Chapter 21

"begum.... Suniye" Junaid ji came calling out for his wife, who was busy with her stuff.

"Junaid ab ye na bole aap bilkul" Aiman ji said calmly.

"essa kyuu bol rhi h aap......" before he could continue she said.

"Junaid aapko kya lagta h ki aapne jo kiya h hum sab bhul gaye h..... Nhi essa bilkul bhi nhi h..... Bss kuch aadatein jaati nhi h... Isliye aapke liye jo cheezein humesha krti thi vo ho jaati h.  ... Kyu kiya aapne essa Junaid bataiye na..... Essa kya hi chahiye tha aapko ki apni bachi daao pr lagadi aapne.... Sab kuch khatam kr diya aapne sab kuch...... "She cried looking at him. He looked at her blanked tears started to form in his eyes but now nothing could happen.

" humare ghar ki ronak chali gyi Junaid aapki vajeh se.... Sirf or Sirf aapki vajeh se...... Vo jb call krti h na.... Tb bhi mujhe pta hota h ki usko bhot takleef horhi h wafa pr vo kuch nhi kehti batati h.... Meri choti si 19 saal ki bachi Sirf ek hafte m itni zyada badi hogyi h...... Pta nhi kya kya krte honge vo haiwaan uske Saath..... "She came toward him and held his collar, he still didn't said anything because he knew nothing could justify what he did.

"Aiman mene jaan bujh kr nhi kiya tha" he uttered in a low voice.

"jaan bujh kr nhi kiya tha..... To jab meri bachi aapse roo roo kr beekh maang rhi thi ki usko nikkah nhi karna h... Tb kyu nhi rok liya sab..... Kyu nhi roka aapne... Pure din bss abbu abbuu.. Krti thi vo.. Ye sila dia aapne uski mohabbat ka" she screamed jerking his collar, tears flew out from both of their eyes.

"Dhamki di thi mujhe uss aadmi n... Ki agar Shehnaaz ki Shaadi nhi hui to maardega tum sab ko" he said looking at her, tears were continuously falling out from his eyes.

"Dhamki....." she laughed a little... "Dhamki to aapne hi di thi na shehnaaz ko ki mujhe talaaq denge aap hnn..... Di to aapne bhi thi na dhamki" she screamed.

"meri bachi apni ammi ka ghar bachane k chakkar m khud ki zindagi tabah kr gyi..... Pr usse kya pta tabah to sab ho hi gya h"

"areee agar vo Danish sabko Maar deta to maarne dete naa Junaid maarne dete..... Ye roz roz soch soch kr marne se to acha hi h na ki meri bachi k Saath vaha kya ho rha hoga..... Kaash hum sab hi marjaate.... Sab khushi se marte Saath m.... Sab tha humare Paas... Pr aapne sab khatam kr diya Junaid sab.."she gave him a look and left the room.

______________________________________

" Shehnaaz Shehnaaz.... Shehnaaz" "Zubiya ki jerked her making her come out of her thoughts.

" hnn... Hnn... Hnn ammi"she fumbled.

"kya hua h bache shaam se dekh rhi hu... Kuch khoi khoi ho tum.... Sab theek h na... Sidharth n firse to kuch nhi kiya" listening his name her cheek turned into deep shade of red, the kiss was coming into her thoughts every now and then, him kissing her, holding her tightly, whispering those things, were giving her chills.

"Shehnaaz firse kaha kho gyi ho" Zubiya ji asked worriedly this time.

"nhi ammi kuch nhi hua h sab theek... Unhone kuch nhi kiya....."

"hmm.. Pkka na..."

"ji ammi kuch nhi kia h kisi ne... Sachi" Shehnaaz said hugging Zubiya ji.

"hnnn... Theek h... Ab jaldi si Jaake Sidharth ko bula laao... Dinner ka Wakt hogya h" Zubiya ji ordered her.

"m jaau" Shehnaaz asked her with her eyes wide open, she had successfully avoided him after their last encounter with each other. She knew one thing she couldn't face him, she was all bold but phy intimacy was something that makes her feel shy.

"or koi biwi h uski" Zubiya ji turned toward her.

"ammi kyaa h....." she whined.

"Jaao jldi" Zubiya ji ordered.

"mereko nhi Jaana" she uttered in extremely low voice.

"kya"

"kuch nhi ammi Jaa rhi hu" Shehnaaz ran out of the kitchen to call her so called beloved husband.

__________________________________

"aajao andar " Shehnaaz heard his rough voice as soon she knocked the door of the study room , she was getting chills hearing his voice.

"aammmmm....vo ammi khaane k liye bula rahi h" She said standing infront of the table opposite to where he was sitting, she was looking here and there but still she could feel his burning gaze on her.

"ohhhhh.... Hmm... Chalo" he said noticing her actions, he smirked looking at her all nervous for the very first time.

"Shehnaaz" as soon as he called her she looked at his face only to find him smirking at her. Looking at him, she immediately looked down with her crimson red cheeks.

"aap sharmati bhi h" he without making any noise stood up from his chair and came toward her and whispered in her ear.

She gasped loudly holding her heart, she didn't knew he was standing so close to her. She immediately looked up at him only to find him looking at her with a different glint in his eyes.

"ye... Ye... Aap esse kaise aaye" she fumbled and her fubling made him smile.

"m yaha tb aaya jb aap mere khayaaalo m khoyi hui thi.... Begum" he came infront of her and caged her between him and the table.

Well he was correct, she was thinking about him.

"aap kya kr rahe h" she fumbled looking at him bending more toward her and in reflex she too bend back trying to maintain distance between them.

"yakeen maane mene kaha na ki m kya karna chahta hu.. To sunn nhi  paayengi aap" he said placing a kiss against her earlobe making her moan, hearing her moaning he smirked against her skin and shehnaaz just wanted the earth to swallow her.

"maalik vo badi begum bula rhi h khaane k liye" a servant said after knocking the door and taking it as an opportunity Shehnaaz pushed him and ran out of the room making Sidharth smile.

"hmm" he hummed and moved out of the study room.

___________________________________

"Sidharth ye Junaid aaj kal zyada hi hawa m udd raha h..... Isko sabak seekhana padega... Minister aaya tha aaj dupehar..... Bta rha tha ki Junaid or uske logo n gareebo m.... Raashan batwaaya h..." Baba sahab said looking at Sidharth with a look which was directing him to do something.

" Hmmm... Hum unse zyada batwa denge baba sahab kal... "Sidharth said looking at his wife who had her dressed fisted in her hand and was eating continuously, not to show that she was getting affected.

" bss.. Ye.... Tumhe pta h Sidharth dushmano k Saath kya hota h..... Vo logo ko essa sab krke apni taraf kheechna chahta h.... Tumhe samjh nhi aarha kya" baba sahab slammed his hand on the dining table and looked at him who was just looking out for his wife's reactions.

"to aap bhi kariye na kuch..... Esse logo ko dhamkaane se vote kb tk lenge at least abbu efforts to kr rahe h..... Mehnat kare... Bethe bethe darane dhamkaane se izzat nhi banti h" Shehnaaz said and left from there making baba sahab angry.

"dekh rahe ho usko kya bolkr gyi h mujhee..." he screamed at Sidharth.

"baba sahab... Vo baba h uske... Bura to lagega hi na...... Raheem mera or Shehnaaz ka Khaana kamre m bheejwa do" Sidharth said and left from there.

Baba sahab was boiling in anger and his fell on Zubiya ji who was smirking at him... The smirk had a whole story he knew that
__________________________