Chapter 34

" salaam.. Nawab sahab...". The officers greeted Sidharth as soon as he entered the police station.

"Hmmm...." he hummed.

"nawab sahab jaisa aapne bola tha vaisa hi kiya h uske Saath.........". One of the officer hurriedly came toward him and spoke.

"hmmmm.... Bhokha vo kuch aage...". Sidharth asked the officer calmly in his stern voice.

"nhi sahab..... Bhot koshish ki jo kr sakte the kiya but nhi bola vo kuch..." the officer replied him in scared voice, everyone was aware of Sidharth Raza's anger. The officer wasn't able to get any information from Raheed as Sidharth specifically asked him to get, which was scaring him to death because all knew what Sidharth was capable of.

"hmmmm.... Kidhar h vo....". Sidharth asked him.

"sahab vo dusre kone m band h.... Udhar koi ni jata h...."

"hmmmm..." with that Sidharth went behind the officer toward the jail where they kept Raheed.

"ahhhh.... Hhhhhhh... Aahhhhh..."

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"shhhhhhh.... Aaaaaahhhhhh"... He could clearly hear Raheed's screams even in the hall way. The screams were giving him pleasure, those kind of screams, the painful and traumatising screams, he definitely missed those, it's been a month since he had done something like that, or since the day he got married, he didn't do these stuffs but now being again in this environment was comforting him. The weird sense of comfort that arised in him hearing the painful groans and screams of Raheed was something else.

Sidharth smirked looking at Raheed's condition after reaching the lock-up, he stood out side it and watched how two officers or typically his men were beating him from belt and sticks after tieing him up from the roof, bare chested . He was bleeding profusely, he had different kinds was wounds all over his chest.

"bahar niklo sab...... Or ab 2 ghante koi yaha aana nhi chahiye...". Sidharth ordered them entering into the lockup.

"sahab pr... Itna time.. Kaise...". The officer fumbled.

"agar apna khandaan sahi salamat chahiye na tujhe to mujhe rokne ka Sochna bhi Mt.... Or hnn... Ye sab yahi rakh kr Jaao...". He replied to the officer and then turned toward the other too and ordered them as they were taking belt and stick with them.

Hearing him they all just silently went from there because going against him would only cause destruction.

" aaoo... Aaoooahh... Sidharth... Mujhe.. Ahhh... Laga hi tha.... Umm Ahh... Ki tu aayega..". Raheed smirked looking at Sidharth lightly. His face was bleeding a lot, blood was dripping down from his forehead, nose, lips, and everywhere.

"to itna bhi pta hoga ki m kyu aaya hu yaha....". Sidharth asked him.

"haha.. Ahhh... Hahahaha". Raheed laughing at Sidharth instigating him.

"Bol..". Sidharth asked him sternly grabbing the belt in his hand and folding one end of it over his palm.

"huh.... Tujhe itne saal hogye h..ahhh Apne Baap... Ahhhh.... k Saath kaam karte karte pr... Shhhhhh.... abhi tk samjh hi nhi paaya tu ye... Aahhh.... duniya.". Raheed smirked at him.

"ahhhh...." he screamed loudly as Sidharth slashed him with the belt harshly.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"ahhhhhhhhhhaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaa"

"uffffff..... Shhhhhhhaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh". Raheed was continuously screaming as Sidharth didn't stopped hitting him, he was beating him up like a monster.

SHIKASTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें