Chapter 12

Here on the other hand Sidharth was working on some deal related to drugs supply and he was sitting in his cabin thinking of the interaction that happened between him and his wife. He was lost in his thoughts when someone knocked his cabin door.

A girl of around Sidharth's age walked into the room wearing a low cut blouse with a saree.

"sunna h nikkah hogya h aapka" she said walking towards him.

"Ruhi tum yaha kya kr rhi ho" Sidharth asked sternly.

"aree aap to naraaz hogye..... Biwi k aate hi esse Baat kr rhe h mujhse..." she said, giving him a seductive look.

"Jaao yaha se" he ordered.

"areee esse kaise... Bhool gye kya aap vo wakt jo Humne Saath bitaya h" she asked him standing close to him.

"boliye" she again asked as he didn't replied.

"chaliye chalte h vahi jaha hum humesha jaate h...." with that she held his hand and moved toward the door along with him.... He too didn't utter a word.

As soon as they were about to cross the door of his cabin, he stopped and before Ruhi could react he pushed her out of the cabin and screamed on her.

"aaj to ye harqat kr di... Dubara tum mujhe aas Paas bhi dikhi na to mujhse bura koi nhi hoga... Samjh m aaya zinda gaad dunga tumhe..... JAAO YAHA SE apni shakal mt dikhana mujhe bilkul bhi "

"Ohh... Biwi aate hi mujhe bhool gye..... Or itne saal jo mere Saath sooye ho uska kya haaa...ohhh... Shyd biwi khoobsurat h hnnn..... Mujhe to taras aata h uspr... Tum jaise badzaat Insaan k Saath ek hi chath k neeche rehna padega usse humesha.... Vo bhi ek esse Insaan k Saath jiska khudka kirdaar hi paak nhi h" "Ruhi too screamed on him... And listening her words Sidharth lost his control and grabbed her throat and slammed her to the nearby wall.

" tumhari himmat kaise hui hnn.... HIMMAT KAISE HUI TUMHARI..... Mujhse Iss Tarah Baat krne ki...... Tum jaisi do kaudi ki aurat mujhe batayegi ki mujhe kya krna h.... Or m badzaat... Hnn.... M badzaat khudko dekha h kbhi.... Soti to mere Saath or pta nhi kitno k Saath soti to khud h..... Mujhe badzaat bol rhi h..... Or meri biwi kitni khush kismat h ya nhi vo m dekh lunga... Daffa hojaao yaha se.... "he screamed on her face, on the other hand Ruhi was continuously trying to free herself from his hold.

Sidharth just jerked her on the floor and left from there. The workers were looking at the senerio silently, even if they wanted to help her they just couldn't because going against Sidharth Danish Raza is just death.

Gaining her breathes, she slowly got up from the floor and left from there feeling completely humiliated.

___________________________________

After that verbal spat between baba sahab and Shehnaaz, she just ran to her room. Locking the door she leaned against against that and slowly sat down on the floor, tears made their way out of her eyes.

She was grown up as a princess, a princess who is delicate but could still fight for herself. But she never imagined that she would ever have these kinds of encounter with someone.
It's not even two days here, in Raza mansion and she was feeling mentally drained.

She had some expectations from her life partner, but the reality was totally different, the kind of husband she got was abusive, violent, and his father's puppet, completely opposite to her expectations.
Well how can she even thing of getting a good husband, she was deal, made by her father and baba sahab.

"ya allaahhh...... Ye kya ho rha h... Kyu ho rha h.....mere hi Saath kyuu Allah kyuu" she cried leaning against the door.

Suddenly her phone rang, and looking at the caller I'd she sobbed even harder, it was her brother, her ibbi.... He was the only one who always saved her from every problem, but now she couldn't share her problems with him because she knew one thing if he got to know anything about how she was being treated, he would definitely fight with Sidharth and baba sahab which would be dangerous for him only.