Chapter 43

" bhot jaldi nhi aagye h aap..... Jaanti hu m ki aap mujhse khafa h pr fir bhi..". Shehnaaz spoke hearing the sound of the footsteps. She just stood up from the couch looking at the other side.

"ab bolenge bhi kuch hnn..." when he didn't replied she turned toward him and heart broke looking at him.

He was standing at the door with  red face and eyes filled with tears.

"Sidharth..". She exclaimed and ran toward him.

"Sidharth.." she whispered holding his face in her hand and hugged him tightly without a word.

As soon as she hugged him,he bursted into tears hugging her back tightly.

"shhh.....please shant hojaaiye aap". She rubbed his back trying to calm him down.

"acha idhar aaiye... Yaha bethiye couch pr...". She was about to break the hug but he didn't let her, so she just walked with him, still hugging tightly toward the couch.

"Sidharth betho idhar....". But instead of listening to her, he made her sit on the couch and himself sat on the floor and kept his head in her lap and hugged her waist tightly.

" bsss Sidharth..... Sab theek hojaayega bebuu... Aap rooiye to na...". She didn't even had a single idea what happened to him to still she was trying her best to console him by rubbing his back and caressing his hair but it was of no use, she could feel his tears soaking into her kurta.

" idhar dekho Sidharth ". She forcefully grabbed his face and made him look at her, the sight broke her heart all more, his face had tears stain. He was so vulnerable, seeing her strong man like that was hurting her way too much.

"tchhh.... Roo nhi.. Please". She again hugged him tightly and few tears left her eye too.

"m kitna galat tha.... M bhot galat tha..". He spoke after a while in an extreme calm voice.

"kya galat kiya meri Jaan... Hnn... Batao mujhe". She caressed his face lovingly.

"mujhe pata chala Ruhaani kon h". He told her.

"baba sahab se Baat ki aapne.."

"ammi n bataya...."

"ammi bhi jaanti thi unko". Shehnaaz exclaimed.

"baba sahab ki dusri biwi thi vo...". Sidharth told her with an emotionless face.

"hainnnnnnnnnn".

"Hmmm". Sidharth hummed.

"Uss aurat ki vajeh se mere Baap n meri ammi pr zulm kiye... Kyuki vo uss Ruhaani se mohabbat krte the... Yaha tk ki vo unhone to mujhe bhi uss aurat ko dediya tha kyuki vo Maa nhi ban sakti thi.....". Sidharth gritted his teeth in anger.

"Shaant ho jaaiye Sidharth please..". She rubbed his arm to calm him down.

"shaant ho jaau... Esse kaise shaant ho jaau hnnn...". He growled and was about to get up but she didn't let him.

"acha theek h.. Chilla lo pr idhar hi raho esse hi". She said.

"mujhe yakeen hi nhi ho rha h Shehnaaz ki jiss aadmi ki m itni izzat krta tha vo essa karega meri Maa k Saath... Or sabse bada bevakoof to m tha... Apni hi Maa se itna ghatiya bartaav kr rha tha kyuki mere Baap n bola tha ki vo ek achi aurat nhi h.... Jbki vo mere hi Saamne itna sab unko Kehte rahe... Fir bhi mene kuch nhi kara.... Mene kuch nhi kara...... ". Sidharth punched the floor in anger.

" KYAAA KR RAHE HO AAP... ". She screamed trying to grab his hand.

" esse kuch krne se kuch hoga kya hnn...". She screamed on him.