that no matter what happens she'll be with him, he was just praying that it was not his father who attacked Junaid ji.

"Tum fikr Mt karo..... Sab theek h". Shehnaaz slowly kept her head on his chest and hugged him, no matter happened in the past, they fought, they went aggressive with each other, they hurled a lot of things to each other but she still felt peace with him, his presence matters to her, he matters to her. She didn't forgot what he did but he was putting efforts, he was trying and she could see that and that all matters, effort matters.

Sidharth was someone who came from a very orthodox obnoxious family, where women, not only women but every body apart from the hiers are treated like shit. His father had influenced him in such a way that he couldn't see good in people, if others worked according to them then it was all fine but one voice against them and the person was either killed or destroyed badly.

Him trying to change himself or taking care of her Intrests, taking care of her family and going against his own father for that.... was a lot from his side at this point and she knew it.

"areee achanak se kya hogya" he asked hugging her back.

"ummhmmm" she nodded in a no and hugged him more tightly.

"Shehnaaz... Shehnaaz.... Shehnaaz" Rozal came running searching for Shehnaaz but stopped looking at them in that position.

Shehnaaz hurriedly separated herself from him and tried to maintain a little distance but Sidharth held her hand tightly making her look at him with wide eyes, she turned toward Rozal and  gave her a weird smile.

"vo... Umm... Abbu ko hosh aagya h.... Jldi chalo..." she informed both of them.

"kya..." Shehnaaz exclaimed happily.

"hnnn" Rozal to smiled at her and said "jaldi chalo tumbhi...."

"hnn.. Hnn.. Chalo..... Sidharth abbu ko hosh aagya" she turned toward Sidharth happily.

"chalo.. Ab jaldi se..." he patted her head.

"Hmmm... Chaliyeee"
___________________________________

"Junaid......" Aiman ji cried keeping her head on his hand sitting on the stool beside the bed.

Ibrahim held his other hand and was controlling himself to not to cry infront of him.

Rozal was standing  beside Aiman ji, she had her hand on her shoulder. She looked at Ibrahim but his words rang into her ear and she dropped her idea to be with him for that moment.

"aree... Roo kyu rahi ho meri jaan.... Dekho.... aapka shauhar....... bilkul theek...... h" he spoke in extremely broken voice and started coughing a little at the end.

"Junaid.. Na bole aap"

"abbu Mt bole"

"kyu bol rahe h aap abbu" three of them exclaimed.

"areee.." he looked at them with squinted eyes.

"maaf kare Junaid mujhe... Maaf karde... Mera bartaav aapki taraf.. Pichle kuch hafto se bhot bura tha.... Maaf karde mujhe please..." Aiman ji cried looking at him.

"aree... Begum kya Keh rhi h.... Aap.... Aapki galti nhi h... Shayad meri hi galtiyo ki saza mili h mujhe Iss Tarah se" he looked at her, anyone could see the guilt he had in his eyes.

He looked around the room and smiled sadly.

"Shehnaaz.. Nhi aai na... Aana bhi nhi chahiye usse..... Gunegaar hu m uska...." his eyes had tears.

"nhi nhi abbu.... Vo aati hi hogi bss... Mene bataya usse.. Vo pure Wakt yaha hi thi... Vo h yaha.. Aati hi hogi bss" Rozal said.

"to fir Aa.... Kyuu.. Nhi.. Rhi... H voo"

"2 min abbu... Bss Aa hi rhi h vo" Rozal assured him.
___________________________________

"Sidharth... M kaise jaau unke Paas.. Mene itne dino se unse Baat bhi nhi kari h..." she looked at him nervously.

"abbu h vo tumhare Shehnaaz.. Kaisi baatein kr rhi ho"

"aap samjh nhi rahe h... Vo" tears started coming out of her eyes.

"m samjh raha hu.... Chup chaap chalo andar" he said sternly and wiped her tears.

"Sidharth..."

"chalo chup chap..." he held her hand and opened the door of the room.

As soon as they entered all eyes turned toward them.

Shehnaaz looked at her father covered with bandage and wires, tears started coming out of her eyes.

"abbuuuu" she whispered and started moving closer to him slowly still holding Sidharth's hand.

"Saanuu" hearing his weak voice a sob left her mouth.

"nhi mere bache roona nhi...."

"idhar aao.. Mere pass" and with that Shehnaaz kept her head on his chest being extremely careful around his wound and cried.

"nhi beta.... Roona nhi mere bache" he consoled her with tears in his eyes.

Everyone in the room was feeling emotional including Sidharth, they all could feel the love between the father and daughter duo.

"aap Dhyaan nhi rakhte apna... Bilkul nhi rakhte h..... Aapko kuch ho Jaata fir.... Hum kya krte abbuuuu... Kya karte hum....boliye". She screamed looking at him.

"ab bol bhi nhi rahe h"

"ye sab mere gunaaho.... ki saza h beta... Jo mene kiya h.. Tumhare.... Saath... Uski saza h..." he coughed.

"abbuu... Kuch na bole aap...."

"or essa na bole.... Sab theek h... Jo hua vo hua... Ab Na soche Iss baare m.... Please" She said.

"ma'am please ab aap log bahar jaaye... Patient k araam ka time hogya h" a nurse entered the room.

"Hmmm... Chal rhe h bss sab" Sidharth replied.

"theek h aap" he asked Junaid ji

"Hmmm... M theek hu" Junaid ji replied making Sidharth nod.

"chalo sab abbu ko araam krna h" Ibrahim said.

"hmm chalo" Aiman ji kissed his hand making everyone smile at them.

________________________________

❤️

Not a very good update I know.. Sorry